Discover he knowingly secretes a drug allowing him to rape people

>Discover he knowingly secretes a drug allowing him to rape people
>Everyone rolls their eyes and shakes their heads
>Everything goes back to normal

just like real rob lowe

kek

They hand waved it off saying "love is just a chemical anyway, whats the difference?"

They did this joke already when everybody was cool with circumcision in the trans baby episode.

>allowing him to rape people
if it's allowed, is it rape?

If you wouldn't agree to use the pheromones, and they are used on you, that is rape.

>write your character's wife getting fucked by some intergalactic being

I'm thinking of a word beginning with C

canny

comedy

He cucked his ex back though

We will also figure out Seth's fetish with the Alara sex episode.

Daily reminder, derulo did nothing wrong

>It is now plainly obvious that Mercer and Grayson are supposed to get back together

Additionally, the people who he was so busy raping were supposed to be preventing an interstellar war. When he first showed up he smugly suggested that preventing war should be their top priority, then he went straight to the rape.

Nope, he wasn't in heat when she banged him.

In his culture its a normal thing and it's considered rude to turn down sex.

I don't agree to any pheremones, no matter how potent!

The union respects alien cultures. In his it's acceptable to use your annual mind-control season to fuck bitches and it's rude to turn down sex in general

Stop thinking so 21st century.

tfw you get cucked by a blob of sentient snot

weew

I don't think the Orville is supposed to be the flag ship of the union, they are the shitty b team who half asses and does terrible things out of incompetence.

That was a good one

Who will be the flag ship of the Union?

This was probably the funniest scene in the whole show. Her bitch ass was BTFO, and she truly deserved it.

Patrick Stewart

>cuck's husband
>husband cuck's her right back with the same dude
justice

That's what I got out of it, too. They asked him is he was in heat the first time and he just said "maybe"

Mercer: Top or Bottom?

Did he get sprayed?

Discuss

it was obvious since the pilot
you can tell from the scene where Kelly says she'll leave and request another commander that he still loves her

Maybe he intentional raped them trying to fix the damage he did by just having an affair last time.

I want him to just be his Bullock character

bottom

probably

Outside of murder this really is the best course of action.

WHY DID YOU RUIN YOUR COMFY SHOW WITH THIS KEKOLDRY, SETH?

if they did anything against him, it would be racism since he couldn't control the rape drugs he was secreting.

wow that prop goo went right into his eye and he held it together AND came back to do the bit again
rob lowe must be a cool guy

this show is way comfier than it has any right to be

Can we stop talking about the weird sex triangle and mention how contrived and obvious the reveal at the end was - that the DNA was from both races and they had a common ancestor, so had to learn to get along as equals.

It's the worst sort of lazy, bullshit TNG-tier endings.

Try and stop thinking about cock, just for a second you stupid faggot.

Brian and peter, Klaus and Stan. Hell Rodger even impregnated Stan Jr.s gymnast Girlfriend.

I hope we get an episode where we do meet the "Enterprise" of the Union with a cocky Zap Brannigan type character.

Patrick Stewert or James Woods?

Rape triangle. Rob Lowe raped everyone. He even raped the blob and the doctor.

They should have gone with 'DNA proves they are two genders of one species'.

Sans divorce, Mercer would have been captain of a heavy cruiser

Expect many jokes about relative size and it being "what you do with it"

Irrelevant backstory.

>the plot of the episode is irrelevant

2017 Sup Forums

Dude.

Wahlberg.

Yeah, the last two episodes were really good and felt more Star Trek than it usually does. The last one in particular reminded me of this one DS9 episode where Troi's mother made everyone start feeling the hots for each other.

>Patrick Stewert
That would be great. Wasn't there a rumor that he wanted to appear on it anyway? Or maybe I'm thinking of Discovery. It's not like Seth hasn't worked with him before.

SHE WAS IN A BAR. HELLOOOO!

The negotiations were the b-story, it was the framework to make the actual plot take place.

So it's a parallel to Islam?

Stewart is more likely to appear on Orville than Discovery.

Discovery is confirmed to go to the Mirror Universe though - seeing Empress Sato would be fucking amazing

Other than "both sets of DNA" what were they going to do. One set would probably mean war and the only way the test doesn't lead to war other than the shared DNA thing is if they found a third species that was there first but is gone now.

What is wrong with this man?

Or to producers in Hollywood.

just like israeli and palestinian ending, wait neverending story

>Empress Sato

That would be awesome.

>yfw they literally just cast the TNG crew and just modify the names
>It's captain picart and commander rezzer
>It's worg of the klingots and Lt commander dizer the android

KEK
>SHUT UP WEBSLEY

>I don't understand basic biology
The DNA shit actually made sense. Sorry Cletus.

it's just water

>ohh noo water with food coloring went into my eye
KEK

Discovery would never have the balls to do this

They also decided to use the drug on two world leader, forcing them to rape each other for days on end. I'm sure that was a good political strategy with no consequences, as well as being a fair thing to do to two people.

i didn't quite get it, i knew it was going to happen i just didn't see how two races who both had their individual homeworlds would then both colonize a planet that happened to be their real homeworld

Probably got turned on hearing his mom being railed by his dad through their walls.

>pretending a hail mary to prevent all out war was intended to be anything but

If you think that was the main plot of the episode you've missed the point.

i literally just watched this episode and dont remember this scene. which scene is this?

this, the space peace in the middle east plot was the b storyline

Same scene as Seth and blue alien being naked in bed

Bortas tries to contact har and she's listening to all by myself or something

Hoshi-mama!

Why would star traveling alien colonists have a common ancestor on a planet that wasn't their home planet?

it's literally just like a 5 sec scene
its toward the end, probably in the last 5 scenes

It is happens sometime after ed and kelly meet at the long table and ed is all "I met someone"

for the life of me, I cant decide whether shes still hot or not. Some seasons she looks like a man with a fat face and bolt-ons and in other scenes she looks fucking gorgeous.

wtf

some "scenes" i meant

only way to recover from a cuckening

Seems just realistic to me.

was probably shot while she was ovulating, women's looks change to make them look more beautiful when that happens

Because they have a common ancestor who came form that planet. IT WAS LITERALLY EXPLAINED IN THE FUCKING SHOW.

Proitp: It's science fiction and species can travel to other planets in the show.

How the fuck do you miss the best scene in the episode?

Around 37 minutes in.

she is fucking gorgeous and I will kill you if you disagree

I think she is better than Alara if you don't compare age.

They are both descended from the same colonists.

It's clearly an Israel/Palestine thing.

>was probably shot while she was ovulating, women's looks change to make them look more beautiful when that happens

i dont think its that, i think some scenes she has smoky eye makeup and that looks good on her

This was a fucking hilarious episode.
This bit made me laugh hard.

That doesn't explain the rohypnol.

Seriously. I tie is such a cop out, and this is usually good about hitting you with hard endings and truths

yeah, if you de-age kelly it's clear she's better

They have seperate homeworlds, which is where the fleets came from/returned to.

Seth was in two episodes, had lines and had an argument with a series regular

These are all things the King of Jordan was unable to do in HIS star trek cameo

fpbp

They live on separate worlds NOW. The artifact proves they both come from the same species on the same world.

>it's clear she's better
no its not, Alara out of character blows young Kelly out of the water

Honestly I think she aged well and may be hotter. The loss of babyfat made her cheeks sexy.

Thats not the best scene in the episode though

>looks fucking goofy in costume
>amazingly beautiful irl

Why do they ruin her on the show.

that was just gross