Jesus fucking Christ, are the rumors true ? Please tell me they're not...

Jesus fucking Christ, are the rumors true ? Please tell me they're not, that guy has been my favourite artist since 2012 and I can't fucking believe he'd do something so fucked up and revulsing, it makes me fucking sick to my stomach just to read about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urT_lrk369o
youtube.com/watch?v=p4amEWUw6t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its ok there are tons of other generic rappers around

what rumors?

lel never could’ve imagined a negro would sexually harass a woman

Who?

>FlyLo
>generic
>rapper

I think it's really bizarre that the hip-hop world has been basically untouched so far. When you hear the way they talk about women in their music, do you think they're just kidding? 75% of them are rapists and predators

No way, that guy looks like a wholesome gentleman with a good upbringing

Something about him being a dick in a supermarket.

Wasn't Nelly being really odd with kids in the audience? What ever happened with that?

There is just no overlap between the kind of women rappers go for/who fuck rappers and the kind of women who whistle rape ten years later to boost their careers

OOOGAA BOOGA MUH DIK

who the fuck cares

stop listening to coon tunes

This is gonna sound like Sup Forumsbait, but it honestly seems to be true - The social justice machine is literally incapable of criticizing anyone with dark skin. They don't know what they're "allowed" to say or do. People knew about Bill Cosby for years and years, but they didn't make a move until another black person publicly called him out. There were countless articles and think-pieces defending Nate Parker, or at least complaining about "unfair" treatment since Casey Affleck "got away with it," when the allegations against Affleck were not remotely comparable and would not constitute an actual crime even if they were all true.

They are pathetic, gutless hypocrites. I would respect them if they actually stood for what they claim to stand for, but they don't.

lmao at everyone thinking this is a rapper

youtube.com/watch?v=urT_lrk369o

This but unironically

This is happening because victims are actually coming forward on the record.

He's not even a rapper, why do you waste your time like this?

t. newfags who found Sup Forums last year and are now migrating to other boards

sorry
>generic sampler

this would be impressive if he was actually playing the instruments himself

No, it's happening because journalists are actively choosing to investigate and confirm victim's stories that have been out there in the public sphere for years. Which I think is a good thing, except that they seem to be awfully selective about which stories they investigate.

Whats the big deal? He just stuck up for his label mate and now has to apologize for having someones back.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4amEWUw6t4
fucking idiots

he made one rap album, but that's not what he's known for

what is captain murphy

>friend gets accused of rape by some random thot
>stick up for him

whats the big deal? I'd do it for a friend if I thought they were innocent too

This. Hes the peak of 21st century rap.

amazing how a thread about fake news that isn't even film can get so much replies

is kuso worth watching because it looks garbage

>this would be impressive if he was actually playing the instruments himself
Nigga, are you for real.

R Kelly has fucked multiple underage girls, illegally married an underage girl, is on video pissing on a 13 year old girl during sex and no one cares, he still records music with big name contemporary stars, oh he also nearly beat a couple of guys to death

Chris Brown turned Rihannas face to mush and threatened to kill her and has threatened to kill multiple other women but no one cares and he still records with other big artists including rihanna herself.

There is just a different standard for black people.

He makes based music. Amazing shit
Doubt he rapes but black after all so idk

t. redditor who found Sup Forums last year

There are three classes of people who are untouchable in America: wealthy businessmen, pretty white women, and RnB singers

>generic sampler

okay but

Yep
>find some 60s/70s mo-town track
>sample one part
>add in a new drum beat with sound effects
WOW GENIUS
>b-but muh flow!
stop smoking ganja

This. That's the only rumor I can find about Flying Lotus. He literally didn't do anything except say "wait to see evidence before you crucify this other guy." What the fuck is OP even talking about?

Kek the level of ignorance in this thread is really surprising, even for Sup Forums, which normally is one of the boards that's mostly full of imbeciles.

Haha perfect example of an idiot. Let me screenshot this.

"This isn't real music"

keep thinking "DJ'ing" is anything except a glorified playlist editor
he's got a good sense of aesthetic I'll give him that, and a good taste in music, but the amount of praise this guy gets is completely overhyped
This kind of shit is a dime a dozen on soundcloud
go ahead and screencap and post it on reddit you hipster trash

What music do you listen to?

This. You can't expect them to do any better so they're given greater leeway.

Everything

>Everything

except flylo is mu-core
future sound of london were doing it 100 times better 20 years ago

Yeah that's what he just said

Literally 20% hip hop with all of recorded music to pick from

It is Sup Forumsbait, because even though it took so long for Bill Cosby to get his just desserts how much longer it took for all of these white guys to get theirs?

Also, R.Kelly still out there, because his victims are black women so no one gives a fuck about them.

See:

Sometimes I just can't get into certain albums there cause it's just a bunch of castratos crying about the Midwest or their ex girlfriend or whatever.
Like we get it, being a teenager was really crazy huh. Who gives a fuck

Don't take it from me, but there is a rumor he once tried to shoplift, like, fifteen milky ways without paying

What are you talking about? The r kelly thing was a huge story when it first broke. Luckily for him, it happened years ago before this whole "sjw" thing happened. Are you just looking for (you)'s from Sup Forumstards or do you really believe everything you typed?

Blacks don't buy bullshit rumors from thots/roasties. Find a white actor to pin the tale on. We don't gaf.

A nigger speaking over someone else's record makes him a rapper, I presume he does that because he's a nigger and why would they work to make something when they don't have to. They're all the same.