Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/ZxTaHi2q

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXTMGJi8yic
youtu.be/E8T9ZRAk7Vc
i.imgur.com/Zqs47mx.png
i.imgur.com/bRit1NO.png
darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Affliction
i.imgur.com/2w9mCLR.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting the pic on the right with Seventeen.

Requesting Pearl giving a speech about how Rose Quartz was right about everything, while wearing a "Crystal Gems" varsity jacket.

We're Number One, but with Dick Dastardly attempting to show any 3 inept evildoers how to be true villains... Alternatively, just the picture on the right, but with Vulture Squadron (Dick, Muttley, Zilly and Klunk)

Requesting Princess Marco (optionally caught) checking himself out still dressed as a Princess long after Heinous has gone.

I just want to request sexy Benson...

Sexy, sexy Benson.

Requesting Star doing this pose.

The dispenser is his dick.

Requesting more Guardians of the Galaxy in Bakunin Moderator uniforms.

/r/ a costume swap between Gotham Girl and Golden Girl.

Pick a blind character and put them in this strip.

Delivery from last thread.

Here you go bud

fuck, I didn't get to post the cleaner version of this.

Requesting Tina in a flapper dress.

Requesting Ultimate Jessica Drew dressed as Cammy

Not OR, but i like it!!!

/r/ From last thread Rose Quartz that is.

/r/ Princess Allura cosplaying as Korra.

Requesting these four-armed ladies groping each other or just posing seductively together.

Mrs. Sumowski and Rita Loud seductively bending down towards the audience with their cleavage showing

Requesting Sadness rolling down a hill.

it took a weird turn...

the horror manga panel on the left reimagined with stinky and moomin, stinky saying "Pst! Let me in!" moomin looking terrified

>on the left
On the right of course, some extra reference for stinky if needed

Requesting Batwoman peeking Gotham Girl's skirt

Requesting the other fusions in this.

Requesting Raven sleeping, unaware of a green mosquito on her face.

Yandere for Marco?
Nice drawing, btw.

Requesting eclipsa from star vs the forces of evil posing like the pic on the right with a solar eclipse behind her

I like this. Seconding.

Android 2B from Nier Automata cutting down the cast of Robots like in pic related.

Requesting Fem Samurai Jack fighting Katana.

Bonus point for shredded cloth

Requesting Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book (1967) and Young Tarzan from Disney's Tarzan (1999) both sitting on a tree trunk trying keeping shade while it rains.

I have a question for drawfriends.

Does anyone know of an Oekaki board that's active?
Every single one that I used to go to has died.
Is Oekaki dead?
(I know we have a board for oekaki, but it just doesn't feel the same as a dedicated bbs)

aannd while I'm here I might as well draw something for somebody...
No need to reply to this post for a request. I'm checking the thread.

requesting Your favorite Sup Forums couple (gay, straight, lezzie, its all cool) dressed in traditional Barsoomian outfits. might be funny if you do Marvin and the Queen from Duck Dodgers, IDK

OR here. Wow that was fast and looks real nice too, thank you.

heres one for amalia + raven

Finn and Marceline

OR of here, this looks fantastic, thank you!

That style rings a bell. Were you the one that drew this series of witches?

here's star/amelia,
gonna work now on-- well fuck me Jerry, good job user.

please don't type like that. Also traditional garb of Barsoom is nude.

Can someone colour this?

Are you seriously so retarded you can't MSPaint bucket tool or wand select color it yourself?
>Starfag
>colour
Oh right.

no one, on Oekaki?
e the line art for someone else to color. I felt like trying something different with the coloring.

I'd like to request Commandant Aresko from Star Wars Rebels as a modern Earth security guard.

He'd have a resigned expression on his face and the front of his vest has "EMPIRE SEC." on the front of it. He doesn't have to be doing anything dynamic, he can just stand next to a wall.

But if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

yeah I'm too lazy

Don't know which ones you used, but oekaki seems to have pretty much died around here. Sup Forums gets the usual surge on week-ends, but it's mostly just the same 15-20 requesters and flavors of the month week after week. /tg/ is slow as hell, but at least there tends to be a slight bit more variety in the requests. Never really bothered with /aco/ or /d/, though, but I've heard some good stuff about their drawthreads when it comes to lewds.

Raven makes some prime fusions.

