Deleting my threads

>deleting my threads

mods do I have to say hey chums get in this supernatural thread its pretty fucking obvious these threads are made for a dual purpose of shitposting and discussion fuck you mods I will hunt you down in your neet basement shove salt down your throat and an iron poker up your ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgo_wNeBypA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yur a daemun Sem

Sam stop sexing up the mods they're not human ,think about dad

>pedo threads, dead meme threads and multiple Spacey threads full of retards from Sup Forums who can't read are okay but a single SPN thread at a time is not

the absolute state of Sup Forums

kek

You went too far with the memes Sammeh
Yoy triggered the mods who can't see Supernatural treads a serious business anymore
Also this

IDJITS

go back to tumblr with your garbage, subhuman

fite me irl carnt

it wasn't deleted. it was archived ya mong. i replied to that thread and nobody else bumped it while i was driving

>this thread has been pruned or deleted

SAM SAAAMMMY SSSSSSAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM

im pretty sure it told me archived when i checked this morning. either way i guess it means you gotta clean up the act or come up with another meme, OP

i know how to tell this difference you filthy leaf

>you filthy leaf
connor?

>someone saved my shitty gif

whats a good name for a supernatural podcast

i was thinking winchester bros but i realized it already exists and is actually the one of the oldest podcasts (since 2005) and is even recognized by the show's official twitter

wayward sons?
family business?
hunters inc?

I didn't even know those guys were still active, with 2 out there might not even be worth starting one up

Sons of Destiel
;')

wonder what the arcs and Big Bads the Wayward Sisters will be facing. Surely it has to at least be a bigshot creature, but how will it fare against the Big Bads of Supernatural?

do they avoid discussing shipping shit?

ah fuck it neither of them do what I want out of an spn podcast

GET OUT

was thinking of using a similar title format to my current podcast

do you plan to run that solo or with the rest of us here?

I have a perfect co-host in mind who knows all about history and mythology who points out real interesting shit but we havent been on speaking terms for 2 years

>I have a perfect co-host in mind
sad
>we havent been on speaking terms for 2 years
doubly sad

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgo_wNeBypA

>tfw Ellen turned down the radio as soon as the title in the chorus hit

did you all recently migrate here from tumblr or plebbit? i've been on Sup Forums since season 4 of supernatural and don't seem to remember any of you all from supernatural threads before this season

I used to post heaps before 9 then I dropped it so now I'm making up for all the missed shitposting

well excuse me gramps for starting the show late