He said it didn't happen

Pack it up boys he is innocent let's go back to #resisting drumpf ok guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
mediaite.com/online/listen-to-george-takei-seemingly-refer-to-the-sexual-assault-allegation-on-the-howard-stern-show/
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
youtu.be/SDc1YyPwvtc
google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/trump-campaign-lawsuits-settlements/amp
pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Despite this being a literal case of he said/he said and there being no evidence to confirm or deny the accusation, I side with the victim unconditionally and will not rest until Takei is blacklisted from every creative product or team that has ever worked with him.

He admits to it on Howard Stern, completely unrepentant

He only cares now that it has been brought up by one of his victims and he can't make brazen jokes about his crimes on talk shows anymore

this. fuck george "rapist" takei.

>let's go back to #resisting drumpf
Man you shills are really pushing this shit hard. Anything to take the heat off your pumpkin-in-chief I guess.

he’s gonna be fucked when all the shit he says on Stern comes out

there is nothing sweeter than seeing one of the loudest shills of all this 'progressive' shit and one of the first to throw shade at others for rapey shit have people turn around and eat him

top comments on the facebook post are pretty savage

i hope this clown burns

Ummm sweetie you can't just dismiss victims like this, you're starting to sound like drumpf

Listen and believe hunny bunch

What happened to "listen and believe"? Suddenly have cold feet once you get accused you sanctimonious fucker?

No fucking wonder he was never captain of the enterprise

Screencap and post pls

>outspoken LGBT activist

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

mediaite.com/online/listen-to-george-takei-seemingly-refer-to-the-sexual-assault-allegation-on-the-howard-stern-show/

He definitely did it, only George is actually fucking smart here and denies what has zero proof other than the word of some nobody over shit that happened years/decades ago.

All these other losers trying to "beat the system" by actually admitting what they did are fucking retarded.

this little rice donger was probably so high on coke and wasted on booze during these events, he's so old he probably doesn't even remember. fucking lush.

He admitted to sexually assaulting men on Howard Stern though

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

>touch someone inappropriately
>I don't remember this person, it never happened
>ostracized, all opportunities cut off, life is over

>touch someone inappropriately
>I don't remember this person, it never happened
>we believe in you george, innocent until proven guilty!

I WARNED YOU THAT 'LISTEN AND BELIEVE' WOULD BACKFIRE BRO

so satisfying guys, don't know why

>Bill Crossley

Where in that vid did he admit to "sexually assaulting men"?

It's funny, because all these accusations that are popping up are indirectly killing accusations in general. Too many people that are liked are being accused and then turned into pariahs well before they are proven guilty, and their fans, especially the ones who believed in 'listen and believe', are now questioning whether or not they should believe in accusations when their beloved stars are the ones accused.

Honestly the Roy Moore accusation probably won't hurt him at all since he is doing the smart thing and saying that the accusation is a false one made to kill him election chances.

youtu.be/SDc1YyPwvtc

This is what I don't get about this whole smoke screen, most of these allegations aren't even that new. It's shit that's been floating around forever. But now all of a sudden they're getting publicly crucified.
I doubt it's to take heat off the "president" because why would the media do that for the administration?
My tinfoil says it's counter-programming, and they're trying to make sure that by the time the real shit hits, everyone will be over this shit.

sorry but #BelieveThem

hmm... I wonder what he meant by this...

I distinctly remember someone posting a webm here once of George fondling some guys balls and he looked uncomfortable. Anyone remember that?

You know what's great about this? Every single instance of this stuff coming to light is a massive nuke to the long arm of the virtue-signalling left.
>Weinstein
>Spacey
>Takei
>CK
>Piven
>myriads of lefty "journalist" types who've been outed in the last 3 years

And on and on. It's pretty much to the point now where if the Leftspergs try to witchhunt or outrage at anybody, all that person would nee dot say is "Yeah that's cute, but you backed [one or all of these problematic abusers] for YEARS, so no one cares."

