Will we ever get base plas again?

Will we ever get base plas again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/movie/Home/
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXFFATVQ68
youtube.com/watch?v=a7vJhysWc-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it time, he'll show up again.

He could be hiding in this thread RIGHT NOW.

He could..... be this thread

He was pretty cool in his episode in Justice League Action.

>your red post link
w-wait, I've seen that shade of red before...

that's stupid

and you're stupid why would plastic man even post on Sup Forums?

Will we have him in Injustice 2, my friends?

That sounds like the kind of thing an undercover plastic man would say.

Ever since they set him up in Forever Evil I keep waiting for someone to pick up the dropped thread. He will be back. I believe he will be back. He has to come back right guys? ;_;

I thought you liked him, user.

Let's just make sure nobody is wearing a combination of red, yellow, Caucasian skin tone, and/or black/
White T-shirt and black pants here. I should most definitely not be plastic man.

SHIT!...um ...i mean come on user it's just me Ms. Marvel don't be silly.

do you guys want to see my fanfic called uh...post....home....uhh..catalog?

Hmm

I don't really like jokester Plas in Justice League. I much prefer Jack Cole Plas.

His last actual comic appearance in years has been in the comic, and he was surprisingly well-written, kept his classic outfit, and probably one of the few good things to come from it.

Jokester characters are NEAT. We don't have MANY anymore. Everyone is too busy being SERIOUS and BROODING when they aren't being RETARDED and POLITICALLY CORRECT. We are in need of more sugar and LESS spice.

I liked it when he transformed into other people.

I miss pervert plas

Not really... Everyone cracks jokes now but you have a point in that they're usually snarky instead of clown-y.

>Croc didn't keep his word

The humor in that issue was the best. One of the few comics that makes me laugh my ass off

Somebody post Plas' 'I have the key' panel already

>A-and then, Superman freezes plastic man in front of his son and and and he uses his heat vision to slice his arms and and and he smiles and then, because platic man is still alive in the cold slab, he starts killing his son in front of him!
>I'm the best writer ever!!
Injustice!

Phew it's just some underage girl on Sup Forums. Nothing weird after all.

Here ya get famm
m.fanfiction.net/movie/Home/

I wish user, Johns teased him but it's on his endless pile of unfinished plot points.
youtube.com/watch?v=BdXFFATVQ68

There you go

The question is
Is it unfinished cause Johns wanted to continue it, called dibs, and then got sidetracked?
Or unfinished cause Johns made all these small plot points like a man tossing a bunch of beachballs in air allowing anyone to continue, and they fell to the ground cause nobody stepped up?

Either way fuck johns

This
youtube.com/watch?v=a7vJhysWc-w

Based DC taking away our favorite characters and expecting us to fellate them until they return.

don't want johns to write him anyhow

He was on Convergence.

What's some good Plastic Man stuff to read?

plastic bump