How has this show held up? Is it worth rewatching? Seasons 1-8 I mean...

How has this show held up? Is it worth rewatching? Seasons 1-8 I mean. I know season 9 never happened as far as I'm concerned.

Other urls found in this thread:

wewantinsanity.com/am2/publish/Peter_Dawson/When_Good_Shows_Go_Bad_Scrubs.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=AP1d1mOCLsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still watch it regularly, I think it holds up. If you enjoyed it then I don't see why you wouldn't now.

Carla a cute, can't fucking stand any of the other characters. That's all I remember from this show.

It's alright I guess. I rewatched some of it recently and while I enjoyed it I definitely didn't find it as funny as I did when it aired, but of course I was quite young then.

Odd though, Zach Braff seems like a pretty likable guy in the show, never would have expected him to go the way he went.

pretty comfy

how. how can someone unironically find carla attractive AND like her as a character, while not liking any other characters

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

Nurse here. It's representation of working in a hospital is one of the most accurate out of any medical show I've seen. Another good one is northern exposure

>Zach Braff seems like a pretty likable guy in the show
He's a fucking manchild faggot that deserves the bullet.

Like other user said, the male characters come off as weak and childish. The blonde lady was childish and spoiled...I mean, it's been a very long time since I've seen the show, but that's how I remember it.

It's the same kind of person who would say "a cute." In other words, a complete fucking retard.

He's likable in the first couple of seasons, before they made him a gay retard.

What shows would you recommend?

Carla is the worst.

>t. Donald Faison

How is she any worse than any of the other characters?

She's a bitch, and unlike people like Cox and Janitor who know they're assholes, she's completely self righteous about it. Others like Laverne are like that too, but Carla is the only main character like that.

>never would have expected him to go the way he went.
What do u mean

And she rarely gets shit for it.

There was literally one episode about how she can't take the banter and has to dominate everyone around her.

i jerked off to the one scene where the white girl is in a slutty nurse costume once. havent actually seen the show.

>you now remember she was getting blacked in that scene

absolutely not. this used be my favorite show in highschool but watching it now is just painful

as a professional cuck, i approve

She does. She's constantly portrayed as les than and being insecure. Now blondie on the other hand becomes the most competentest smartestes doctor in the show because lolfeminism despite being shown as a mes at the start.

Anything but Crucks!

wewantinsanity.com/am2/publish/Peter_Dawson/When_Good_Shows_Go_Bad_Scrubs.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=AP1d1mOCLsI

was it autism?

>Elliot refuses to share medical equipment because of petty personal shit
>Cox rightfully calls her out on it
>this gets turned into JD being jealous of Elliot

>as a professional
jesus fucking christ HOW do I break into the industry? I've tried everything but can't find any way to make it feasible finance wise, will I be stuck as a hobbyist forever?

That shit got really ridiculous in the last couple of seasons, Eliott was shown to be right every single damn time.

what the fuck is going on

>On a North Korean detention website discussing some 90s show on a serious level
>He's the retard