The Joe Brogan Shitcast

>Sitting directly opposite a guest who is an expert in a particular field
>"So did you hear about _____ ?"
>"Yes"
>Completely ignores answer
>Proceeds to talk down to the guest like they are a child that knows nothing whilst he is the absolute authority on the subject
>Guest tries to comment
>Turns to Jamie and starts cracking in-jokes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6302
youtube.com/watch?v=QrFSAbnhKYI
youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rogane is getting worse, He just doesnt shut up.
I remember when kurt metzger was on and didnt let joe talk over him.
He was visably butt hurt about it

h3h3 podcast is so much better

The only time I've ever seen him keep quiet for prolonged periods is when he interviewed Peterson who was simply too high IQ and hyper verbal for Rogan to cope with

I like Peterson but you can tell he has a base line mental illness that sort of detracts from his credibility

He's quiet when Jocko Willink talks

hes a cumskin, by definition he is mental

Jocko "Listen to my overly dramatic motivational platitudes then buy my scam supplements" Willink

he suffers from depression

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

That new episode with billy corgan was kino though

youtu.be/mPqWstVnRjQ?t=6302

What's the secret? Is the government hiding the true power of portobello from us?

I keep going back to Rogan despite the fact he's an imbecile that never shuts up because of the quality of his guests.

It always ends the same way. Feeling like I have wasted an entire evening having sat through 3 hours of inane stoner bullshit and tangents

Haha. Also, that guy did seem like sort of a fraud.

Portobello mushrooms with goats cheese are unironically divine though

This is the worst characterization of Rogan's podcast I've ever read.

Theres a lot to poke fun at but I don't think you've ever watched it.

He literally goes WHOAAAAAAAAA at the littlest somewhat interesting anecdote any guest ever says on it.

>it's an episode without joey diaz

instant skip desu

>buddha statue
what did this meathead dude weed lmao guy mean by this

this guy was a new age dipshit in a penis hat

>it's an episode with joey diaz

instant skip desu

delet this

I got annoyed with h3h3 after he threw pewdiepie under the bus for saying nigger while simultaneously being okay with iDubbbz saying it. Whining about drama when he's always creating it. Total hypocrite.

The fuck are you talking about? Apparently being intelligent is a mental illness now.

This guys podcast sucks, its much more like the OP version of Joe Rogan than Rogans podcast in reality.
>Has Jordan Peterson on, opens talk with overdramatic reading of some war atrocity, Peterson starts talking about the horrors of gommunism the nature of good and evil, Jocko keeps interrupting him to talk about how awesome his own corporate consulting company is and how awesome he is for being a navy seal.

he's a memelord bro.

Yeah he's fucking full of himself. Typical meathead ex-services Chad

LOL

>they're gonna kill me wink wink

Jesus
f Chrissssssssssssst

.>Use a large words that have shorter, more common equivalents.
>Talk in long, run-on sentences covering more points than necessary in an unstructured manner.
>"What an intellectual"
Psychology is a pseudoscience and Peterson is a faggot.

George Orwell had the right idea about overly complex language, it's a tool used by liars and politicians.

Oh no he has a good vocabulary. He's an academic what the fuck do you expect you insecure jackass.

>Joseph... it's not your fault

>Big words scare me
You're actually saying he's not smart because you say so. Will I say he doesn't fluff things up with language? No. He does. But that doesn't mean he isn't intelligent.

>Peterson who was simply too high IQ and hyper verbal
You mean he practises sophistry

lmao the army of peterson fanboys is fucking mental
people will pay to suck his cock online

Watch this part

youtube.com/watch?v=QrFSAbnhKYI

The guy is mistifying fungi optimizing their spread in order to better use natural resources with human made network that is used for transport. He equates simple natural impulse of fungi with a fucking subway system designed to transport citizens of a megalopolis.

New age faggots are the worst.

>I'VE PUT MYSELF IN THE BRAIN OF HITLER I'VE SLAYED THE DRAGON AND KEKED THE BULL REEEEEEEEEEE

That's the inevitable result of the soldier worship culture the US promotes. In the past being in the military was not a big deal, my grandfather didn't consider it anymore significant than any of the other jobs he had and he was in WW2 and Korea. Now days they expect you to drop to your knees and suck their dick for doing a weekend in the coast guard. The gibsmedat mentality did seem to start with his generation though.

>PSILOCYBIN IS FUCKING AMAZING
>IT MAKES YOUR BRAIN GROW
>LOOK AT TERRENCE MCKENNA! HE EXPANDED HIS BRAIN WITH PSILOCYBIN!!
.Terrence McKenna died of hyperaggressive form of brain cancer

really makes you think

You'll notice that papers in engineering, science and mathematics tend to be comprised of shorter, clearer sentences using simpler words.

In pseudosciences like psychology and gender studies, they have to cram in as many big words as they can to make it look complicated. Really these parasites are simply presenting their own opinions as the results of some study, and building their methodologies backwards to reflect that.

