Your thoughts about this, Sup Forums?

Why should I care? Her parents still raised her.

No
And you were adopted.

What?
They assumed just cause her hair a lighter color?

There are dominant and recessive genes, blue eyes and blond hair are recessive. It's possible that both of her parents have ancestors with these traits which were carried in a recessive manner (without showing themselves) trough one or several generations at which point the genes both of her parents passed on were blond hair and blue eyes, this being 25% chance for hair and also 25% chance for eyes.

Riley's mom is fucking hot

> I dont understand how genetics work
The post

No. It's fetal alcohol syndrome. That's why the nose looks off and the eyes are slightly wide.

Who's Hot?

riley

So Riley's mom is fucking Riley?

Riley's mom cheated on her husband

Never understood why adoption was an insult.

"Oh yea? Well, You're adopted!"

"That literally makes me the Chosen One, fag, where you were an unplanned accident they felt obligated to keep"

>shitty youtube tier topic
>don't eve fucking now how genetic works

is Sup Forums stupid or just like bait?

God I hope so

>what are recessive genes

>you were an unplanned accident they felt obligated to keep
Hey, asshole, you just insulted half of Sup Forums, including me.

Go back to school

Me too, and nearly the entire rest of the world's population. Bootyhurt much?

No. Kids often have lighter hair when they're really young that darkens as they get older.

I had platinum blonde hair and bright blue eyes when I was little, now my hair is the same dark brown color as my mom's, same with my eyes.

I' dont know, but I'm pretty sure she is a lesbo

They remind me of the Ay Papi family.

I'mn sure OP is american so he isnt from a white country, but everyone is blonde when they are kids.

What is she looking at?

But hey, that's just a theory.

Genetics. They would be cucks if they raised someone else's child.

Do they not still teach Punnett squares in middle school?

That's not how adoption OR cuckoldry works.

She's a bastard, born of incest.

Dick.

Is this even worth watching? All I know from it is Shadman fanart and that there's almost always a thread about it on here. Is it just waifu bait?

Ding ding ding ding
You win Sup Forums not-a-dick of the day award

Grayson?

This is the second most retarded Inside out theory, only beaten out by "Is Riley trans?"

It's great.

DRAW THE PUNNETT SQUARE

What if you're raising your grandchild?

Grayson's.

K, queuing now

:^)

It kind of feels like it, parents who adopt love their kids more and they are unnaturally loving in the movie. If she was their biological daughter it would be more like Coraline

This, combined with the fact she doesn't resemble either of her parents at all.

And she's an only child, which is atypical especially in the US.

but what if riley was a goth girl

How old is she again?

5 hours

You missed a little lip.

Needs black lipstick, what
said

The only thing I don't get is why some of her emotions are male and female. Everyone else at the credits is portrayed by one gender, so I think she might be transgender.

>I think she might be transgender.
Or it could just be the writers wanting a relative balance of males and females. Besides, if she was trans, she would have a higher concentration of male emotions.

No, her mom just cheated on her dad with a blue eyed man.

Her mom cheated on her dad with a male man

>male man
As opposed to a female man?

yes

She looks so much like her mom with the nose and general face shape I'm shocked how anons don't see this more as a cucking situation than adoption.
Riley looks nothing like her dad whatsoever.

Btw lots of blonde children get brunette hair later in their teens. The blue eyes are just a recessive trait.

The writers have said that dressing the emotions up like the person was just a lazy way to differentiate them from the normal ones.

What is the difference?

Why is adoption so stigmatized? Seems like you should be proud as fuck to be adopted.
Situation 1
>two kids fuck in high school without a condom and end up with a kid they didn't want
>grow further and further apart because none of you wanted this
Situation 2
>two responsible, heavily vetted parents literally hand pick YOU out of hundreds of kids to be their child
>bond closer and closer through adversity

Fuck I wish I was adopted

Still carrying your linage and genes. It's what you are meant to do to pass your gene code to the future.

