Openly talk about your sexual attraction to a man who is a near perfect double who's for intents and purposes was her...

>Openly talk about your sexual attraction to a man who is a near perfect double who's for intents and purposes was her father
Geez tone it back, Karen.

Happens a lot.

Nigga if my cousin is fucking Superman I'd commit a Mississippi marriage too

But it's illegal in Mississippi

Please re-write this in even basic English. See me after class.

Well Superman is the biggest Mary Sue in comics, so of course even his cousin would absolutely gush over how amazing he is and how she wants to be his cockslave.

It's only illegal if you report yourself to the government

Fun fact Alex Ross wanted Superman with Powergirl in Kimgdom come.

Based on what exactly?

>The Elektra complex exists
Yes, yes it does

Is Courtney wearing braces here?

From some old interview.

I don't think I buy that
Yes she is

I dont remember the source.

Image unrelated.

Of course you don't.

Anyway it's nothing old. Plenty of times supergirl tried the same on superman in pre crisis.

Or superman killing powergirls quasi prototype.

Superman's powers would make for a god tier lover imo. Could literally see your nervous system to see what you enjoy.

New i meant.

>Organ structures strange for a Kryptonian
Is he implying Powertitties are organs?

Surely Martian Manhunter would be better for that (also shapeshifting)

although if big green guys aren't your thing thing then pic related has all the same advantages

I don't like MM's personality

Don't worry, she'll make you

Boy I can't wait for YJ season 3 just to see how she fucks it up this time around

Yeah thats kinda what I don't like about Telepaths in general.

It's more about the personality and how much they abuse their power.
People like MM are flawed, thus abusing their power to bent others to their will, but I see your point

>Don't worry, she'll make you
It would actually be believable if her need to be liked was causing her to emit a low-level telepathic signal making people respond better to her. I'm now tempted to rewatch the early episodes of season 1 with that in mind, see if it matches how various characters initially react to her.

Yee sexual organs.

>>Openly talk about your sexual attraction to a man who is a near perfect double who's for intents and purposes was her father

This happens though, even women will actively point it out if you ask.

>although if big green guys aren't your thing thing then pic related has all the same advantages

Would it matter with a martian?

>Would it matter with a martian?
well he still prefers to be a big green guy while MM prefers to look like a young woman so if it doesn't make a difference then you may as well pick the one who'll be more on-board with it

I think they should just move powergirl back to earth 0.