He's next

He's next.

Even though a lot of people know by now that Chris Brown didn't just slap Rihanna, that he beat her half to death, a lot of his ratchet girl fanbase doesn't know exactly what he did, and they still adore him.

Isn't it hilarious that people that groped someone or jerked off in front of someone are out of a career now, but some womanbeater like chris brown and people who almost or actually killed someone like Wahlberg and Broderick still get work?

lel the fact that nigger isn’t already in jail is a fuckin travesty

>White guy asks permission to jack off in front of woman and admits to everything within 24 hours
>Life comes tumbling down

>Black man beats afro-carib girl to near death and never apologizes once
>Crickets

Really makes me think

Probably nothing to do with skin pigmentation

Yeah but Wahlberg did it to minorities so it's okay.

You do know that happened because she fucked Leonardo Dicaprio in Chris's bed while Chris was passed out on the couch, don't you?

whatever he did, that just makes him more of a bad boy.

useless fucking police shoot some innocent negro like freddie gray but leave this shitbag on the streets unmolested

oh so that makes it okay? My ex wife cucked me with her boss so I guess I would’ve been within my legal rights to beat the shit out of her, huh?

Lmao

Nah I'll defend Marky Mark - he does not try to hide what he did, he was tried and convicted in court and served time in jail. It was a long time ago and it has not been a repeating pattern of behavior for him, he learned his lesson, turned his life around and made something of himself. He's nothing like a Harvey Weinstein, hiring powerful lawyers and Mossad agents to intimidate his victims and cover up all his wrongdoings. He's a guy who did dumb shit when he was young, took the consequences for it, and has since redeemed himself

Why not Singer? Why is he escaping this whole trend when he's an actual monster? He's far worse than Spacey

Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990

that's what Chris gets for not being Leonardo DiCaprio.

What's that about Leonardo?

>beating up Rihanna

Real human bean

>tfw you realize brown bear Rihanna so hard she got CTE and can’t hold a tune so she sings shit like work work work and wahhhhhh wah wah because severe brain damage stops her from keeping a tune

I thought it was because she gave him the herp

lol oh no not him!
say it ain't so!

>how to spot the underage retard posting
He fucking beat her in 2009 you child

>Pretending to care about Rihanna

Shut up.

He already went to court and served his time. That's way more than the other ones being accused now.

>served his time
yeah community service for battery is the pinnacle of justice

Sorry, black people were woke to roasties, thots, and opportunistic bitches ages ago. We don't let them undermine our male figures. We simply say
> Okay bitch, but wtf were you thinking was going to happen?

Take this stupid ass feminist campaign to undermine men to whitey .. No one gives a fuck about dumb bitches in the black community.

Maybe you dumb cucks will wake up one day, maybe you'll let these witch hunts tear your world apart. Who knows..

>Sorry, black people were woke to roasties, thots, and opportunistic bitches ages ago. We don't let them undermine our male figures. We simply say
>>Wherever I am, I must also rape

If only whitey had things figured out like the black community

Trying to be a smartass, defending roasties, thots, and empowering dishonest women... It's exactly how they're going to destroy your country. Keep it up anglo.

I guess you're going to get first hand experience in (((why))) black communities are the way they are soon enough. Keep letting (((them))) undermine your society w/ bullshit.

>>Crickets
Except that wasn't the case at all. There was outrage, guess you don't remember?

>My extreme is better than their extreme
Both extremes are retarded, that's the entire problem, and seeing that and mitigating that is exactly why we actually have a society you fucking ape.

Majority of minority women accurately called her a crazed thot who provoked him like most women do..

Because minorities are seasoned in the games (((they))) play to take down leaders/idols. They're also seasoned and honest about the nigger tier shit women do consistently. So, no.. you're going to be hard pressed bringing down a minority w/ thot like claims. However, clearly, you can get anglo sjw dweebs to set fire to institutions allowing them to destroy the male image w/ elementary school accusations because clearly you all have the maturity of a newt once pussy gets involved.

> muh womenz and chit
The same thots trying to jump on older dick in their prime who rant and rave about their sexual exploits, monetary favors, ill treatment, and scandal

> mfw an anglo says they're woke...
Falling for this kike crusade

this guy is suck a FUCKING THUG

Anyone of any race who refers to themselves as woke is fucking retarded, you actual nigger.

Hot take: Chris Brown did nothing wrong. She had previously been violent against him, she cheated on him multiple times to further her image as Queen Of The Thots. She readily forgave him and got back together with him until her handlers realized it was a bad look, clearly it didn't fuck her up that much.
I don't think that beating women is the right thing to do, but I completely understand it in certain circumstances.
/fedora

What extreme faggot? Have you ever read the court filing? She was literally grabbing the wheel and physically abusing him in the car like a crazy bitch before he beat her ass like he should have.

Are you telling me you faggot ass whities feel it's ape like to hit a woman whose abusing you and grabbing a car wheel endangering your life? You fags have already lost the battle if that's the case. No wonder all of your women are flocking to bbc.. You dumb idiots have been cucked and don't even know it.

