Whats he thinking about right now?

whats he thinking about right now?

Rent's late

>oh god i'm not really a sexual predator haha but the way i talk and act just makes me appear to be one lol but you can send nudes if you want haha lol haha

kek'd

>wow sorry haha i made it sound like i was attracted to you lol not that i wouldnt hang out with a pretty lady such as yourself ;) haha

Haha lol'd haha

does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

What made you like this user?

too kek hehe wtf lol

I'm genuinely curious to know what this dude has been doing for the past several weeks.

Do you think he has enough dough to live the rest of his life comfortably?

not if hes wife leaves. A so he could fuck ugly jenny

>he doesnt know this fat ogre has a wife
>he doesnt know the JUST thats about to happen

Holy shit that is his wife? No wonder he wanted to fuck other girls. Lol. Why did he settle for this if he just wanted to fool around?

they got married in 2006 before screen junkies was even a thing. this whore love that orc for who he was and he still managed to fuck it up.

Wat he do?

Wow. What a piece of shit. That actually makes this whole thing worse. She loved him for who he was when he was nothing, and he returned the favour to her by cheating on her multiple times when he became successful. Lol. Fucking dirt bag. This fucker deserves everything he gets.

So what exacly he did? I heard something about secual harrasement, but I don't know the details.

Awkwardly messaging girl fans asking if they wanted to hangout and stuff. He would ask them if he could jerk off and stuff too. He would end all of his DMs with "Lol", proving to us the viewers that he has virtually no pick-up game. He went too far by hitting on one of his co-workers and threatening to fire his boyfriend if she told anyone.

Was he fired before a conviction or admission of guilt? Is it really just a case of two women accusing a man and he can be fired?

Suicide

this and the neogaf fiasco is further proof that women dont really give a shit about money or status if you are a betamale

Cool. Are there any screencaps of his messages?

In this case he was ssupended pending investigation first.
Pretty standard.

Rents due and my son is getting harassed at school LOL!

Imagine being his son. Going from being able to say that his daddy is the creator of those honest trailers all his friends watch to having a sex pervert as father

He'll probably end up posting here on Sup Forums.

He probably already does, knowing the average age on this board now.

It's even more tragic. This guy has a wife and a child with this wife, and he tarnished that all by being a horny sleazy pervert. He doesn't realize the person who he hurt most with this is his son. Those attention seeking sluts are fucking fine, so Andy sent them some lewd messages.. He ACTUALLY has set his son up for a future of potential bullying. It's a shame.