DCEU

So if Justice League flops, will we get back to solo self-contained universes?

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/zg982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you mean "when" JUSTice League flops
there is zero chance of this movie doing well. DCEU is about to go down.

>will we get back to solo self-contained universes?
No, disney will just buy out warner brothers and add to their empire of shared universes.

I just want solo Batfleck movie. It's all I want.

WB have shit vision. No one will ever make DC kino.

They're already going back to self-contained movies that barely reference the grander DCEU.

The only exception is FLASHPOINT, and that's on the verge of being scrapped.

If you're sure about that, then do you think they'll trying to force cinematic universes?

Affleck is the one of the dullest actors still working, he has to be Weinstien's buddy to be kept around.

Still best batman/bruce after Keaton.

WHEN JUSTshit League bombs you will get back to no DC movies at all

>when" JUSTice League flops

If a legitimately shit movie like Suicide Squad can gross $750m without China then a well reviewed Justice League movie is going to do gangbusters money
There is zero chance this movie flops

>disney buying anything
Financebro here, here is some meme arrows for the anons wondering why the shills are so active
>more than 40% of the operating revenue the mouse makes a year comes from ESPN
>that's more than the studio and the parks combined
>ESPN is in fucking shambles, it's a dead end business that's going to go to shit even if they were competent managing it (which they aren't)
>demographics being fucked and SJWs scaring away ESPN is set to lose 2 billion a year from 2020
>TFA/Avengers tier movies make 300-350 million in net profit TOPS, that means Disney will need 5 or 6 Avengers movied every year just to make up for the ESPN losses
>they can't sell it without losing trillions and none would buy it anyways
>yfw the Mluse is pulling this "we want to buy Fox"bullshit go get their streaming service off the groung because if that fails, Disney could be losing money year in year out in a couple of years
Sorry shills, it's looking ogre. Disney's future looks worse than JL's CGI

Suicide Squad had hype and a great marketing campaign

JL has neither and when the review embargo lifts and it's at 6% it'll have an opening weekend below $100 million and the standard massive DC drop in it's second weekend

it's going to take a miracle to reach $400 million there is zero chance it DOESN'T bomb

nobody gives a fuck about DC dude, those reviews are by paid shills. once the real reviews start to pour in it will be game over. I promise you

That's what I'm waiting on. Only utter fools believe in the first wave of paid reviews.

I can't wait till this movie gets shit on and hopefully all these DCucks will go the way of Jonestown. They deserve it.

>if
Hasn't been a DCEU flop yet lad. Our boys are four for four, about to be five.

>he actually wants to believe this
>after 40 reactions from critics, all positive except one
>after Wonder Woman didn't drop at all
Jesus MCUcks get sadder by the day

unironically this

you have to be 18 to post here

DC will never be good again because Nolan cursed it to an eternity of grim-dark realism.

Our only hope is bringing back Burton.

>once the real reviews start to pour in
There's only one.

I unironically enjoyed Suicide Squad and I dont care what you people think of me because of it.
I'll go see JL when its out and form my own opinions on the movie.

I wonder why they even make those shitty "superheros teaming up" movies.
I mean Batman in itself is a pretty great hero. A guy who doesn't have any superpowers and has to get by with his gadgets, brawn and brain.
However, if you put such a guy next to Superman or the Flash he just seems useless. Even worse, writers usually have to make up some shitty storyline in which Batman can be actually useful in a team full of demigods. Sure, that usually works in comics because comic book fans are morons but in a movie it just seems silly.

this is true, even in the comics, when they team up Batman is just brooding in the corner with inner dialogue.

>Hasn't been a DCEU flop yet
poor deluded DCuck

>Relative to expectations

>he thinks 900 million is a flop
> calls other deluded
>meanwhile two of first three MCU movies flopped for real
Lol

Batman is the guy who funds and maintains the Watchtower, makes sure they have planes and teleporters to get the non-flying/fast superheroes where they need to be, and provides the intel they need to stop whatever nefarious scheme is in the offing. And that dynamic works great when its used, because it's understandable that he has more resources and a broader skillset than your average cape, cause he needs those things.

But in a 2 hour film, that's probably not going to work as well.

I really dislike the MCU for this. I mean, cool, you got the nerd fantasy of teaming up superheroes.

But now solo films are fucked e.g. Iron Man 3 when the bad guys kidnap the president and no one from the avengers show up.

>Suicide Squad had hype and a great marketing campaign
Graphic tees and trailer music oh my!

no you don't get it, the secret to the great marketing campaign was Margot Robbie in spangled short shorts!

Press S to spit on the grave

Relax bro.

ESPN is not going to stop you from enjoying your generic capeshit #20192919 with more quips added to make the villain’s death funnier!

>mfw this is all true

coub.com/view/zg982