I never said he wasn't smart in that post, I implied that you faggots are too easily impressed by flamboyant language. Peterson is popular because he's a well presented charlatan who repeats exactly what every edgy teenage libertarian has said before.

If you faggots had any experience in academia (and I don't mean your undergrad play-pen), you would see through his bullshit. He's a typical academic whose entire livelihood depends on convincing people outside his field that his work matters, and negotiating with the other slimeballs in his field so they'll cite his work and approve it for their journals. But people outside academia just see his PhD and big words and say "obviously he has a high IQ and is far above my intellect".

I'll say it again though, psychology is a pseudoscience where you'll find quite a lot of people like Peterson. The rot of academia started with the likes of Peterson and unfortunately it's no seeping its way into STEM.

>STEM

>You don't smoke weed anymore? C'mon it's all bout moderation. It's not like you can lose control, it's just weed.
>One of my friends, Joey Diaz, you may have heard of him, he's the funniest guy on the planet. He smokes weed like everday broh and he's alright
>You should try Kundalini, it gets you fucked up
>I don't understand why people are so fucking sensitive about shit these days
>LISTEN HERE YOU FUCK
>Jaime, pull up that video of a moose getting hit by a car

>Oh no, he used an acronym that refers to a set of fields that are based on analysis, experimentation and hard truths,

Colleges have grouped these fields together for centuries and usually place segment their campuses along the same lines. It's not a new concept.

*Smokes joint*
*Gets into flotation tank*
*Cries*

>When you can't respond to a posters central point so you pick out a phrase he uses and shit on that instead.

>Diaz: HEY JOE ROGAN I WAS BANGING THIS FUCKING BROAD AND THEN I STARTED TAKING A SHIT AND I WAS SHITTING ALL OVER THIS FUCKING BROAD AND IT WAS IN HER FUCKING MOUTH JOE ROGAN THERE WAS FUCKING SHIT EVERYWHERE JOE ROGAN
>joe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is now a delicious egg thread

>
>You'll notice that papers in engineering, science and mathematics tend to be comprised of shorter, clearer sentences using simpler words.

This is just factually wrong.

this alternating with joey diaz whispering about old movies, old music or comedy shit makes those my favourite podcasts ever

You're reading poorly written papers from third rate colleges. The only esoteric terms used will be technical terms with clearly defined meanings, and will be used to efficiently communicate ideas,

>JAIME BRING THAT UP

>it's a Joe starts talking about DMT for now reason Episode

do americans actually eat food?

>But yeah, trying to envision what would happen if I found out I only had 4 years left to live... what I would do with that time. Just thinking about the implications that would have on my entire perception of life and achievement. Extracting meaning out of memories that aren't even my own. Doing anything worthwhile for personal fulfillment despite this dystopian world we live in, I don't know, man...
>Yeah.
>...did you see that C Beam off the Tannhauser Gate?
>No!
>Holy shit, Jamie pull that up

its not about the acronym its that STEMfags think they're all so much smarter than anyone else because the can do obscure, complicated math problems nobody else cares about. Protip: anybody could also do them if given the same amount of time to learn it.

Without Joe Rogan we wouldn't have got this gem from Alex Jones

youtu.be/qaPDFcc1EWU

Mackenna 2.0

>jamie pull up that video of a chimp fucking himself with a bamboo chute

The second I saw Peterson mentioned in this thread I knew the fanboys would get triggered the second he was criticised.

I feel like Peterson has become a self-insert role-model for autistic "debate-me" neckbeards. Debating about religion is no longer controversial so they had to find a replacement for Dawkins.

I like some of his stuff but it's annoying how much of a crybaby he is, always validating his diet.

With those numbers i just might do that

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Actually, it's that STEM most of the time has empirical data behind it and actual experimental results to back up the claims while other sciences are much more lenient and vague on what is acceptable evidence to support a claim

He has hundreds literally hundreds of videos from him teaching on hid youtube channel from before he was famous

>Protip: anybody could also do them if given the same amount of time to learn it.
So hard work is invalid now?
You Peterson fanboys are so predictable, you even fit the "I'm a smart underachiever and I could get good grades if a tried but I don't care" meme.

It takes years for the average person to get their head around the concepts in STEM subjects. That's why a degree in a STEM subject is respected, and why STEM majors are rewarded with satisfying, rewarding careers. It's not about some "high IQ" bullshit, the whole idea of static IQ comes from psychology, it's a pseudoscience.

Neurologists have observed that IQ is not static, and that the brain is fairly plastic, adaptable, changeable. That's why the culture in STEM fields is about rewarding hard work and dedication, while psychologists continue to wank over their own visions of their intellect.

>teaching

I have a sociology degree and most of the papers I read are clear and straightforward
Peterson really is a bit incoherent and rambly
>inb4 sociology degree
I have a stem degree too, I'm not retarded

How is that relevant to literally anything in the post you just quoted?

