Hypercrisis Thread

Let's talk hypercrisis, chaos magick, Grant Morrison, etc.

Are there any other comics with notable Discordian influences besides some of Morrison's stuff?

Sandman.

Cool. I knew Gaiman liked magic and fantasy, but is he a wizard like Morrison and Moore (and possibly Ellis)?

Kind of. I mean he is not on the same level as Morrison but he does some stuff sometimes.

Good to know. Thanks!

There's a infinite second multiverse.

And I wonder what is the last 6 in the multiverse of the 52? Wildstorm? Milestone?

Morrison looks exactly like Patrick Stewart in this drawing. What did Quitely mean by this?

I never realized how much Morrison looks like Lex Luthor

I've been wondering: how do crossovers work into the Hypercrisis theory?

Did Morrison ever worked on Wildstorm?

Anyone's got Seven soldiers hypercrisis scans and theories?

Casual coming through

What's Hypercrisis?

Not sure but earth 50s justice lords universe are in place where the old wildstorm universe was.

They did had authority tones in the cartoon.

Get out when you still can

this makes me want DC to buy the X Men.

MY EYES

My head hurts. Can I leave or is it too late?

You can leave if you hate learning.

>Hyper-trips

>"Marvel doesn't Hypercrisis, silly!"
>zak-site predates these threads by a decade
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY Sup Forums

Kek's nothing new. Comics have always been Meme Magic.

Comics magic is generally pretty left, and Kek is the fascists' first real attempt at memetic magic. It's like watching a mentally challenged child trying to scribble in the lines and then act like his work belongs in the Louvre, except in this case the kid's a Nazi.

He probably just wanted a quick buck from Playboy.

What, is that where the drawing first appeared? Or is there a meme I'm missing here somewhere....

"One interesting anecdote that I should point out is that one day, I was in Westminster in London -- this was after we had introduced the character -- and I was sitting in a sandwich bar. All of a sudden, up the stairs came John Constantine. He was wearing the trenchcoat, a short cut -- he looked -- no, he didn't even look exactly like Sting. He looked exactly like John Constantine. He looked at me, stared me straight in the eyes, smiled, nodded almost conspiratorially, and then just walked off around the corner to the other part of the snack bar. I sat there and thought, should I go around that corner and see if he is really there, or should I just eat my sandwich and leave? I opted for the latter; I thought it was the safest. I'm not making any claims to anything. I'm just saying that it happened. Strange little story." - Alan Moore.

It's from Playboy.

Cheers man

>90111713
>9+0+1+1+1+7+1+3
>23
1. Hail Eris

2. If this happens to me, I'm gonna walk around that corner. Wish me luck!

Alan Moore is so fucking dumb that he doesn't know cosplayers exist

Does Grant Morrison have a DCU tulpa?

I think it's more likely that he had an acid flashback or something.

You all familiar with Grant Morrison meeting Superman, and later, Bizarro?

One part Grand Unified Theory of comics.
One part magic.

The DCU may or may not be alive and conscious.

26 parts each.

52 in total.

>and later, Bizarro
...Noooooo?
Legit No. not a Bizarro No.

>I'm not making any claims to anything. I'm just saying that it happened. Strange little story.
You're the fucking dumb one here senpai.

He did.

>any other comics?
Alter Ego (not the fanzine, but the comic published by Heroic publishing) by Roy Thomas and Ron Harris. A teenager finds a comic book that transforms him into 'Alter Ego'. However, reality starts to blend with the comics with disastrous results . Features a lot of WW2 superheroes.

I guess I have to do a storytime of this someday, if I can find some files.

There's that delusion of exclusivity again!

Oh.