You are wasting resources in nurturing something that doesn't carrying your genes. What's the point?

>Shares visible, intentional features with mother
>Is she adopted?
What you should be asking is if she's the mother's daughter from a previous marriage.

>"Don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again."

Her parents have narrower faces and noses (moms is still kinda wide). But I'm pretty sure they just gave her a round head to be cuter.

The big black cock that will breed the white out of her.

Riley is for _______.

What's the point in anything? We assign out own meaning to life. While carrying on your genes might be important to you, it's not necessarily important to everyone.

definitely not rape

Bursting into tears at the sight of her

another bbc deranged individual exposes himself

This is just a stealth pedophile thread, the sickos want to fuck this ugly big-nosed girl.

Okay i just finished it and it made me actually cry at several points.
My takeaways:
1. Parenting is hard
2. I might have issues if just looking at this kid cry over moving makes me cry harder than her
3. Nobody in this movie has free will, as if to say that everyone are slaves to their brain chemicals. Rather cynical for an all ages movie.
4. Fuck that imaginary friend elephant thing, it's the cancer that infects western animation. Though i guess that was intentional, in which case it's good writing but still fuck him.
5. I love how the moral of the story is so vague, as if to say "your emotions won't make sense in the same ways all the time but i guess being sad now works"
6. Riley was written really well, for what little time she actually had on screen, but the emotion people in her head sucked.
7. I hate people like pre-character development Joy

That tears it, ISIS has officially gone too far.

Abuse!

Breeding

>there are retards who actually believe this after people joke too much about it

Enjoy dying out forever. Passing our genes is the only form of immorality we get.

Sacrificing to the Lord of Light, R'hllor.

Immortality isn't guaranteed, retard. People bite the dust all the time and get forgotten. You're never going down in history or will be remembered as someone's fucking dad. Even then your offspring could be born an autist or die too.

>Immortality isn't guaranteed

But this is a shot at it. It's better than not trying at all or wasting your shot for another guys seed. Some part of me will live on long after I am gone. My looks and drives will be carried on to the next generation. Remembered or not, It doesn't matter. Chances are that along the line someone of my descendants will be a close copy to the original. It's like a second chance at life.

You on the other hand, will die out forever. It's going be like you never existed. Not a living trace of you left. Sucks to be you.

>Even then your offspring could be born an autist or die too.

That's why you have more than one offspring. Be fruitful and prosperous.

The past few threads were about nothing but bland nose girl. How about something more interesting like Gum?

How about we talk about the usurpers, Joffrey Baratheon, Balon Greyjoy, and Rob Stark, and how they all must die?

Shaping the mind of a child will always be more important than their genetic heritage. Nurture is more important than nature.
The way you raise your child affects everyone they interact with and everyome their childrens childrens childrens childrens interact with.

that's bad news for you, then!

If you wanted to talk about Anger, you could have just said so.

Who?

Some people chose to do drugs, steal shit, kill people and torture cute, small animals. Choices are not good by default. Some of them you might end up regretting later.

and the adopted kid still can be an unplanned accident, in fact it's far more likely in their case, it's just that their parents didn't love them enough to keep them around.
You can go around and call yourself the Chosen One but it's not really any different than something like parents calling their retarded children "gifts from god" or telling them that "they were touched by angels".

Even though I love how that looks, I don't think Goths are around anymore. Emo is the thing now. I think, I'm 30 so I don't know anymore. Oh God, I'm a 30 year old virgin who lives with my dad, I don''t know how to drive a car, and I work at Wal-Mart.

You have a truly pathetic and pitiable view of the world.

she is a child with child like proportions

Not if you fuck her as well

Riley is cute when she's spiraling into depression.

Thanks!

I'm not even the original guy you spoke to, retard. If you aren't joking, i'm impressed.

You're welcome :)

Ay Papi

I'm never going to be able to watch this movie the same way again now. thanks user.

Agreed.

>R'hllor
I see someone stole from lovecraft