I am planning to kill myself before Christmas. Give me 5 great movies to watch before I die

I am planning to kill myself before Christmas. Give me 5 great movies to watch before I die.

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com
buddhanet.net/deathtib.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's A Wonderful Life

MoS
BvS
SSquad
WW
JL

1. The Grand Budapest Hotel
2. Spirited Away
3. Man of Steel
4. The Matrix
5. About Time

don't do it, i'll be here for your

Don't do it user, we need your friendship.

just do it now

underrated

The Fugitive

Wow, I too would want to kill myself after watching all that crap.

Kalifornia
Serenity
Sharpe's Rifles
Sharpe's Regiment
Black Day Blue Night

/Thread

Melancholia
Amour
Rushmore
Baraka
Mud

Those are some flicks that I enjoy. We're young and I went through what you're going through. There is a way to climb out of that hole, even if it doesn't feel like it now.

Recently got to see this on the big screen and realized I can die happy.

TDKR
Reddit Runner: 2049
Problem Child 2
A Talking Cat!?!
The Cuckold

Pootie Tang
Orgazmo
Freddie Got Fingered
Dumb & Dumber
Battlefield Earth

fpbp

Don't be a cuck.

That's not gonna help OP if he has no friends
Make some friends. I guarantee there's people out there who like what you like.

This.

The pinnacle of true motion pictures. Treat yourself OP, rewatch the entire DCEU.

The Decalogue (You have to watch it in its entirety)
The Holy Mountain
The Exterminating Angel
Dead Man
Paris, Texas

Came here to post this

don't do it user, you will persevere

Why bro?

ah-bloo-bkoo

Don't kill yourself

i dont get why do people kill themselves? why not just at least like fly to amsterdam or some shit spend all ur money doing crazy shit then jump off a bridge first? or at least like bet all ur money on black in vegas and if u win have some fun or something before u die ?

the first pokemon movie 5 times

lol op, shut up, you're not.
If your life sucks, fix it, stop moping around.
Move to another country if you live in the US.
Change your scenery.

a good day to die hard

Because some of us have responsibilities and obligations, only death can save us from life.

Inglorious Basterds
Barry Lyndon
Moon
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (It stopped me from killing myself)

wat? ur gonna kill urself anyways, might as well have some fun before u do it?

If you really want to end it all, do this, live every day before that day like you don't give a shit: talk to random people, buy beers at who is in line at the supermarket, join groups that do stuff you have never considered life dance or yoga in the park... Basically pretend you are already dead and playing yourself in 3rd person for shit and giggles.
You will find that it's actually fun and you will be postponing THAT day further and further.

Why? There's no point. Just fucking kill yourself today.

>guy goes to kill himself
>decides to spend the last of his money on a trip to amsterdam
>spends all his money on drugs and parties and fun
>only moment he is truly free and himself and carefree
>meets qt girl
>she really likes him
>saves him from killing himself

would you watch my movie Sup Forums? Goose is the leading man and the qt grill can be like i dont even know who all the girls now are trash sluts, theres no qts to cast lol

yes i would if you cast this girl

go to a movie-meetup. But don't shoot them up.

meetup.com

Elle as the qt grill pls

This thread is just proof we all have suicidal thoughts and are just one bad happenstance away from acting upon it. Godspeed OP, best of luck in this life or the next.

ive been slowly but surely trying to think of the coolest funniest way to kill myself. havent thought of a good one yet but if i do...

Am I going to be next after OP?

I think I missed something.
At what point is there loud music playing as he violently murders someone?

>A Talking Cat!?!
I'm not watching anything with pedo lord Spacey in it thank you

Funniest way? I got you senpai.

Make a noose of cheese wire attached to something solid like an overhead beam and place it around your neck. Next, superglue your hands to the sides of your head. Once you jump off your stool/chair, your head should come clean off with your hands still attached. it will look like you ripped your own head off.

I have a few others if that is too much work.

nah ive already seen that a thousand times. also prob wouldnt even work id fuckit up somehow lol

Nah, people that talk about wanting to do it rarely ever do it, I know because I used to be one of those until I realized how big of a faggot I am by putting my shit onto someone else's plate even if they're anonymous and don't give a fuck either way

Still sucks though, thinking "lucky" when hearing about accidental deaths on the news is not normal and I can't just put thoughts like that away and be a normal person

Nashville
La Dolce Vita
Jules and Jim
The Big Sleep
Inside llewyn Davis

Everyone feels like you do sometimes, we are all the same. There's always someone who's got it worst. My francophone friend taught me a phrase, it translates to "it is nessacary to look past your own belly button." It means think about others, get out of your head. Idk why you feel this way, but things always get better eventually. Could take 10 years. It will be okay.

You should go out in a way that would have the media talking about you for a few days. Not shooting up a school or anything, but like jumping in a lion enclosure and fist fighting a lion.

i honestly cant think of anything. even people like the vegas shooter or nirvana rarely get talked about now.

And then when he has no money left and no job, what happens?