Same with Star. Good shit on all of you.

Requesting a recreation scene of Johnny Bravo holding on woman in a dip pose, but only with a different women with brown hair and a pink dress like the model on the left in the blue background please.

Requesting a version of the top photo of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones, but with Joey Felt and Atomic Puppet (both from the show Atomic Puppet).

(Details in the reference pic.)

cheers

Did it out of boredom.
>tfw i didn't even paint it with mspaint,it's something else a bit like photoshop

Requesting Gwen from the Ben 10 (2016) reboot using her magic to detach Ben's head from his shoulders and throws it in a trash can with the words "Pale stereotypes" written on the side.

Eh.
And you beat me, cool.

Could I request Anissa from Invincible as the Doujinshi artist in the middle, possibly wearing the same sweater, with Mark Grayson (to the right) as the unfortunate loli on the poster?

Star Butterfly (or other character from SVTFOE) in mod fashion.

Requesting Lilotte in a kids version of the traditional Ouginak outfit, holding up a cute little bone sword.

Requesting the Dan vs. crew in the cover of the big payback.

Requesting the left picture with Nani and the Lifeguard. If you want, you can add a third girl to make it more appropriate.

Requesting El Santo
fighting a bunch of Sup Forums vampire waifus
In movie poster format if possible

no ive actualy never seen those before heh, but i do like what i see

Updated my piece from the previous thread

Looks nice, but what's up with that guy's broken legs in the background?

Wait, they were thinking about making a El Santo cartoon?

Requesting Riyo Chuchi from Clone Wars and Mystique from X-Men handcuffed together.

Riley Anderson trying to walk in high heels or peeptoes

That's too bad; thought I saw a resemblance with the hips and eyes . Some drawfag made a bunch of pretty neat OCs during last Halloween's waifufag-fest, and unfortunately I never caught the guy's name.

There was a Santo cartoon, well shorts
but still pretty based
youtube.com/watch?v=KXTMGJi8yic

I initially rushed them. But thanks for bringing that up.

Requesting that Snide stabs Lincoln Loud

Forgive me if this was requested already, but requesting this bit from the Simpsons, but replace Ralph and Lisa with Star and Marco.

youtu.be/E8T9ZRAk7Vc

/r/ Lapis in a microkini doing the same pose and commenting about how sweaty she is.

/r/ing these two wearing the Virgin Killer Sweater

character refs
i.imgur.com/Zqs47mx.png

i.imgur.com/bRit1NO.png

Afflictions! The resolve of a character of your choice has been tested. Will they fall into madness or can they overcome adversity and become a beacon of light?

darkestdungeon.gamepedia.com/Affliction

Is this a good request?

working on it. Might take a while

Huh. While mine has live colors,yours seems to look a bit better. Nice.

Requesting something cute with Ron, Shego and Bonnie. Like on a date or something like that

I just need something I can post in OTP threads. But alas, there is no art of my ot3.

Thank you! Take all the time you need

Requesting Marinette asleep in the same pose as the ref

Requesting Panda dressed as Widowmaker while adjusting the top making a comment that "her girls keep tryin to escape."

Requesting a tipsy Roxy Lalonde in a sling bikini

I second this

I'm not the best, I know, but I'm tryin'.
Got called into work just now, so I'll have to try and work on it a bit more later.
Hope you enjoy the scribbles I have so far, user!

Requesting a rule 63 Sup Forums character dealing with the new angel & demon on her shoulders.

Holy shit OR here.

man even for a wip this looks great already. I can't wait to see what it'll look like when it's done!

Jin dressed as a Dai Li or some Earth Kingdom spy...Zuko was right!

Requester, awesome.

Requesting the comic on the left with a drunk Bakara as the mayor, Lilotte as Isabelle and Kerub as the pussy covered in peanut butter.

Might've gone a little hard on the eclipse's shine, but ah well, I had a lot of fun with this! Hope ya like it, user!

Also, if you'd prefer it without the extra edge glow on Eclipsa: i.imgur.com/2w9mCLR.png

/r/ing the Crisis on Infinite Earth's cover, but with each character being a representatives of a different franchise from different companies.

Not the OR, but that's some sweet use of color, Jam!

Poor Lifeguard...great job, man.

There you go, will probably finish coloring it later hope you like it

I thrid this

It's perfect! Would love to see a coloured version.