LPS is now going to take place in the pet-centric world of PAW-tucket

LPS is now going to take place in the pet-centric world of PAW-tucket.

How does it make you feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VCJlOv9bG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a goat? I like these character designs more than the last series already.

I'm going to miss the human characters.

>No Zoe
>No Sunil
>No Pepper
>No Penny
>No Vinnie
>No Sugar
>No Buttercream
It's bad enough no human characters are showing up, I would've been fine with at least ONE of them Hasbro, fuck's sake

The whole deal is that they are collectibles. Kinda understandable to focus on different characters.

No excuses, Transformers regularly brings back some characters for their shows, as does GI Joe, hell even MLP brought over characters from G3 to FiM.

Zoe or Penny could've easily been brought back seeing as they were the most advertised.

So they live on their own world like the pastel colored equines? i can get behind thatbut I will miss the old characters

>We'll make them better
>They are in the exact same style as 2012 LPS
And this will improve sales how?

Can Blythe get it's own series then too?

No, they look more like their 2005 counterparts with bigger pupils and smaller irises.

He looks more like Baa Baa Lou.

I'm NOT.

The kids will still complain

Waitasecone
That parakeet looks familiar. Like from a certain movie. A certain movie that hasn't been released yet. That is also animated.

No. No one likes her. She was the worst.
Even as a toy no one wanted her.

I-I liked Blythe

I liked the humans and their plot threads a lot better than the pet's far more simplistic and mindless stories.

If they focused less on Blythe the pets could have done more.
Hasbro realised this and that's why humans are dead in the LPS universe now.

Hah Blythe is a fucking sexy hot goddess with amazing style, beautiful hair, and probably smells great and delicious probably with a really cute pink butthole that tastes great and she gave you the best years of her life and now she's dead

They just took Sunil and turned him into a goat.
He's going to be worrying nonstop.

>Pepper dead
>no more jokes
>no more of her guffaw

Eh, I'll always take:
>Oh shit, I need to raise money so I can get a headstart on my business
over
>lol, my friend is grumpy because he hasn't taken a nap. lol
That is the difference between the two stories. The pets never had stakes nor development going on. Where the human characters always had serious shit with real consequences and advancement.

I'll only be okay with it if the voice cast of the 2012 series can be a part of it.
If Tabitha can't voice Pepper anymore, I want her to be that dog.

>>lol, my friend is grumpy because he hasn't taken a nap. lol
That episode had them running all over Downtown City, it was glorious, you fuck

There was exactly ONE good pet story. One.

I think any episode where they used the hamster tubes were fun. They should have introduced the tubes sooner, get them away from the damn shop more.

I'm happy. Humans character are cancerous.

I'm not saying the pets weren't fun. They just weren't engaging due to there being no stakes on average.

Gee, it's almost like it's a cartoon

I wanna pet and hug that black cat.

I like the turtle

how is it a pet shop if there's no pets and no shop

Maybe that is a portal from a pet shop that leads them into Pawtucket.

Well, think about it. We can have threads again? They won't be our pets, but maybe we'll come to like them.
It better have good songs, if any at all.

I liked the 2012 series, not the franchise. I'll pass, no humans, and those pet designs are as bland as you can get.

For the show itself, I have no opinion one way or the other. The previous show didn't offer much for anyone outside the target audience.

The only source of interest is in watching Hasbro making another desperate attempt to capture lightning in a bottle a second time.

Dammit Hasbro, you could have at least given the 2012 series a proper final. A 2 part special to wrap everything up properly. You money hungry twats.
I need closure, dammit.

What are you talking about, this looks much worse.

I have no hope the reboot of the reboot of LPS will be as good as 2012. They dun goof'd when they had a good thing going. since I liked the old series, I will see how it is either way. If it isn't remotely good, i'll drop it within a few episodes.

This is a love/hate thing I have with Hasbro. I love their shows, but hate how they treat them. They tend to mess up good things they got going bit by bit until they completely destroy it.

Blame little girls.

Good old Hasbro, relaunching stuff before the corpse of the last one is cold.

Unless it's the multicolored hoof show because of its huge retarded fanbase

They should have just fixed the issues of the 2012 LPS.

The characters had a lot of potential, but they kept doing this A-plot B-plot bullshit that has gotten annoying fast.

While I enjoyed it throughout, it did kinda suck that they push the Blythe plot more than whatever the pets were doing.

Also I wanted more consistency, you can only have so many episodes about Russell and Zoe

At least Russell would learn something in his.
Zoe episodes are always her being a bitch, complaining that she isn't the focus of something, then getting what she wants.

To be honest, I was really expecting and hoping that the biscit twins would be secretly more than idiotic bratty broads that and a crossover between this and /mlp/ where Zoe and Twilight switch bodies

Yup, I hated the singin competition episode for various reasons, including that.

