Mr. Thorax

Why are his documentaries getting worse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVfAs7-PSk
villagecinemas.com.au/movies/louis-theroux-heroin-town
markrathbun.blog/2016/09/05/louis-therouxs-scientology-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jgj9ZDs4-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this from Dark States? I liked the first one when he was in some heroin town interviewing that guy who lived in a tent by the river that sold heroin. The girl who came out of there at the end was actually smoking.

which documentary is that? did he release anything after anorexia?

That's the scientology movie I think. They're acting right?

Everything went down hill after the jail documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVfAs7-PSk

Its From "My Scientology movie", as a fan of Theroux I'll say it's mediocre at best and easily his worst doc. Dark States was kino though

He's really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

All of Louis' best stuff is with black people
>black nationalists
>south africa
>dark states milwaukee
>miami mega jail
I guess he truly is a real nigga

He's still doing docs?

He's seen too much. He's too jaded and cynical now to connect with people like he used to
It says a lot the only person he seen eye to eye with in the last few documentaries was the pimp

ausfag here, our biggest national cinema chain is doing some screenings of heroin town but says the runtime is 100 minutes? anyone know of an extended version? couldnt find anything about one on google
villagecinemas.com.au/movies/louis-theroux-heroin-town

Because he barely covers silly topics and instead covers insanely depressing topics

That hippie heroin Bob Ross guy made me laugh. Just the way he talked was soo mellow and relaxed even when he was "sober".

markrathbun.blog/2016/09/05/louis-therouxs-scientology-movie/

Rathburn had interesting things to say about that documentary. He's not the most reliable person in the world and is always downplaying in his own crimes but he claims that the project was completely misrepresented to him and that Theroux was only interested in provoking the church for a reaction.

Because BBC has gotten worse

His episodes on heroin and gun crimes recently have been good. But the anorexia and prostitution episodes were worthless tripe.

I'd be pretty ashamed of myself if I were him, with his catalogue, to have released works as mediocre as those two at this point in his career.

please go away Sam.

Safari one is GOAT. Also really liked the meth one

Some of his best interactions have been done in the last couple of series, like the alcoholics and that recent anorexia episode. It's not only criminals who can provide interesting insights.

This is more than a documentary. It is a movie in its own right. It is better than most documentaries, because it is a movie and not a documentary.

His goy subjects are waking up to his interviewing tricks.

>The girl who came out of there at the end was actually smoking.

pics

He lost his bottle and won't challenge people like he used to. See his Thai Brides episode, he is merciless there and just isn't anymore.

That Milwaukee one was pretty good though

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jgj9ZDs4-8

I miss Louis

/fit/