abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

>Faggot walk
>They hate men?
>That's offensive

post cute gems

I think one of my favourite things about “Steven Universe”, and one of the things I find most touching and personally affirming, is the relationship between Rose Quartz and Greg.

I mean, here’s Rose, who’s represented as this powerful, intelligent, charismatic, beautiful woman, respected as both a warrior and a leader.
She travels to Earth and decides to spend her life there, and in 6000 years, the human she decides is most interesting, most engaging, most beautiful…is Greg.

Gems should eat metal

Greg is a doofus. He’s bald. He’s fat. He’s a slob with no sense of style or grooming. He’s practically homeless. He’s a failed rock and roll star whose dreams of fame and fortune ended with him running a small town car wash and living in the back of an ancient van. In any other show, he would be the loser of the cast, the fuck-up, the somewhat lovable, helpless goofball who can’t be counted on for anything.

But Rose thought he was beautiful.

jasper is best best gem

Lapidirts should eat lead.

I like this too, its sweet. It shows true love can blossom anywhere.

Metal DICK

You first

You should kill yourself.

It’s something of a sitcom parody; the dimwitted, ugly, slovenly husband with the beautiful, intelligent wife. Fred and Wilma, Archie and Edith, Peter and Lois, Homer and Marge. But Rose and Greg’s relationship isn’t like that. Even in my favourite of those relationships, that of Marge and Homer, Homer is presented as more than a bit of a jerk. Oh, he’s a fundamentally decent man who genuinely loves his family and treasures his wife, but he’s also selfish, thoughtless, more than occasionally neglectful, lazy, and self-centered. And more than that, in those shows, the husband is really the main character. Most of the wife’s role is reacting to his antics. But that’s not Rose and Greg’s story.

Who will win the Stevenbowl?

We do too. Its a shame he isn't more popular than he is. Anyone would be lucky to have a father like him.

Connie unfortunately

Greg is a good man. Not just a decent guy under the jerky exterior, but a truly and fundamentally good man. He stands up to his misogynist buddy. He adores and encourages his son in every way. He is kind and giving to everyone he meets. He works hard, even though it’s a job that he never wanted and that has taken the place of his dream. Speaking of that, even though he’s never seen even a lick of the stardom he dreamed of, Greg has never lost sight of his ambitions. He still plays music, still sings, still performs, still writes albums. Greg may never make it as a rock star, but he will never stop trying. This is what Rose saw. This is what Rose, one of the most powerful and respected warriors and generals of her people, came to love.

In a world where success and worth are measured primarily in material gains and career-based achievements, Greg is a reminder of what’s truly important. In the show, his failed music career, his chubby build, his sloppy clothes, his poverty…they don’t matter. What’s emphasised is the true, human beauty of Greg; the warmth, the kindness, the courage, the imagination, the dedication to art and devotion to family. It’s a reminder to all of us who have been pushed to be “successful”, been hassled about when we were “going to get serious”…that even if we are living in poverty, even if we have no real career, even if we’re not conventionally attractive or haven’t achieved all we’ve wanted to…

We still have value.

We still have beauty.

And we are still loved.

Jasper

Who do you think

What did I miss?

> So much butthurt over a a minute and thirty seconds.

I for one am excited for Ronaldo to start the race war. But seriously you guys are way too sensitive to this shit. As much as this place loves to rail against oversensitive tumblrinas you'd think you guys could take a little bants in your direction sometime without screaming "muh SJWs"

Besides, it's Ronaldo, Despite almost killing two people he generally gets treated as a decent or well meaning character. I'm sure he'll come out of this okay in the end.

>intelligent
Out of her entire army 3 gems survived.

I like a little bit of kindness in /sug/ every now and again, thank you for sharing this user.

>Despite almost killing two people

What character hasn't tried to kill or rape someone?

LEAKS

Jasper is fat and ugly

If you count that episode where the entire city rioted, nobody.

I love Lapis Lazuli

>Tfw loyal to the show and can't watch the leaks without feeling a tinge of guilt.
>Also can't watch it because of freeview programming.
What do I do?

Your favourite gem would love you as a friend, think about that. Simply for the fact that you like them.

That's why I said this in the last thread. I wish it would involve the gems more but on the otherhand I'm still looking forward to Ronaldo and his crazy conspiracy theories

Pearl.

Yeah, but that's because of Homeworld's mysterious final weapon that corrupted all gems on Earth.

Face it, Homeworld was losing that fight. Why do you think Centi's party was ordered to flee? Why do you think the Beta Kindergarten was a huge mess? Those are just two evidences that Homeworld was getting rekt by a band of rebels.

Rebel forces are notoriously weak, as they don't have access to armies and fleets. Rose did damn good for a rebel, and even killed a DIAMOND.

Who /hype/ for best human?

그건 아니야 라피스.

I'm so happy that me hugging and comforting Jasper would make her happy.

>TNCG only got a million views
Does this mean Jasperdemptionseason6 is cancelled?

