Christmas Ads In the UK are Promoting BMWF

The ratio of BMWF in the Christmas ads here this year is insane. Nearly all of the major companies are focusing on BMWF couples, always young attractive white women with red or blonde hair with fully black men.

Could be overkill though, with every advert peddling it surely normies will pick up on it a bit.

The worst offenders are Marks and Spencers (only family featured is BMWF)
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

Debenhams (love story between BMWF)
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

Tescos (Muslims celebrating xmas and BMWF family)
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

I mean, black guys are way hotter than white guys so this sort of makes sense.

who fucking gives a shit, why do you feel so personally attacked by these light hearted adverts?

bizarre that this combination is so common in ads across the west, really makes me think.

Why do you fucking care?
Just dont watch them

9 out of 10 white women with niglet children are on government assistance, and a high rate of the children grow up to be violent criminals, or at the least serious identity issues (just look at BLM).

This is the Jews way of getting revenge for the Holocaust.

TASTY TREATS

It's never black man on chinese woman, Mexican man on Muslim woman, white man on Hindu woman, Chinese man on hispanic woman, or anything BUT black man on white woman.

That's how social engineered genocide works. Breed the whites out by making white women NOT want white babies.

>these light hearted adverts

Hello Mr. Goldstein

>light hearted adverts
its a political agenda designed to implant subliminal messages into peoples brains to mix race. Literally want to breed white people out of existence.

don't be silly, literally everything you see in the media is apolitical

fucking virgin cuck

go back to Sup Forums

bet you any amount of money you're an incel LOL

this thread reeks of lefty/pol/ and their ilk

bmwf is God's punishment for wmaf

OP BTFO by Jews yet again

called it LOL

They're not "promoting" anything, they're just trying to sell stuff by appealing to their audience: Britcucks

oh right it's /r/hapa and asianmasculinity etc. makes a lot of sense actually

>LOL

We can all agree WMB(rown)F is the best.

Kind of hard to believe people really just watch these ads and think "Hmm, yeah there was no political/social agenda in that whatsoever!"

That is, I assume you aren't blind, dumb, and completely unaware of contemporary socio-political context. But apparently, you may be several of those things.