Bitch is running around hopping on dicks in hollywood... Men are comparing notes of who sucks dick for movie roles knowing 99% of the hoes out there are looking for $$$ for looks/pussy and you dumb cucked whiteknights come running to their rescue like captain save a hoe the minute their pussy dries up and their bank accounts and they lob lavicious lies against prominent male figures.. Who do you think is next you dumbass? (((YOU))). Every woman is now going to be assured that all they have to do is lob some ridiculous accusation and they can bring a man down. Have you been asleep these past couple of decades as they attempt to put woman above men in this country to fold it under? Have you never had a female friend confide in you that she was going to claim a guy who hurt her fee fees raped her?

It's not an extreme you faggot. It's a line you have as a man that you let no man and most definitely no woman cross. Have you cucked manlets forgot wtf that is?

Clearly you're the retarded niggers who are just dumb enough to allow them to destroy your institutions and male figures w/ pussy. Shit's the oldest trick in the book and you dumb low IQ white niggers are on here 24/7 rallying w/ roasties/thots as they burn your country down.
As if you've never in your experience encountered a lying ass whore.

Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill are soon

^ Finally someone w/ some fucking sense who has at least one nut left in tact.

In my opinion these cucked anglo faggots deserve to let them destroy their institutions and male figuers. Maybe after they're done, we can finally get some real men (minorities) running things.. At least we wont have to worry about women at that point.

Wtf happened to white men in this country?

That’s why she cucked you because you’re a pussy

When will the anglo faggots ever learn?

The Weedman is the helmsman of that Reddit nihilism they're still banking heavily on, they won't liquidate him for a while

We're not talking specifically about Chris Brown here, one monkey hurt another monkey, who gives a fuck about that? The extreme is blacks in general being more abusive rapists which this nigger is pretending is some defence mechanism.

>allow them to destroy your institutions
They're going after Hollywood, the largest Jewish conglomerate in the world. Why would anyone with any sense want to stop them? They went after Trump with this same bullshit and he was elected president, so obviously people don't care about it as much as you like to think they do, you fucking ape.

Can someone ban this nigger already so it stops spamming

I wouldn't have told people about this over the internet. That's a bad look dawg.

like I give a fuck

> We're not talking specifically about Chris Brown here
No, we actually aren't as any accusation against a black Celebrity would be a non-starter. See previous post : Minorities aren't as stupid as you anglos... We dont let roasties villify our stars
What I have been talking about is how you dumb cucked faggots are letting them villify white men and behaving as if this shit ends w/ hollywood. Hollywood is just the rallying point, they're going after all white men in power after that? Given that you think i'm a fucking ape and every other minority, i'm going to step the fuck out the way now and let the wildfire continue. Good luck whitey, you're going to need it after they fold all your asses up.
Btw, your womenz have already detected the fucking cuck in you so they've already starting jumping ship to minority dick. It's kind of like when you see all of the animals flee in nature because they detect something coming.
Maybe this is the cosmic karma manifesting from all the shit you've done in your past.
But hey, I'm just a fucking ape. I don't know shit.

Godspeed faggots.

Bill Cosby.

Fuck off

They know. His fan base is black girls and coal burners. To them, what he did is seen as normal behavior for a black man (bc it is), so they never understood why society tried to repel him when it came out and they never stopped supporting him

Who bandwagoned against him? Has he been charged? Or did the case fall apart? Majority of minorities reflect that it was just lose ass white whores looking to have a good time who wanted a pick-me-up on the side and some $$$ from a quick lie. FInd another, i'll wait.

> Neil deGrasse Tyson
Accusation has gone nowhere. Guy hasn't lost a single gig or role.

He doesn't sexually harass women though he just beats the shit out of them and get acquitted of all charges.

t.neverdatedanislandgirlbefore

they know how to push buttons and she got exactly what she deserved, virgin.

By comparison, I guess a white man's fan base are angels whom they rape and harass? Why do you white bois rape/harass women so much? Is it because they prefer consensual coal burning?

>Who bandwagoned against him?
Every media outlet in the world, including the black ones.
>Or did the case fall apart?
Mistrial with a retrial next year, so not fallen apart, ongoing.
>We wuz immune n sheeeit
Fuck off.

Da whiteknight in your white cucks is skrong.
> thot who asked for it complains to her white male cuck :
He's just so violent.. So raw and unhinged. Then he just pulled my hair and fuck the shit out of me. I kinda liked it desu. Can you let him beat my pussy up again next week you low T faggot?

WHEN A RICH NIGGA WANT YOU

Not sure if I'd call it "smart" but Chris simply decided not to play dumb any longer and embraced the nicest person you'll ever meet/twisted psychopath angle after awhile.
A jab about it still gets to him, but he's literally wearing the wear and tear on himself now.

