Outdated villians thread

Post outdated villians

That might be why he hasn't been a villain for about a decade.

Still outdate tho

Explain?

Why does Morrison hate him so much again?
All I know is that 9/11 is involved. Anybody got some full quotes?

Because he's Jewish and Jews were behind 9/11

One of the shittiest villains ever made.

t. Mettlefag

I think Joker is not outdated,he is just really overused.

I honestly don't understand what they did with this most current iteration of Mags, and it's been like five years.

>deaged massively
>made him even bigger than he was in the 90's
>introduced melanin into his skin tone

For what purpose?

His origin is connected with a real historical event, this means he ages in a real time and as the event becomes less and less important magneto becomes less and less relevant.

itt: we call things we don't like outdated

Honestly, him and Professor X should be dying soon. It'd could make for an interesting storyline if they put them together for a short while and then died Thelma and Louise style.

Professor X has been dead for 5 years.

There's no fucking way I've been away from Sup Forums that long.

The last time I remember, he was alive doing Illuminati shit. This couldn't have been more than a few years ago.

Scott got high on Phoenix and ended his creepy mind-rapey ways forever. He goes unmissed.

Remember, Magneto is biologically in his late 30s / early 40s. White hair at a young age is a family trait, shared with Pietro.

He died during Avengers vs X-Men in 2012.

Somebody had a good idea in Marvel revamping Magneto as a survivor of the Yugoslav Wars of the 90's. Some of that shit that happened there is Holocaust-tier. Look at this photo of a Bosniak concentration camp, it's only 25 years old!

You're acting like their hasn't been any genocides since WWII. Plus, he's been deaged multiple times.

Yeah, but how many involve white people? I don't think Marvel would do a Tutsi mutant as the new Magneto anytime soon. The only recent white ethnic cleansing that comes to mind is shit in Bosnia during the 90's.

I think it's becoming universally recognized that he's become over saturated as shit since Heat Legend, especially now that capeshit's no longer produced on a one-off basis where writers feel obligated to represent the "arch enemy" first.

Die racist pig.

Does that mean Frank Castle is outdated, too?

As if being the main go-to guy when a generic soulless nazi monster is needed in the story wasn't enough, he's now also a strawman for modern SJW writers.

>Bosnians