Even in the gaymen world, with NeoGAF going tits up, and all the raging extreme Lefties from that garbage heap trying to rekindle their clout somewhere else, which will never happen, since 1) the power was in the NeoGAF name, which they infested like parasites, and 2) they were silent and complicit to all the sexual abusers on the admin and mod staff for years, so nothing they would ever have to outrage about will ever hold weight.

The Left is fucking DONE in America, and they owe it entirely to themselves.

>hollywood self-cannibalizing
>THIS IS THAT EVIL DROMPFHS FAULT

I believe women. Which one is the woman here?

whichever one is more of a twink

>(orange object)-in-chief jokes

Isn't trump accused of sexually harassing over 40 women and just no one cares : P

It doesn't have to come from the admin, just everyone who supports it. Make Hollywood look like a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah (as if that hasn't always been the case) and claim the moral high ground on every political issue thereafter.

>"What? You want to protect workers' rights? Yeah I'd expect that from a libtard Hollyjew pedo rapist."

I never found NeoGAF to be a particularly powerful website. However I'm glad it's dead because one time Dunkey made a good video and one of the people whining about it randomly decided to whine about Arc Rise Fantasia for some reason and I'm like "What the fuck? The game came out seven years ago and nobody talks about it, why the fuck are you so mad about that game in particular?" So I'm glad that person no longer is shitting up that site.

Truth. We can’t just standby and allow people like Takei to deny rape culture.

everyone in hollywood is getting btfo these days

political hitjobs are transparent thats why no one cared about those

they all dropped their "cases" against Trump a week before the election, really makes you think.

really foments my loments

afaik it's a lot like hackernews with programmers. it's a shitty self righteous elitist community that leaks its way into the industry simply because a lot of programmers/game artists use it.

>The Left is fucking DONE in America, and they owe it entirely to themselves.
That's just you rooting for your favorite team. If this was happening to the right, you'd bend over backwards justifying it or calling it a witch hunt against the Right orchestrated by Soros. It's why you'll never believe the Russian connections to the Trump campaign but foam at the mouth over this.

wrong

The right hasn't been spouting "listen and believe" for years. Leftists should be held to the standard they think everyone else should be.

I can't wait for the bankrupting defamation law suits to start airing for these opportunistic roasty and fag accusers.

>That's just you rooting for your favorite team. If this was happening to the right, you'd bend over backwards justifying it or calling it a witch hunt against the Left orchestrated by Koch brothers. It's why you'll never believe the Russian connections to the Hillary state department but foam at the mouth over this.

he literally was caught on tape saying he sexually harasses women

then he was accused of sexually harassing women

then he threatened to sue the victims of his abuse

: P

: P

>the Russian connections to the Trump campaign
What, specifically, are the connections?

Same here,i can't believe we are still discussing this in 2017.

Oh you mean all the Lisa bloom cunts who dropped their stories hard when threatened with countersuits after the election? Ffs if Lisa bloom is involved it's going to be fake as fuck.

>he literally was caught on tape saying he sexually harasses women

which woman specifically? can you name her? oh right he was just talking shit, you're grasping at straws.

I guess settling out of court for millions of dollars to avoid bringing the cases to court is just him being extra-innocent, amirite? Just like he settled for the Trump U scam...I mean university.

He denied it. It couldn’t be proven. Then he won bigly. I think there is s lesson in there somewhere. Not to mention his base are the types to mock “listen and believe”.

you're being disingenuous, you know that the reason the right gives him a pass for that is because he never actually said anything he did was non consensual: "they just let you do it".

George Takei was introduced to the man with the largest penis. He immediately began stroking it. So, yeah, I can totally see that he is a self-entitled fag who goes around grabbing men.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

HE ADMITTED IT!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>well, he was just talking generally in terms of sexual assault, that's fine. Why don't you still elect him President?

>he believes anything eslf-congratulatory trump says about himself
I bet you think his IQ is the greatest too.

