Scalie Schoolie

thread continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/nfRMsV2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>an unrelated medical condition, and I'd appreciate if you didn't draw attention to it.

I wanna fug those things.

boop, colours

Caution: wide load

two giant frog butts coming up

>last thread died early
I blame Belinda. That stupid jerk.

Actually I'm suprised nobody thought about drawing this sooner

Let's hope this doesn't turn in to a vore thread like last time.

welp way to pave the way for shitpost material

God Belinda's such a terrible person. Why is she so morally and visually repugnant and also smelly?

read your local paper to find out the answer to your questions and more

No thanks, I'm still sick from that all-inclusive expose that they did of her that included scratch and sniff stickers. It smelled nearly as bad as being in the same room as her!

I liked the crossword, though, even if I never could figure out a seven letter word for "Irredeemably awful".

haha I hate myself

Which Scalie girl would you want to see naked the most?

I want Alice to show me what's under that labcoat. And also under her sweater, since she wears that under the labcoat. But it sounded sexier with just the first part.

Why is Parker the most perfect scalie waifu? Honest question.

I want Violet to unwrap her sarashi in front of me.

Blue boobs.

>scratch and sniff stickers smelling of tears and broken hopes and dreams

How much money is Parker even getting to make this possible

I guess.

Here's another question: why doesn't Amber just date Parker?

Shouldn't she be dressed as Joseph, since Violet's clearly Jotaro?

I'd be fine with Violet being a slightly buffer Jolyne. There's more jokes about sapphism and daddy/mommy issues that way.

the joke is Lilac is the one who encourages Violet be Jotaro, despite their situations being different

also I find the mental image of Lilac meeting whoever Violet's dad is while dressed like a delinquent to be hilarious

Camille was in this thread all along

You had no idea because she was INVISIBLE

Do you happen to be taking requests?

So the leaked ending was legit after all?

Yep

eh, shoot, I have nothing better to do

beats wondering what any actual guys in scalie schoolie would look like, which sort of defeats the point of scalie schoolie

no I'm ignoring her

INVISIBLESSED

So it's canon Camille has seen La Blue Girl, question is was it for masturbation material or because she thought it was an accurate depiction of ninjas?

...If the latter, how long until she tries some of the sexual ninja techniques from that show?

so, nudist beach episode confirmed?

I'll look forward to the increasingly ridiculous censors

because amber isn't a fag/dyke like you?

First of all, that's actually a reference to "Ninja Nonsense - The Animation" not La Blue Girl.

Second, yes she's probably seen la blue girl too.

It'd be better than staring at anthro lizard cloaca. The Internet just isn't ready for such a spectacle.

I imagine Camille watches lots of different hentai stuff

in before EXTREME HAND HOLDING

>It'd be better than staring at anthro lizard cloaca
The fuck it is! HOOK ME UP WITH THOSE SWEET CLOACAS

Okay, how about Parker blackmailing someone into going on a date with her.

No, instead you will get naked lizards inconveniently being censored by things such as the fence, sand censors, Iris paying for censorship, other beach-goers and their speach bubbles, and a Belinda censor

>Parker
>"perfect scalie waifu"

That title belongs to Amber only, user-kun.

But Amber is a slimy waifu.

>a Belinda censor
>a Belinda

okay

>implying that's a bad thing

Silly user.

Iris coming onto Miss Lily or one of the other teachers.

There's no reason to continue the thread unless there is an early comic update since these threads aren't Generals.

It didn't die early. Scalie Schoolie threads tend to die overnight.

"Early" means before it autosages. It only had 300 posts

That's only if the threads reach auto-sage most of the time, which Scalie Schoolie doesn't.

Since these threads tend to die before they hit 400 posts, that is not early.

bump

MORE
SNEK

A drawfag was around so I actually dont have a problem with extending the thread. If the usual SS update is enough for a thread, I think drawfagging is fine too.

This thread should still be the last this week, still.

>inflating her chest like a frog

I think this is my favorite thing about frog girls, just implimenting natural stuff the animal can do in context

Since she has a duaghter it clearly worked out for her

I'm a mediocre sketchbook artist and phone poster that decided to start drawing stupid smut and cheesecake as a way to fight against my crumbling life.

Mind if I practice with scalie girl requests?

C H A R L I E please and thank you

Please draw some Miss Lily doing any retro anime cosplay you want.

punish me lunchlady sama

She's got edge. Most girls in Scalie Schoolie would be happy to date you, or would at least reject you on principle. Parker would string you along, give you a cute face when you ask how her day was, and report nothing but slander about your competence in bed behind your back, under a pseudonym you can't figure out despite how obvious it is to everybody else. And you'll still love her no matter what.

