Gamora - Cancelled

>Gamora - Cancelled
>Ghost Rider - Cancelled
>Great Lakes Avengers - Cancelled
>World of Wakanda - Cancelled
>Patsy Walker: Hellcat - Cancelled
>Iron Man and Power Fist - Cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsbeat.com/marvel-month-to-month-sales-charts-december-2016-strange-behaviors/
comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-01.html
twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/815389546309259264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Silk - Cancelled

Deadpool & the Mercs for Money - Cancelled

Fantastic Four - Cancelled

Ghost Rider's the only remote surprise/pity.
Robbie deserves better.

Better than Marvel you mean?

Leth will try to stir up a shitstorm in twitter, is it?

:(

She was resigned to her fate months ago and can't afford alienating the only publisher who will have her.

>Source - N/A

No listing is May Previews

Knew gamora would be.

Iron fist and powerman. Lack of bendis or classic cage.

>World of Wakanda
Didn't even know that was a thing, was it by the same guy as Black Panther?

Some fat black lesbian named Gay.

Lol

She threw a shitfit over never working for a major publisher again a while back, though. Even then, not even Leth is dumb enough to burn a bridge like that.

Y'know, unlike what Spencer did with DC.

>Y'know, unlike what Spencer did with DC.
Do share

Blamed DC for lack of interest/optimism for Secret Empire and also blamed DC for low Marvel comics, because apparently DC is bankrupting LCS' to the degree they can't order all the Marvel Comics they want.

Luckily Marvel is there with their 10% over shipping to save all those poor retailers!

That's all marvels fault with their sjw and far left alienating identity politics.

No respects given.

You lie

>Great Lakes Avengers: cancelled

But
The thicc

If I was able to make shit like this up I would be a writer.

>>Ghost Rider - Cancelled
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

>Ghost Rider

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...
it was only finally starting

Noones going to buy a ghost rider book when ghost rider is a guest star

You forgot a couple.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Might as well be Canceled
Sonic Universe - Might as well be Canceled

Even if this isn't legit, this had to be expected with the reboot coming and Nick Spencer shitting himself.

Gamora was blatantly a stealth mini. It was announced back in 2014 and Perlman is a scriptwriter, not a comic writer. No doubt she's busy with Captain Marvel or whatever.

Has gone on any Twitter fits since they announced that?

Nah it's a relaunch.

canceled*

i......i was trade waiting ;---;
at least give it 6-12 issues, fuck

>Unreadable Squirrel Girl - Still going

So close, yet still so far...

>Even Kate Leth isn't as retarded as Spencer

I liked TITA CUNT

Partially that, but I think most of the reason the LCS's actually kicked up a fuss about it was because Marvel has a really convoluted system for ordering variant covers. You have to order a few dozen copies of a unpopular book to get a few varients that are in high demand. There is a image uploaded by a LCS owner showing how fucked up the system was, maybe some other user will be kind enough to upload it.

But the upshot about it was that DC apparently has a pretty reasonable system for LCS' to order variants, i.e. just say how many of each you want. Meanwhile Marvel games the system to fuck over LCS' to bloat their sales.

How is USG doing in sales anyway?

>How is USG doing in sales anyway?

>10/15 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #1 - 43,155
>11/15 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #2 - 23,064 (-46.6%)
>12/15 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #3 - 25,350 (+ 9.9%)
>01/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #4 - 19,923 (-21.4%)
>02/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #5 - 17,743 (-10.9%)
>03/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #6 - 20,739 (+16.9%)
>04/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #7 - 17,869 (-13.8%)
>05/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #8 - 15,131 (-15.3%)
>06/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #9 - 14,692 (- 2.9%)
>07/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #10- 14,590 (- 0.7%)
>08/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #11- 13,872 (- 4.9%)
>09/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #12- 14,379 (+ 3.7%)
>10/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #13- 14,688 (+ 2.1%)
>11/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #14- 12,933 (-11.9%)
>12/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #15- 12,556 (- 2.9%)
As per comicsbeat.com/marvel-month-to-month-sales-charts-december-2016-strange-behaviors/

>12/16 Unbeattable Squirrel Girl #16- 17,569
as per comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2017/2017-01.html

#16 was her 25th anniversary special.

Danny and Luke are getting solos, though.

>Ghost Rider - Cancelled

Motherfucker...I can't believe it's happened again.

>DEADPOOL 2 - Cancelled

>Silk - Cancelled

Yeah I'm pretty much done with Marvel for now I guess.

>I-it's all that pesky DC's fault. If retailers didn't have to wait for the incredibly small amount of money from their returns they would've been lining the shelves with these titles.

>We at Marvel tried our best to help them out by MASSIVELY overshipping, but sadly it just wasn't enough to combat DC's wickedness.
Thanks DC.

>You have to order a few dozen copies of a unpopular book to get a few varients that are in high demand
That's fucking disgusting if true

It's true but I don't blame Marvel. I blame any person/store that gives a shit about variants and actually plays that game.

>no more Robbie
this ANGRs me immensely

but seriously, it's Scarlet Spider all over again
why cant the big M just let their writers have fun? are executives actively breathing down their necks?

The first four issues of Robbie's book were a horrible stealth circle of four mini featuring three of Marvel's newest teen heroes and Robbie himself was a guest character.

>Cho
>new

Cho and Laura aren't new but Marvel forcing them into the roles and titles of their previous mentors is. And that's what they were pushing in Ghost Rider.

>Ghost Rider - Cancelled
I want to feel bad or something but I doubt it was like those initial Robbie issues way back when, which means they basically missed the bus on why people ended up liking him/the book so much.

