Asgardians

If Asgardians are just aliens who are basically stronger humans and NOT gods, then how come Odin can take away Thor's immortality and make him mortal?

or were they meant to be gods in the first movie and had it retconned for the second?

SpeedForce

Don't wanna piss of the christians so they're fake gods with godlike abilities.

It was never said what abilities Asgardians do or do not have.

Magic being technology doesn't mean it's computers and gears - It means they're applying knowledge of how the universe works to achieve an effect. Maybe they can naturally command forces that we humans cannot.

>Black Valkyrie

Dropped

Same.

>triggered tumblrtards in 3,2.....

They're aliens with weird superpowers and/or magic that we don't understand that makes them effectively godlike to us

Says the one who's triggered over something so fucking inconsequential.

There's really no difference between the two.

Heimdall's black already so there's a precedent for black Asgardians in the MCU. And unless you're one of those Sup Forumstards who got super triggered because based Idris Elba got cast playing the "whitest of Gods" you don't really have a leg to stand on here.

My guess is that Valkyrie is your waifu and you're salty you're not going to get a buff, blonde haired, warrior woman in the next movie.
I am too

But still, there's a precedent for it, if you weren't racist enough to drop the movies over Heimdall why would you drop them now?
I mean, if you were dropping it because the last two Thor movies were almost complete trash then I could understand.

I don't disagree

So it took you seconds to name Sup Forums

Because no one else is enough of a faggot to care.

I dropped it for hemindal
I just torrent thor2

Yeah its all about representation right?
And its whites that will be changed anyway so its okay

Hell even Doctor Strange had them explain magic as the source code of the universe or some fluff. Your spell is just a program to change reality and you siphon energy from the multiverse to fuel the change.

Supposedly this is a necessary change due to China. They don't like mysticism or gods in movies so they'll block you from release. Sometimes just having anyone overtly Japanese is enough.

Why do you faggots think that? You come here regularly. Much of Sup Forums thinks like Sup Forums. Stop claiming the contrary.

>immortality

you have a really, really low barrier for godlike

there's immortal things on this planet with you right now, go worship a worm or a tree

>but he took it away!

yeah, and you could take it away from those organisms by simply switching off the system that makes them reproduce their cells endlessly

likewise if you could understand how to do that for humans and human-analogs, you could also do it for them

the asgardians travel through space and dimensions and you're questioning their medical science?

when was the last time you thought about infections like measles or polio? was it when you worried about that family with a full collection of Jim Carrey movies moving in next door? because that's the same deal

you have vaccines, you have antibiotics - hell, you have bacterial theory and an understanding of the benefits of regular exercise and balanced diet, so you're better off than 99% of everybody who ever lived and you'll not only live longer than them (have done, unless you're seriously underage) but you'll be healthier

to most of them, viewing your world as a tourist, you'd seem like a god, you tubby cheeto-covered manlet

now tip your hat to me like the little bitch you are and get out

>Only Sup Forumstards want the movies to be accurate to the comics
Smdh. Blackwashing our heroes is not okay.

They also made the Ancient One white solely as to not delve into the Tibet v. China debate by having him be either Tibetan or Chinese. To Tumbltards this is whitewashing and white racism when it is actually clearly due to wanting to appease the Red Chinese.

No, only Sup Forums pretends to care to get victim points

>No True Scotsman fallacy
Not all of us are so eager for capeshit movies we're willing to overlook the fucking comics to get them.

You're on Sup Forums and people are telling you to fuck off. How can you say it's only Sup Forums?

To avoid controversy, they would have been better off making him/her some ethnicity other than white OR Asian.

>Much of Sup Forums thinks like Sup Forums.
Yes, both are mostly made up of easily upset manchildren.

I didn't mean for it to seem as though I thought everyone who was upset about it was Sup Forums. I was just describing Sup Forumss motives behind things like this

Just make every character black

This

Which was the right call because Tilda Swinton did an excellent job.

That's exactly what it IS in Marvel tho.
Has been for yonks.

A D V A N C E D
S U F F I C I E N T L Y
I N D I S T I N G U I S H A B L E

Same.
Is hard to cast a buff tall blond woman?

Christ user get that dick out of your ass

There's a difference between Asgardians and Asgardian Gods.

>Thor's band of multiracial merrymen is a okay
>But a black valkyrie isn't

Let's be honest, you want someone with a bit of muscle to play the Asgardians, problem is no female in hollywood builds muscle unless they're doing an emotional sports film of some kind.

>Is it hard to cast a buff tall blond woman?

Yup, see above. It's not exactly like Brie Larson put on any muscle, and you can't have Gwendoline play every muscled female in Hollywood.

>implying anyone thinks like Sup Forums
>implying Sup Forums thinks

They're just meme magic zombies now. Info wars is basically the western equivalent of the 'how many jew insults can we make' news shows from the middle east.

Silly China, trying so hard to forget but unable to break away.

Nigger Valkyrie will ruin the movie

What were they thinking

>then how come Odin can take away Thor's immortality and make him mortal?

Because he didn't. He took away Thor's power armor and restricted user access on Mjolnir. Asgardians are not Immortal. They've addressed this at least twice in the movies.

>or were they meant to be gods in the first movie and had it retconned for the second?
The first movie made it clear that they're aliens who are just eons more scientifically and technologically advanced then us. Thor 1 was basically Johann Schmidt's argument proven true.

please, hollywood cant cast buff women at all