Post gluttonous gems

if they keep up with the shitty episodes and if cn keeps up with the shitty was it treats SU.

Then, yes.

How many views did SitR get?

Cartoon network's top show only got 1.1m that night. Their ratings have been bad lately.

Geez I wonder why...

I don't know. I'm pretty much tied between Pearl and Amethyst. I'd be too much of an imperfect slob for Pearl and not enough of a reckless slob for Amethyst. I could probably chill with Opal though.

your new favorite show

Yep
I hope Becky and her cronies can get their shit together and wrap everything up for "season 5"

I wonder if Miller and other suits will reflect on their decisions and work on them

You know they won't.

>Nothing but TTG for 5 hours straight

Did Rose eve think Earth would be better of without any gems on it?

What were everyone's thoughts on Storm in the Room? I thought it was good, even though it was pretty much reinforcing what we already knew about Steven's ambiguous feelings towards Rose.

Constantly.

>"THEY'RE PUTTING MINERALS IN THE WATER THATS TURNIN' THE FRIGGEN' ROCKS GAY"

Alot of it was rather sweet, it shows as well that Steven really wants his mother. (Like the rest of the Gems and Greg)

are you ready, /sug/?

I hate women

This show is four years old, fuck me.

*6-11 years olds

No I mean, It is four years old.

I should really get new glasses.

>"INTER DIMENSIONAL PSYCHIC DIAMONDS"

If this episode ends with Ronaldo being painted in a bad light, for being rightfully fearful of Aliens I will be annoyed. Love and tolerance dosen't work when the "rock people" have been shown to kidnap humans and take then from their families.

The previews don't seem to indicate that Ronaldo will talk to any of the gems in this episode, but that's too soon to tell.

I'm kind of disappointed that they changed the voice actor.

> Love and tolerance dosen't work when the "rock people" have been shown to kidnap humans
But user, NOT ALL ROCKPEOPLE. You can't judge the entire group just because all of them except 4 are hostile :^)

Hey /sug/, I actually thought of a way red lyrium could be useful In SU.

Every time the Red lyrium/human OC is on screen you know its a homeworld episode.

Every time it's not on screen it's a SOL episode.

Good or bad?

Stop pushing Dragon Age.

Did they? Still sounds like him.

hey... don't say r*ck p**ple its a slur

How else do you want an artificial hybrid?
>Bone.
>Halite.
>Gypsum.

Is shitposting the filler of threads, or is filler the shitposting of television?

>20XX
>SU final episode
>Steven poofs the tri-diamond fusion but sacrifices their life doing so, destroying their human body to the point of basically unrecoverable and unrecognizable
>Leaves behind a poofed gem
>Distant Finale
>Gems are at temple in beach city, wondering what the hell to do
>Steven's gem glows from pedestal/cushion/something or other
>Screen blacks out just as gem forming sound cues
>"Rose?"
>Cue credits

if this doesn't happen I'm commissioning someone to make garnet's fists and going on a genocide crusade against the crewniverse

>dreaded rocknaldo being a lamar episode
>it's a zuke episode educating kids on social justice
>praying and wishing it had been a lamar episode instead

So the Gems ARE in the episode itself, but given that Steven's watching a video on his phone it could be the very end of the episode.

So I guess this is more KBCW2 rather than RTCS2.

Ehh, could've been worse.

>yfw human tissue is grown out of the Gem and forms a human body, after which the Gem glows and restores Steven to who he was before he died
Though I would like for that to happen, a fuckton of questions would be raised.

Remember - THEY HATE MEN!

I love the ironic emulation of the tumblrites on these threads. I'm glad we can agree onone thing- they're fucking tools.

Indeed, And your picture is for ants.

>4 KB

No, they just dont't like them. Actually, they like something that is opposite of men. Like reeeeeeaaaaaally like.

holy fuck reddit is invading

Metal?

Fuck I'm not indexer, but this is ridiculous user

its a shame. /sug/ attracts a lot of ledditors, probably because /r/stevenuniverse attracts a lot of tumblr

>html formatting on an american emulation of a japanese animu imageforum

>attempting to summon Sup Forums on pure, innocent Sup Forums

Greg

god current steven looks like shit

>dreaded rocknaldo being a lamar episode
Well then you're a retard, townie episodes are Lamar's specialty

I've got high hops the rest of this season sill be good, I just have a feeling it will move the plot along a lot more, and will tie up loose ends with Bismuth.

Yeah Lamar gave us such blessed gifts like Onion Gang and House Guest

post holy, perfect diamonds that are the only saving grace that can possibly hijack this SJ episode 5 minutes in and stop this hell fanfic

Should I rape the Lapis?

Can someone give me a recap on what /sug/
thinks about each and every one of the boarders? I honestly cannot tell any difference besides artstyles.

>House Guest
>Townie episode
Oh so you are a retard, carry on

Hey come on, only people with nice cars get villainized in this show.

8-13 year olds more realistically.

10 million dollars jingle it's a failure on music career?
I been wasting my time failing on other areas of work.