There's at least one other person in this thread roasting you autists. If you want to suck Peterson's cock so badly just go and email him, stop talking about it on Sup Forums non-stop.

Kek is this a real dialogue?

Sociology is closer to hard science than psychology is. Psychology is literally "I did gave 20 college students this survey to fill in, and it proves that virgins are all racist".

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE.
AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW,
ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT,
AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER.
OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE.
I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

Its fine if you dont like him but people completely calling him an outright fraud and a charlatan are just being dishonest it's not as if Peterson is actually a fraud like Molyneux. Peterson was a legit teacher before all this SJW shit

>That's no joke
Kek he does this slipper slope stuff to drill his point through

whew, what a ride

>Peterson was a legit teacher before all this SJW shit

How does that mean he's not a fraud? Like somebody in this thread already mentioned, academics, especially in his field, are usually frauds. Academia is a game of politics, not a game of research. Hard sciences less so, since it's harder to bullshit.

>This thread
>Peterson
>Big words
Wut? Jordan talks pretty normally.

>AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

Too accurate.

>He uses a logical fallacy as his central argument against things he doesn't like.
True.

>"I'VE STUDIED EXTREME IDEOLOGIES FOR MY ENTIRE CAREER SO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE COMMIT GENOCIDE, AND THEY'RE THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME POLITICALLY, AND YOUNG PEOPLE ARE THE PRIME EXAMPLE, CLEAN YOUR ROOM"

>sic: autist who uses big words to impress people who really just think he's a faggot tryhard

Peterson only impresses people like you, but don't worry, your big words also impress autists like you.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU DONT SMOKE WEED MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY BRO? DONT YOU KNOW IT EXPANDS YOUR BRAIN AND STOPS CANCER?
>uh, i dont mind if other people smoke it, i-i just prefer not to. i actually dont really care about this issue
>BRO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI WEED IT'S CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE SO FUCKED UP WEED MAKES YOU A BETTER DRIVER TOO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CONFRONTATIONAL?

Dis
You have to be one pathetic cuck to look up to Jordan peterson

Give me an example of some big words dude. Please

EY?

Gonna trigger a lot of anti-social minimum wage help desk neckbeards with that simple post

>>>/leftypol/

>eyo dawg I ever tell you about the time I went to jail?
Yes you did. Literally every time you ever appeared. That story usually comes immediately after a story about edibles.
Two-trick pony

I'm not even a Peterson "Fanboy". Everything doesn't have to be black or white. I like some of Peterson's videos, but find he waffles on about stuff a lot, or doesn't answer questions properly. Just because we disagree doesn't mean we are fanboys. You just seem intimidated by big words.

Does anybody actually enjoy Joey Diaz's comedy? I don't get how he's so popular.

His "routine" is basically telling some crappy story about the rough side of town. It's all clearly made up but none of it is funny.

Do people like him because they pretend-relate to "growing up in the rough part of town"?

It's not a pseudoscience you retard it's called social science.
Just because social science doesn't deal in truth doesnt means it is useless and a bunch of rambling
Btw if you knew anything about academic you would know that every studies and stem papers are done in a way that satisfies exigence made by "pseudo science" I.E. philosophy I.E. epistemology
Wether you like it or not the transfers of science and knowledge and true science are done by languages and therefore are under the scope of philosophy a social science

>I'm not a Peterson Fanboy
>But I just HAVE to attack anyone who says he's a faggot and defend his reputation
>Clearly anyone who calls him out on his sophistry is just too dumb to appreciate his ideas

TRUTH. guy is a hamhead. he really knows nothing and it shows when he starts yammering.

If you saw Rogan threads before, people used to defend Diaz. My theory is it's because he was new to them. Now that the initial shock has worn off, people are realizing he just tells variations of the same story and throws in "cocksucka" to hook in people with short attention spans.
Rogan thinks Diaz is possibly the funniest man alive, self-admitted. He also thought A Million Ways to Die in the West was hilarious, also self admitted.

You seem upset. Would you like some cream for you asshole? Unfortunately it was designed by a STEM major but it should make your ass feel a little less painful.

joe himself is pretty stupid

does anyone else kind of instinctively ignore what he says? like I kind of just zone out most of the time when he gets all close to the mic and slows down his speech like hes trying real hard not to fuck it up

he has good variety in guests though, and since hes big now he gets bigger and bigger names on so thats cool I guess

>what is being high

Every weed smoker is like this when they get on a roll.

Shitskins are trying to do a white skin = cum thing, but it's gay as fuck.

this is pretty real though

damn, just because he didn't call zheir with zheir prefered pronoum doesn't means he is stupid

No. Neither are great but H3H3 is for dumb fucks. Ethan trying to be intellectual is embarrassing.

Sounds like a bunch of faggots in this thread need to clean their rooms.

>Peterson is a faggot
>"WELL CLEARLY YOU'RE A SJW"