Marvel editorial used the first four issues of this new run to push Laura, Cho and Silk in a Circle of Four pseudo-mini.

I'm anticipating an upswing in sales during issue 5 when Robbie gets his fucking book back, and Marvel will be kicking themselves.

My jimmies are officially rustled that Silk is gone but Spider-Gwen continues.

And I like Spider-Gwen! It's just obviously the weaker book of the two.

Start a twitter campaign calling Marvel racist for cancelling the POC book but leaving lily white aryan Spider-Gwen untouched.

That's the kind of bullshit they respond to these days.

But...where else am I going to get my protein doggo?

furaffinity, like the rest of you degenerates

World of Wakanda - Why dilute your market for Black Panther by thinning it over multiple books?

Why is it if a book sells they have to shit out lots of spin-offs which invariably fail?

Really?

Their assumption is that people must have limitless budgets, therefore increasing the number of books a franchise currently covers merely multiplies rather than dilutes or spreads out the appeal.

Instead of Silk and Spider-Gwen we could have a Bondage Adventures of Silk & Spider-Gwen graphic novel.

Gay Fat Black Lesbian, no one has a bad word to say about him...Her...

I have no problem with writers being liberal, left, right, etc, but at least try to be subtle when you put it into your work, m'kay?

So, how long before floppies become glorified webcomics and the only physical release comics get are TPBs and Omnibuses?

>Marvel books dropping like flies
>meanwhile DC greenlights Batwoman and more space ghost publisher stuff

Surely the next movie will correct things

Remember when they used to do things like 2 for 1, or anthology titles (Marvel UK made some great ones).

If Silk and Spider-Gwen don't sell enough, roll them into one title with two strips.

Have a Ghost Rider & Blade comic, a Taskmaster & Death's Head comic, etc.

Why is it Marvel's output is either solo or team books, no anthology titles?

Many of Marvel's titles have no letters page or editorial piece. Those used to be pretty much a standard thing in every comic.

Is it because Ike cut back editorial staff.

god would I give for anthology titles to come back

Marvel is spread too fucking thin, they need to downsize to one book per team with solos for the most popular characters and use anthology titles to test new characters and creative teams

They didn't even give Ghost Rider a chance, they fucking turned his solo into a team book and he's barely been in most issues of it.

>Marvel
>left

Which Marvel book is about the poor seizing the means of production?

>>meanwhile DC greenlights Batwoman
That's really not an example of great editorial decisions, user.

>They didn't even give Ghost Rider a chance
They gave it to the same shitty writier as the first series w/o the Tradd Moore artwork (and then, just to rub salt in the wound, they had Tradd to a short backup story!).

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. Terrible choice in artist for the book, which was no where near consistent, plus getting sidelined by the spider-women event just as its own story was picking up steam.

Maybe she can find a role in Spectacular.

bombshells and animosity good though so if she has editorial on her ass and doesn't get too indulgent, she'll be fine

>Ghost Rider - Cancelled
Robbie hasn't even got his time to shine yet. What the fuck

Which is why I'm waiting for actual confirmation of cancellation rather than just a missing month.

>12,556

How is this still going? Marvel cancels better books with twice these figures.

Hey now, she has lost like 60 pounds of weight

twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/815389546309259264

>Robbie did nothing for almost the entire series run while guest characters hogged all of the spotlight
Well, there's your problem

It sells digital and trades

With the way they've treated Robbie I expect it sooner or later

Not his fault that Chulk has to be pushed so hard

all ages title

and
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 6,838 (2015)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 514 (Jan 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 428 (May 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 482 (July 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 567 (August 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 576 (September 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 389 (October 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 371 (January 2017)

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2 Squirrel You Know Its Tru 3,199

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3 Squirrel Really Got Me No 2,340

Has Rebirth had anything canceled yet? I swear half these Marvel books only 2 issues

No but they cancelled every Vertigo book except Lucifer I think, every Hanna Barbera book except for Scooby Apocalypse, and Earth 2 and Bombshells.

Earth 2 was still a thing?

But didnt they rise their low prices to normal, near Marvel status?

It's dead as of March or April.

Soooo JSA book in the summer/fall probably.

Monthlies are going up to $4, yeah. Most monthlies were already there, though, so not much of a change.

only the non rebith monthlies were 4$

So the "But DC gives us cheaper comics with old pricing" guys were just too pink blinded by rebirth, praising it.
But nice jumping on point for readers to test the new dc direction.

>No but they cancelled every Vertigo book except Lucifer I think
Simone said there'll be more Clean Room, and King is doing a sequel to Sheriff of Babylon

but yeah Vertigo got slashed

That's still cancellation tho

And Sheriff season 2 is probably never coming becase the artist is working on soemthing else

Vertigo is clearly getting moved to Young Animal, or rather, they're trying to turn YA into the new Vertigo (and they're succeeding tbqh)

Only on the monthlies but they also added a free digital download

I really wanted this to be good, they advertised it as a comedy book and didn't deliver.

>So the "But DC gives us cheaper comics with old pricing" guys were just too pink blinded by rebirth, praising it.

No because all their fortnightly books are still $2.99

actual sales for YA stuff is three times more than Vertigo, but that really is not saying much when Vertigo titles were only selling 5k

>Iron Man and Power Fist - Cancelled
It's just becoming two solo series now, Walker is still going to be writing Luke so it's not like he's going to cut all of his plots.

>That's still cancellation tho

Not really. If they're allowing the writers to come back for a second season then that just implies they're taking a break from it. If it was cancelled there would be no second season