Trump has never settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment nor has he ever been to trial for one you lying sack of shit

Wait a minute A let's see some proof on millions of dollars paid out in civil, B let's discuss how if said incidents occurred that the women are spineless for taking a payout instead of holding out for justice.

>I guess settling out of court for millions of dollars to avoid bringing the cases to court is just him being extra-innocent, amirite?
Yes settling out of court is better for the exact reason you are seeing unfold. In the “listen and believe” world that the left has created, a mere accusation is enough to sink you. It’s much better to pay your blackmailer to go away.

Almost every case has been settled out of court so it's not that it "couldn't be proven". There was never an attempt to prove or disprove it in the first place.

>admit to something then forget about it a week later
what a fucking faggot

Proofs?

>case settled with no proving or disproving

This but unironically.

>all these accusations that are popping up are indirectly killing accusations in general
good. that shit should stay private or in the courts.

>this can't be happening, i'm in charge here!

I don't get it, so Takkei is in trouble because of a Howard Stern clip from 10 years ago? A publicly viewable clip that wasn't a secret of any kind?

Lol listen and believe drummmpppppfff it was her turn dae think Trump is hitler

>Almost every case has been settled out of court

You're literally making things up now, please fuck off.

nah apparently he got some model drunk/drugged and took his pants off and starting jerking him or whatever when he was passed out

the howard stern clips just prove that hes a deviant

FUCKKKK YOU DRUMPFFFFFF

>b-but it wasn't about power
oh we can use that excuse?

no, not at all, are you fucking illiterate?

ahahahahaha

>Trump has never settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment nor has he ever been to trial for one you lying sack of shit

google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/trump-campaign-lawsuits-settlements/amp

pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

I know you only became aware of Trump around a year ago, but there was a huge scandal surrounding rape allegations with his last wife. You may have been in diapers.

Eat shit, tard.

I’m unemployed so I can grab all the cock I want since there’s no power involved

Trump played this one beautifully, truly winning m'fellow 'pedes

>the tiny voice
does she believe everybody is schizophrenic?

Exactly. You'd argue that until you're blue in the face but never the other way around.

>A Politico report found that to date, the Trump campaign has paid roughly $4 million in “legal consulting” and “legal fees,” primarily for work in continuing civil cases “alleging assault, incitement, threats, and other illegal behavior by the president, his supporters, and his staff,” more than double the amount paid by Barack Obama's 2008 campaign, reported Politico.
>double the amount paid by Obama’s 2008 campaign
So Obama is a rapist too I take it? Or is he just half the rapist trump is?

>Less than a month ago
Ha. I thought it was going to be like 2003 or something.

>you are spineless if you don't fight an uphill battle against a well renowned crooked billionaire known for literally destroying people's lives

He a good boy who dindu nuffin

i thought he was only a millionaire #taxreturns

>*stubs toe*
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEE IMPEACH BRAMPF NOW

There is literally an entire Wikipedia page dedicated to Trump's laundry list of lawsuits and settlements out of court you pathetic, retarded faggots. Is this the first time you've heard of it? Jesus, it's public knowledge.

>get BTFO
>move goalposts

loving every laugh

Fucking retards like you are the reason SJW's are taking over everything. You'd see the witch hunt continue because you've deluded yourself into thinking it will somehow hurt only the left.

Where he says he had people come to his home and they were uncomfortable and "hesitant" and he forcibly grabbed them by their balls.

*grab them by the pussy
*grab them by the balls

>muh not the same thing

>Donald (2016) and ex-wife Ivana Trump (2007), who privately[1] accused him of rape during their 1989 divorce, adding publicly in 1993: "but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense". During the campaign, Ivana stated that the claim was "without merit"

Next time read your own source, you absolute retard.

Did you literally read anything else? Or did you stop at the Snopes link to cherrypick? What a disingenious faggot you are, Trump has a long list of lawsuits dating back to the 80s. But keep ignoring it like thw bootlicking cocksucker you are.

none of the settlements are for sexual assault you absolute retard

>wikipedia white knights put hearsay on drumpf's page so they can show their roasties how feminist they are