Camp Camp or Camp Wedontwantcha?

Camp Camp or Camp Wedontwantcha?

Or what the fuck am I doing. Compare ALL THE CAMPS.
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Camp-WWE/Episode-1?id=69982
youtube.com/watch?v=NFYiX5K1JkY
youtube.com/watch?v=6oSNRi0PHp8

Because I know Camp Camp and Camp Wedontwantcha cannot compete with a high-action entertainment cartoon that has actual plot and stuff going on in it. Like Camp WWE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In terms of camp quality, at least Camp Campbell has counsellers.

So does Camp WWE. Plus the camp founder is actually a main character, unlike Campbell which is o

Also Camp WWE only has 1 character to focus on and he's not an insufferable sarcastic cunt like Malachi and Max.(or the rest of the anti social characters in both the webseries and the web comic)

Oh and the counselor in Camp WWE isn't David.

unlike Campbell which "has better stuff to do" like running from the FBI off screen and being insufferably happy fake like David.

There's only so much low-energy sarcasm and clever jokes you can digest before you get sick of their bullshit.

Same deal with Futurama and South Park.

fagggggggooooottttsssss god I hate europe timezones, nobody's active.

it's a fuck shit bump it's a fuck shit stack of a bump.

By the way Camp WWE is really good, too bad it only has 5 episodes.

Tell me about. I'm so sick of hearing clever jokes. user has it all figured out.

Oh fuck yes all the other camps don't got shit on Camp Lakebottom. They can play with a mutilated talking horse head on TV and the censors can't do a damn thing about it.

Children cartoons are so much more badass than adult cartoons.

Camp Sherwood

Inb4 hate but have you read Lumberjanes? It's pretty fun and the gay stuff is not that common as people might try to make you believe.

Well I find it hard to believe a show about female lumberjacks can be MORE gay than it sounds.

>one is sort of bearable short cartoon
>another is a shitty endless comic
Also, Nikki is cute

I like the artstyle but the name always rustles my jimmies.

I feel like Vince McMahon and Cameron Campbell would be friends.

It's okay.

MY TIME HAS CUM TO RID THIS HERETIC OF HIS BLASMEPHOUS OPINION. COME MY PROTECTORS, RID THIS HEATHEN OF LIFE.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

> that has actual plot and stuff going on in it.

Why do you need to remind me that most cartoons nowadays are Seinfield for children? I hate Bunnicula for for being a crummy slice of life.

Camp WWE mops the floor with both Camp Camp and Camp Weedontwantcha

is this thing working?