Find a 10/10 Disney movie besides pic related

Find a 10/10 Disney movie besides pic related

Protip: "" You can't ""

A clusterfuck of a movie. They kept changing the script over many years.

unfortunately girls all over the world love it.

Name a Disney movie made in this millennium which WASN'T changed a dozen times throughout its lifecycle. I mean just look at

name a more iconic song?

What about Wreck it Ralph?

it was rewritten as well. it was about not-mario, now it's about not-donkey kong.

>Circle of Life: 39,292,110 views
>Under the Sea: 45,447,514 views
>Let it Go: 1,005,688,290 views
How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

i feel like women shouldnt have access to internet.

Honestly, I feel sad, especially since I don't think Frozen is the best Disney film like many girls do. Honestly, I like Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin more.

Gee boss it's almost like little girls are the most easily manipulated demographic because they're socialized to be that way

I'm not really a huge fan of Mermaid or TLK, so I honestly don't care

Little Mermaid I don't cater to as much,
but it should blow 'Let it Go' out of the water.
Unfortunately mass outsourcing of mediocre media is a thing in the dystopian society we live in.

Ahem.

>10/10
>A movie that had Eartha Kitt do a song for, then wrote the song out
I'll never let this movie live down that huge mistake.

Boy id kill to see the original version of this movie, and zootopia. I think the version we got of zootopia was def better but I liked the imagery of the pred theme park. ENG really feels like a lot of lost potential though looking at the original product

i feel sorry for Sting, however the story wasn't coming together so they had to completely change the tone of the movie. At least we got funniest Disney movie ever.

To be honest her original motivation of "I'm going to block out the sun so the UV rays don't damage my skin" sounded dumb, especially considering the original story wasn't a tongue-in-cheek comedy. I'm glad they changed it.

it doesnt really bother me there all great

>Zero to Hero: 2,330,441 views
Truly a crime

I have to wonder why no one ever mentions Bambi. I thought it was a really good story. I certainly liked it more than any other Disney movie I've seen.

Makes me feel like YouTube didn't exist during the
Disney renaissance.

Weird way of spelling Atlantis: The Lost Empire

MAMA MAAAMAA

The amount of effort it would require to radically change the culture of 1st world countries is more than I am willing to put forth to fix the problem.

It's far easier to just ignore the new generation with a silent disdain. They haven't technically done anything wrong so no act of retribution will ever be carried out upon them.

Bambi is fucking art. There is so much love and attention poured into that movie that you can see how it nearly bankrupted Disney.
It was a favorite of Osama Tezuka, who allegedly watched it over 80 times (which is HUGE considering these were the days before home media) and it influenced his style enormously, making it a direct predecessor of modern animu as a whole.

This, who cares how inaccurate it was to Greek myth, the characters were great, the soundtrack was kickass, and Hercs and Megs love story wasn't "oh were just in love because story" off the bat.

Hercules fell in love with her because she was beautiful. She only began to deserve his love at the tail end of the movie.

So totally realistic then.

Done.