abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Jasper is best gem

I love Lapis Lazuli

So Zuke hasen't quit the show and the blog was fake

Jasper is best best gem and Zuke a shit

lapis pissbending when

Everyone say, "Thank you, based Sugar" for never ever letting Zuke write Jasper then firing her.

Flavor of the week is: Tumblr memes and Zuke!
For the fifth time!

I've got high hopes that this won't be an SJW infested episode. I think it was just those two "jokes" at the start.

I love Lapithyst.

no you're just retarded, she didn't get fired until november, meaning her remaining episodes will keep airing until late this summer

There was a Jasper scene in Chille Tid that she boarded, and you don't know if Zuke has boarded more Jasper or not yte

Thank you, based Sugar

Even if it isn't it's still going to be a Ronaldo episode

just you wait

They make these episodes about a year in advance, they're working on 609 and 610
I sincerely hope that Lapis suffers a terrible death in this series only because of you. No one, anywhere, except for you, cares about Lapis with her hair down.

Hey, Rose!

Look what I got!

Gems should watch the stars together

For the user who said they were making Pearlbot, here's space poil.

Or maybe making an episode of an animated show doesn't take just two months, you fucktard.

kek

>Zuke's last episode is a Jasper episode
>she damages the character beyond repair

Wtf

Memesper NEVER
embarrassing Vegeta food song NEVER
non-stop Jasper fat and cucking jokes NEVER

I do.

/r/ more of this guy's comics

best gem

did somebody say... lapis with her hair down?

/sug/, What is bug for?

post chubby gems

>609 and 610
those were stoyboard panel numbers not episode numbers
if you were being unironic kill yourself for being even more retarded than the person you replied to

sug muh dic

When's that guy gonna do more PREGSPER

hug

Can it run doom?

Jasper has already suffered enough. I'd rather have her forgotten forever than her becoming a walking meme.

I'm really excited for the next episode.

At what cost?

Do you know how many jasperfags are in deaths door?

How could she ruin Jasper?

it looks really good

Just like the Andy episode eh?

>X IS A CHEAP TACTIC TO MAKE WEAK Y STRONGER

Oh geez

they're weak and must be purged, of course. Real Jasperfags accept their suffering.

If Jasper comes back I want her to punch the alien plush doll until it is green dust as a metaphor for her overcoming Zuke and her memery.

well golly thats a crossover I wasnt expecting but oh boy oh darn-diddly I will gladly take it

that sounds like something Zuke would do

Zuke is a Tumblrina. She'd take cute fan shit and actually put it in the show, ruining the appeal.

>Nearly killed Lars
>Nearly tortured and killed Steven
>Is one of the only residents of Beach City who realizes the gems are magical beings and planned accordingly to fight them
>Realized the truth behind Homeworld and the Diamonds long before anyone else
>Might just be the only character who Steven's empathy powers just can't work on because his mind and emotions are too much of a jumbled mess
Ronaldo is truly the best Townie in the show

I want her to kill that fucking pumpkin

Calling it: the CGs will show up at the end of the episode and not say a word again.

He's written to be annoying though. I'd be into it if he were actually depicted as "I know what you guys are up to." It's yet another example of this show's kid's show status getting in the way.

>belly flop

Apparently Ronaldo is beaten up/passes out in the end. Hopefully he dies so he can escape his fate.

enjoy Ronaldo's character assassination on Friday.

Everyone is so glad that Zukes gone and I am too but her replacement isn't much better. I fear the day we finally see an Amber Rogers episode

GODDAMN ZUKE'S ART FUCKING SUCKS

What a pig

How come his hair looks like a little toupee here when it used to look like hair that was attached to his head here ?

And thats if the show doesnt have a long or a lot of hiatus's this year, otherwise her episodes might last until next year

Thanks user
Space Pearl is going to be a super easy edit

Off-Model. Nobody on the show cares about coordinating that shit or doing it properly anymore.

I finally got caught up on SU and after meeting the Diamonds, and I had a few thoughts that I accidentally posted in the other thread because I thought it was the general

We assume that Steven was crying because he was around Blue Diamond, but he only cried in Korea and when he saw the other Rose Quartzs. Pearl had a PTSD episode the moment they brought up the palanquin too; maybe Steven was feeling Rose's emotions instead. From a storyteller's perspective, bubbling all the other Rose Quartz keeps Steven from meeting his (not) mother, but it also keeps us from seeing what they're supposed to be like.

Just what the fuck happened in Korea? Why was Pink Diamond so concerned about human life? Jasper and Amethyst are kinds of quartz, why does Rose have magic healing/life giving powers? Why is Pink Diamond's gem in the same place on her body as Rose Quartz's?

He's going to learn a lesson about not hating Muslims- I mean, gems.
Remember kids, even if almost every single member of their entire race has a set of belief that calls for the death of your people, it's important to keep an open mind because seven or eight of them are somewhat friendly.

Did they change his voice actor, or is it the director telling the guy to ham it up even harder than usual?

What did Ronaldo do to deserve this

Okay, I'm really feelin' it.

I think I'll try to do some simple and tasteful Lewd requests. I haven't done one in a second, but I wanna get better.

I'd show you what my previous lewd art is, but I've been banned for less, so I'm not exactly sure.

Oh yeah

Them.

Woops meant to post the beach pearl

1. Because it's fucking zuke

2. See that thing in ravens drawing torward the top of his forehead? Most people would know that as a hairline - zuke doesn't - and rejects their existence

He did sound really weird, I hope they didn't change his VA.

she draws pearl really ugly and amethyst too

Why did Rebecca hire these people?

Jasper kissing Lapis' cheek

I love him honestly its unfortunate whats going to happen to his character this Friday tho

This is wonderful

Please don't remind me

she's just normalizing less attractive people in media
it's punching up

smoky quartz forcefeeding lapis

>tfw Andrew Hussie officiated their wedding
>tfw Hussie could be working on SU right now

The 5 ronfags in the whole world must be on suicide watch

Post lewds on trash.

Pearl sitting on Amy face.

thoughts?

God this is fucking terrible and I'm gay as hell

Zuke is maybe trying to turn him into a trump stereotype by giving him a toupee?

W-was there a leak, what are they gonna do to the only good townie?

Let it be known that both Pearlfags and Lapisfags dislike shitty forced memes while Perifags, Garnetfags, and Amyfags revel in them.

>How could she ruin Jasper?
You can't ruin what's already ruined.

Awful

How could she be worse than Zuke? What character could she ruin?

Lapis holding an ice cream cone in each hand and wearing a shocked expression as her untied top begins to slide down her chest.

Hey, you colored my art.

I'm flattered.

I am

Replace Amy with Greg then switch it with Pearl's spot

That's the most disgusting thing I've heard all year

I'm actually nauseous