Zoe should have realized it was a cat only thing, on the other gand, I hate how they made Deliah become a complete bitch for no reason.

>been a fan of horses since it started
>defended it throughout the petty bullshit and cringe
>still can recognize they're struggling to keep it fresh, and running on fumes
>there's going to be another season after the movie
>Will probably drop it at that point
I never wanted it to be this way.

I think you may miss it out. Consider for example Whisker Heaven. It would suck if the princess appeared.

it's Hasbro's Spongebob.

I feel partially responsible, I shouldn't have bought all that merch

Damn right it is. You people blindly buying into the changes they made in season 3, just so they could sell a new castle playset. Pathetic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy my fourth version of Optimus Prime.

>Deliah become a complete bitch for no reason.
The British aren't allowed to be nice in American programming

How does this not catch the attention of barneyfag?
I remember watching MLP.on Saturday morning and this shit show.would come on afterwards...then the stream would switch over to a zone hentai game... I miss that stream, we would also watch bioshock intimate EVERY week.before the show.
>mfw the magic is.gone

No magic lasts forever.

Because it's not related to mlp at all, and we kept the Lps generals a weekend basis than consistently

I remember actually watching Pound Puppies once in a while because of that
That show had potential. Fun characters and generally decent writing but it never really did anything with it.
If it had had more female characters it probably would have been at least as popular as LPS on Sup Forums.

Bump

So, it's LPS with less waifus and without charcters that actually have shit happen to them?

Hey man that's your opinion...I got on "the ride" around S2 and I still love MLP, in fact I think it's gone in a perfect cycle almost. Two good seasons and a fairly mediocre-crappy one

WHO ASKED FOR THIS?

A REBOOT ONLY A FEW YEARS AFTER THE LAST REBOOT?

Let us remember the good old times:
youtube.com/watch?v=3VCJlOv9bG8

I still do to friendo, but 7 seasons is already pushing it. 8 and post-movie historically doesn't bode well

Did they ever release those newer shorts in English?

>no hot bitchy twins
dropped.

No, Hasbro just dropped the whole show completely.

They had to be recorded, since it is an english show. The english versions HAVE to exist, it's all about us getting them.

Checked

Hasbro will never release those last 5 shorts in English.

Hasbro hates us.

Never say never, my friend.

They've moved on to the new LPS now.

Why should I care about a cartoon for toddlers that only exists as a commercial for cheap toys?

If you didn't care, you wouldn't post. You posted, thus you care.

So, why do YOU care?

What you should do is kill yourself, faggot

Hasbro is putting its eggs in another basket this year, you could say

dont worry I'm not posting it

Can't say I like the look of the designs, can't judge it by its cover but I reckon I won't like this as much as the 2012 LPS.

That was a fun show, not great by any means but had some decent episodes and nice moments. Blythe's Dad was best character.

bump for the black cat!!!

Your mum is a black cat!

I feel conflicted

>Tortise, Dog, 2 Cats?, Bird and Goat
meh

>Dan Vs is Dead, Aquabats super show is dead, Kiajudo is dead, and LPS is dead
well fuck, my four favorite hub shows are all dead.

>Aquabats super show is dead
Ended before it got to shit.

It's Hasbro. Their only interest is money, so their cartoons mean nothing to them.

The only way you'll get humans in LPS is if THEY are the pets and the animal characters are gigantic beings who collect humans to take care of and nurture.

Isn't the red guy a hamster?

yes

If it's animated by DHX, that would be good
If they have a few of the VAs from the 2012 version, that'll be great
If it has good songs and the characters likeable, I can't complain.
But dammit, I want my magic mongoose back.

Ignoring all my grievances, I have only one question

What channel is it going to be on?

Nobody knows.

If can be so bold, I'm gonna guess Disney Channel, not XD, Disney Channel.

Won't it just be on Discovery again?

>Discovery
>Being worth anything
That's a good one user

I never said it was worth anything
It's just where Hasbro dumps all their crap

Hence my point.

It used to be their dumping ground, keyword being "used". Discovery Family is a zombie network and they know that, the only reason mlp is still there is contracts and being grandfathered in.

Sending on their shows there is asking for it to fail at this point. There's a reason half of their shows are looking at a digital releases.

Is it still from the husband and wife that made Gym Partner?

I'd like to take the time to point out that turtles stink something awful.
That reptile won't be my waifu anytime soon.

I have a desire to fornicate with the black feline of dubious gender.

Soooo we are NOT a Blythe centered LPS?

We don't know but we do know that Meghan McCarthy worked on this.

No, you're not. This show has already taken one step in the right direction because of that.