Its going to win every oscar isnt it? will any awards be left for blade kino?

its going to win every oscar isnt it? will any awards be left for blade kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6CZ2J8gJtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

water has the shape of the container its in, i dont get this

The movie takes its name from Plato’s idea that in its purest form, water takes the shape of an icosahedron, a 20-sided polyhedron, evoking the idea that beauty, and humanity, has many faces

sounds gay. water looks like droplets, plato is a brainlet

The Sneed of Water

>pleb runner

leave

>muh pure realm of ideas
plato was full of shit t b h

>fishfucking winning oscars
oscars reward mediocrity, no way they're gonna give their prize to some weirdo sci-fi movie

Is this the Female Blade Runner where men will all hate the shit out of it but women will all say its a GOAT movie? Seems like a tearjerker.

>implying blade runner wasn't

I want what he was smoking.

It's a William Del Taco movie about a girl fucking a fish monster. I don't think it's aimed at women

I have seen the movie in a film festival. While beautifully shot, it's not awards bait. I doubt it'll get anything serious.

You sound like a retarded pretentious fuckface.

>You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=A6CZ2J8gJtk

Get Out and some feminine indie trash will win at the oscars, Hollywood has been exposed hard this year so the academy will overcompensate hard this year

So first Cuaron, then Iñarritu (twice) and now del Toro. Why does the Academy have such a hard on for the mexicans?

Pandering to shitskins is something common in these retarded awards.

>every Oscar

It will probably win Best Actress, decent chance on best director, not the best chance at best picture. It should do pretty good for technical shit though.

The three Amigos make good movies that perfectly ride that line between accessible and artsy that the Academy seems to like.

>dude im so smart, look how many cocks I can suck at once

Do they have retarded looking kids and move to Innsmouth?

no, its been a while since ive seen it but iirc in the end they both kinda shot dead but he is some sort of god so he heals himself and her and takes her out to the sea to live together

>thinking Bladeshit will even get a nod
Maybe for special fx and cinematography, and that's a big maybe.

>at that moment, I knew, I was really the Shape of Water

fucking really del toro?

It'll get nominated for a few
>For sure
Best visual effects
Best Cinematography
Best Sound Design
Best Production Design
>Maybe
Best Soundtrack
Best Director
Best Picture

Lady "dude fuck christians lmao" Bird is the oscar bait of the year. Unless Get Out gets nominated (it's not, because it's a horror movie, and oscars hates that) that's gonna win.

>Caring about the Plebscars
>Watching the Plebscars
Patricians only watch movies that have never won an Oscar.

>women get crazy alien romance with interesting designs
>we just get green women in Star Trek
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY XENOMORPH ROMANCE KINO?

>what is Species

the absolute state of this board

>Implying i haven't seen Species
I don't want my alien wife to kill me, thank you very much. Plus she just turns into a regular ol hot woman, that's GAY.

Should've said:
>implying Species isn't probably what corrupted my brain like this

kek, sorry if either implications have offended you.

have you seen Under the Skin? the killing might still happen and Iss is basically humanoid, but would you do her original form (no ScarJo suit)?

This movie was fucking trash and easily the worst thing Del Toro has ever made. Plebs lapped it up though but it was honestly terrible.

I'm not even going to look it up dude, if it's from space I'll fuck it. Can't be male though, I may be a weirdo but I ain't no homo.

>implying The Post won't win everything

>white woman having sex with a non-white man
Of course it was going to be praised.

>i hateee hollywood so much my faves? everything by the criterion collection :*)

>Plato’s idea that in its purest form, water takes the shape of an icosahedron, a 20-sided polyhedron

Plato's a fucking idiot.

>not having an inter-species romance fetish.
Honestly it is high time this went main stream.

It looked hotter than her ScarJo guise desu

I see that one and pic related being the big contenders, unless I've missed some big great fucking movies.

Is Lady Bird really anti-christian?

I'm not Sup Forums by any means, but there was a crazy amount of virtue signalling in this. The main characters' allies are a black woman, a guy older guy and a literal commie. All the villains go out of their way to show that they're not only bad guys but they're homophobic and racist as well. I know Del Toro's always been very liberal but he managed to actually make the bad guys likeable in his previous films whereas they're just caricatures in this one.

she's defo female, but might be lacking certain orifices so you'd have to be creative.

give it a watch man, it's kinda pretentious and weird for the sake of it, but I think you'd enjoy it once the second act begins and she gets legit interested in humans.

The Post. Might be the most oscarbait movie I've seen in a long time.

Does she fuck the water alien thing? That's kind of a deal breaker.

LOOKS LIKE DELTOROKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>The main characters' allies are a black woman, a guy older guy and a literal commie. All the villains go out of their way to show that they're not only bad guys but they're homophobic and racist as well.
lol no wonder this trash is praised so highly.

Yea. And it's literally rape. The movie is actually surprisingly sexual, there are a number of scenes of the main character masturbating and she describes the fish penis to her friend at one point

>she describes the fish penis to her friend at one point

But she's mute...?

She talks in sign language. Her friend is curious since she didn't see a visible penis on the fish man so she imitates the way the penis comes out of his folds

You're so full of shit.

You're so full of shit.

I've seen the movie, that's exactly what happens. Wait until the release and you'll see I'm right.

>fishman romance flick
>not making him have a pair of claspers

what a waste.

I've seen the movie, that's exactly what happens. Wait until the release and you'll see I'm right.

One of the biggest faults of the film is that it can't decide how human it wants the creature to be. There are some parts where they imply its nothing more than a wild animal, but then at other points they try to act like it's a greater intelligence

Water does have a structure, as ice, but iirc its tetrahedral.

A kids’ choice award, dummy!!! If all grown ups like it, I don’t know what the kids critics are going to say bow it ? It ain’t got any robot, right ??? (*¯艸¯) Probably this film, “Three Billboard...”, & “Killing Of A Scared Deer” are going for the big one, but it’s still in November. We will the outcomes pretty soon Y’know ???

Why is Del Toro making such female oriented movies lately? Both this and Crimson Peak read like adaptations of romance novels.

>The Hobbit was stolen by the original fatso
>Ridley killed Lovecraftkino
>PacRim flopped

what else is there to do for a man like him?

#
One of the biggest faults of the film is that it can't decide how human it wants the creature to be. There are some parts where they imply its nothing more than a wild animal, but then at other points they try to act like it's a greater intelligence

you feel being ignored, or what?