I can't say it works for others all the time, especially since Bieber tried the bad boy thing and it just made him look like an idiot, but I suspect if more tried it would become more accepted by sheer averages. Hip hop was never clean, but if you observe its decline overtime you'll notice the best way to dilute reaction to vice is by making it mainstream. The more artists there were talking about increasingly shallow, selfish, sexist and even sadist things the more people just came to believe that's the standard, and with lowered expectations critique and judgment slide accordingly.
Another example is R.Kelly. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

That doesn't make sense. Pls, user, try to understand it's part of their culture. It's literally not seen as wrong

> Every media outlet in the world, including the black ones.
And what effect does this nigger tier bullshit have on people who are actually woke and acknowledge the roasties/thots/bitches of this world? Zero effect. Some cucked token hire to appeal to black audiences for ad clicks and gawker media can write cucked fucboi articles all he wants. The few spaghetti headed afro centric liberal negroids who frequent the site and will be invigorated by Marvel's Black Panther movie don't count or hold any sway against the mass of minorities who see them as house niggers.

> Mistrial with a retrial next year, so not fallen apart, ongoing.
Aka headed to the trash bin

> Fuck off
Sorry, its white men who are going to be fucked off clearly namely because of cucked faggots like you who are useful idiots in the campaign to dethrone your fellow man.

> mfw in the kobe trial this white slut's panties had 20 different cum stains on it but Kobe, who can get any pussy he wants raped me

> How'd you get from outside his room to the inside?
I wanted Kobe to put it in so I smiled like a dumb slut and walked in

> Who initiated contact?
Well, I pulled down my pants and put his hand in the KY jar and had him lube up my ass

>Another example is R.Kelly. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

He took some model hostage too,the dude is clearly unstable and deserves to be in a cell for his music alone.

>No niggers hated on Cosby
>Aside from all of these ones
>Sorry I meant no real niggers, they were just house niggers

Light nigger, dark nigger, fo nigger, real nigger, rich nigger, po nigger, house nigger, field nigger. Still nigger.

Try to understand that as a man in a man's world you don't let roastie ass bitches undermine your society with scandal and fallacious acquisition. Understand that in an older time in this very here country, white men weren't so fucking cucked and twisted up by (((them))). So, if a woman hurled such an acquisation and it wasn't immediate or likely within months of such an encounter happening that she'd be ignored as all women should... which is why more formally the statute of limitations which is far to gracious in terms of a time window was passed.

In the past, the first question society would have asked of a woman hurling such an acquisition would be : WTF were you doing alone with a man? As society should ask immediately. The second question becomes : What kind of woman are you because a fucking whore has no morale ground, dignity, or truth. Now, because you've let (((them))) cuck your society, a woman's past cannot be brought up in such cases when it in fact matters. Women are know lies, deceivers and manipulators. So, it makes sense that a non cucked culture gives no credential to a woman hurling allegations years after when it supposedly occurred. Even if it is immediate the question will be : wtf were (((YOU))) doing to invite this upon yourself. I know its been some time since you numale whites had real male role models or a real male society but white men of the past reacted just the same.

So when you say :
> Part of their culture
Yeah, it was a part of male culture passed down through time tested wisdom that women are lying manipulative whores who should never be put before men. I recall there's even passages in the holy bible about this shit. But you cucked faggots seemingly have forgotten your roots. I'm sure this roastified witch hunt will remind you or destroy you if you have.

But yeah, minorities preserved their culture, so were not falling for this shit. This is a white only event as far as I can see.

>She turned into the biggest slut of the entertainment industry after this
The human psyche is weird

You have dumbasses who are easily manipulated by media and you have non-dumbasses.

I'm not sure you caught the distinction. Even as I rail against the numale white cucks believing this whore witch hunt, I know there's non-nigger whites who don't.

See the distinction fucboi or nah?
P.S - I only type this way to throw ignorant racists like yourself off the narrative.

Rihanna was already a crazy slut before she met Chris Brown...
Chris was actually mild but got put on to bad bitch pussy Rihanna. His music changed from R&B to imma bad boi overnight inline with getting roastified by this thot. I believe its the same phenomenon you observe when males get with modern skronk women.

> Believing she turned into a slut after Chrisbrown
Being this dumb and/or cucked.

lmao can't believe this is getting so many actual replies its obviously a joke, a great joke

Chris Brown is for black women and they agree with hitting women so it is what it is

the guy ITT larping as a nigger is pretty funny to be honest

>You have dumbasses who are easily manipulated by media and you have non-dumbasses.

>We are literally immune to this
>No you're not
>Well they don't count
>Yes they do
>Alright they count

Epic fucking discussion m8, totally riveting, can't wait for the next one, fuck off.

I can't wait until the next accuser brings down another white male

women will fight you on twitter if you insult him because of it. whores don't give a shit, they'd want him to beat the life out of them also.

Most black girls i know don't care for him.He is trash.

He's hot. He's fine.

All the men accused have been gay, ugly, or old.

It's not rape when it's desired

>even after this many women still love him

tha's the power of the bbc, white boys.