Bad Lieutenant
Naked
Nil By Mouth
Cure
Wake In Fright

meditate on death everyday for 8 hours instead of distracting yourself

buddhanet.net/deathtib.htm

Scrooged

As long as the characters are shallow obnoxious malick-esque pieces of shit. The depressed guy has to have ZERO relationships and can't get laid 5 minutes into the movie

their legacy lives on. honestly dont kill yourself. i almost did a few times and still might but i'm glad i didnt when i was about to, if that makes any fucking sense

Watch Big Trouble In Little China 5 times

what? the girl saves him man, he gets a job or whatever and lives a normal happy life

meh, jumping off a bridge or robbing a bank and running until the cops shoot me keep coming to mind, but dont think id ever do that.

what makes that movie so good? the fact that the MC denies the love interest in the end?

Don't kill yourself bro.
Unless you're black or latino.

Can you elaborate why. Tell us your story user.
To stoy on topic: Naked, Dancer In The Dark, Trainspotting 2 and most of all - picrelated.
I knew a guy who got cancer but decided to not cure it. He spend rest of his life traveling here and there from his saving, helping orphanages etc. Before he died he said that he wanted to leave at least some trail behind. So should you - don't let your life get wasted. Do what you always wanted. Save money, do it, die. Better short and fullfilled life than long and shitty one.

so you want attention.

25th hour is pretty similar even if different topic (guy's last day before going to prison). Also Spike Lee's best joint alone because it has nothing to do with blasting of white and politics.

what? jumping off a bridge wouldnt get attention. that just seems like a really pure cool way to do it. the old classic. a bank robbery car chase shootout would just be fun as hell to me.

no, i mean you dont have the courage to do it in a traditional way so you are posting about it trying to garner attention from others like yourself.

Not to be an asshole or anything, but what selfish reason do you have to wanna kill yourself?

phillip seymor hoffman :(

i dont have a reason, nihilism? pointlessness? boredom? some form of all those combined.

i dont see the human race progressing any further into a new century, and immortality is not coming anytime soon, so why bother? the population continues to grow and its going to be a very bad time in the next few decades for everyone.

No, and fuck you

spy kids 2

haha ya id make it just as horrible too, the teens would eat it up, id make millions xd

Sounds like Nihilism then. If nothing matters, why not just have fun then? fucking max some credit cards out on some crazy adventure then. we are all gonna die and nothing is gonna matter anyway.

The fact that you are shitposting on TV is pretty incredible.

>boring office job from 9-5
>save money but dunno what to do with it
>no gf or bf
>spend whole free time daydreaming and shitposting
There is nothing to look forward with such an existence. I think about getting a degree and something that interests me with the money saved, but I don't even have real interests.

Please don't do anything rash. I want to remind you that Star Wars (Episode 9) The Last Jedi releases this December.

I played russian roulette three times, OP. Trust me when I say you should live a little before pulling the trigger.

Anyways, you might like the Eva series, very cathartic.

Preorder your ticket and then kill yourself

-Kathleen Kennedy

>we are just one bad happenstance away from acting upon it.
nope. most would chicken out before committing to the actual deed.

Watch 2 seasons of Stranger Thins and kill yourself, because

- YOU WILL NEVER BE YOUNG AGAIN
- YOU WILL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS LIKE THAT
- YOU WILL NEVER GET A QT3.14 GF WITH SUPERPOWERS OR ANY KIND OF GF, FOR THAT MATTER
- YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH FUN OR FEEL WANTED BY ANYONE

DON'T DO IT, BRO

Do it, genuinely you should do it, jump off the nearest bridge, there's nothing to it

It seems like a simple idea from my perspective to just go and experience more, but I realize I dont know what you are going through and am an idiot. Hope it works out for you bro.

I've chickened out three times so far. I wish I could stop drinking.

At least you have a job and income, so there's that.

Don't kill yourself user, all that waits on the other side of that is hell or nothingness. Neither of those is any good.

Figure out who is to blame for your misery.

Getting a degree or advancing yourself is worth it. I hated my office job until I advanced myself to have influence in the organization. Work is a lot more fun when you have say and -real- responsibilities, to other people. It brought a side out my introverted self I never knew I had.

End credits

Part of the problem with this western nihilism is most people's need to feel a part of a collective in countries that are completely atomized and have become glorified welfare offices and tax collectors.

You must begin acting in self-interest or get caught up in this hell.

Don't do it OP

Its a Wonderful Life
Fight Club
The Lord of the Rings
The Shawshank Redemption
Ben-Hur

There is nothing worse than being bound to brainless office drone job. It sucks life out of you. At least I was wise to spend all the income instead of spending it on superficial crap. Will probably quit in next half a year and pursue something that really suits me once I've found it. I decided to kill myself once I hit 30 if I haven't changed anything in my life. Quitting and doing something entirely new is risky af, but I think despite all the hardships it's a better thing than rot away in cubicle.

Any ideas on how to evaluate you interests and strengths?

the future is FeMOLE

Just watch the filmography of Terence Malick.

It's a Wonderful Life
The Fisher King

i can't afford cocain

This, plus iron man 3

You can if you start believing private property is a spook.

Quitting drinking was the best decision. I hope things get better user

join a temp agency. I was literally where you were at a 9-5 job with no extra skills doing the same shit day in and day out hating my life for years.

This temp agency put me at a new job every 2 weeks doing vastly different things and i discovered what I loved doing in the process. Its scary and a huge paycut, but it worked for me.

OP doesn't have the balls. But Chinatown, Shawshank Redemption, Raging Bull, The Bridge on the River Kwai and Network