Also, she's got a natural wide stance and thick thighs, plus a decent rack.

Washu, with her daughter as Ryoko?

Fun fact about reptiles, in quite a few of the species the females are larger than the males. So, the true size of the scalies in this schoolie may be larger than they appear.

Would Violet have a tinier father, then?

I don't think so, it's usually constrictor snake species with the far larger females. Venomous snake species usually have the same size or slight larger males. Also, vipers are fairly small snakes in general.

That would be a bit more appropriate for Violet and her mom, frankly.

But I do love me some Washu and Ryoko.

I just realized Parker is a student. What the hell, for some reason I took her to be somewhere between 24 and 35, employed by the school. I think mostly because we never see her in class and she's so good at print media.
Did anyone else get that impression? At all?

Color the rest, you bum.

FATT

>I'm a mediocre sketchbook artist and phone poster that decided to start drawing stupid smut and cheesecake as a way to fight against my crumbling life.
Are you me?

She definitely looks the part, but a 24-35-year-old writing a high school newspaper is extraordinarily pathetic, even for her.

What kind of 24-35 year old writes slander about teenage girls for money and fame?

Well, adult Parker would, but still.

someone who's ex communicado with every news source on the planet

>She was actually pretending to be a student all along
>She really is a 30 year old writting a high school newspaper
>Behind that smile there are broken only dreams

why is this turning me on so much? Hard as rock right now

Figured I'd start off simple and do a Charlie for . Hope it's not flipped for ya

Now neither of us will be virgins!

for the two lesbos, if one was on top of the other in a compromising position, who would be on top and who would be on the bottom

>compete with other frog girls for the attention of a guy
>your going to show your love in the most obvious way possible, for everyone to see, and hope senpai notices you
>shirt explodes

Artists, please

Thank you SO much, user

not so much face cheeks but the other kind
i.imgur.com/nfRMsV2.jpg

>Iris coming onto Miss Lily
user please, this is a blue board.

This.

>admitting to phone posting
The rest I can sympathise with but please, have some dignity. At least get yourself a cheap second-hand laptop or something. Also draw more Geraldine you faggots.

I'm gonna bet Liska just slaps their shit anyway

as soon as i am free ill work on the naked geraldine, calli, and liska drawing

I'm not a phone poster but I otherwise related to him.

If schoolies had pokemonesque typing how would you categorize them?

That's a hell of a question given how many of the buggers there are, so I'm just gonna pick like five at random.

Liska is Fighting/Steel
Dilys is Dark/Dragon
Alice is Water/Steel
Grizzelda is Normal/Ground
Violet is Fighting/Fairy

I have a good laptop, but my tablet broke so I'm resorting to pencil, but here's your Geraldine

I think I might've gone a bit overboard with the attempted shading.

I'll start on next

Aw yiss. Been a while since there's been some Ms. Lily. Looking forward to it.

Meant for How did that even happen?

>Violet and her mom

How about those two as pic related?

someone should make a chart of all the characters for the ease of drawing

Violet - Monster/Cute
Teresa - Lesbian/Goof
Adda - Pure Lesbian
Belinda - Trash/Thicc
Liska - Pure Fit
Pepper - Spooky/Thicc
Amber - Pure Desperate
Lily - Inflation/Milf
Camille - Nerd/Cute
Grizzelda - Rich/Cute
Dilys - Pure Bully
Geraldine - Pure Thicc
Trixie - Desperate/Bully
Charlie - Lesbian/Cute
Iris - Rich/Thicc
Calli - Fit/Inflation
Sally - Pure Hips
Wanda - Sneaky/Trash
Lacey - Monster/Fit
Alice - Fit/Nerd
Lilac - Milf/Short
Parker - Pure Sneaky
Esmerelda - Thicc/Goof
Chell - Pure Monster

This snek is cute

I never knew until now how much I wanted this.

Sting Camille is my One True Waifu.

Size-wise that works too. But I always saw Lilac as Washu. Especially because her innocence is more of a facade.

I got you covered, but for some reason I can't upload the pic. Have we hit the image limit?

No, Sup Forums is suffering some kind of image service outtage. You can either hold onto it for when it starts working, or link an imgur or something. I'm patient, so no worries.

That's relief, I was trying to post new grey lizard.

There is one that keeps growing, complete with pictures of their real-life species counterparts. But due to stated reasons, can't post it at the moment.