Hellcat is over. Gwenpool, Hawkeye and Wasp next

Hellcat is over. Gwenpool, Hawkeye and Wasp next.

>On our terms
The "you can't fire me, I quit" of comicbook cancellations.

and nothing of value was lost

Would any other company even hire Leth at this point?

She works for Disney IIRC. And Hasbro hired her recently for their comics.

No, we've talked about this before.
She's apparently butthurt she couldn't make a certain character gay and quit about it.

>On our terms
"Ok, you're canceling our book, but we still get to write that last issue!"

I like the the others.

I just hate kate leth.

>this one comic that I don't like is dead
>therefore other comics I don't like will die!

That's not how it works, numbnuts. Hellcat was cancelled because it doesn't make money.

Who was this?

>And Hasbro hired her recently for their comics
Ha, poor /mlp/

I'm fairly certain Hawkeye at least is not making money

Unstoppable Wasp #1 did a whooping 31k orders, it's pretty much dead unless they shoehorn it into Hellcat's All-Ages slot.

>Gwenpool next

But I like Gwenpool.

More importantly, has the Unreadable Squirrel Girl been cancelled yet?

We don't know.
I thought everyone knew this was cancelled, we were certain it was a month or two ago.

>implying
Spider-Woman is going before any of those.

>She's apparently butthurt she couldn't make a certain character gay

She already has two, that I know of. How many fucking more does she want?

It's already over.

No.
I expect it to last as long as Dinosaur Comics, it's approximately the same amount of effort each month.

Stop lumping in Gwenpool with shit.
It's actually good.

I bet it was a MAN who cancelled this great book!

17 issues and 3 volumes is a good little run.

70% of Nu-Marvel characters are fags.

Too bad none of those issues were good.

Wait a second, there was a Hellcat comic?

Dark horse did, you just need to slap some supernatural name on your book and they will publish it

You don't have to lie to make a point, user.

She's wiring a book about Hellcat. Not a book about gays. She can work on another Northstar and Kyle book no one will read if you want to go into the nuances of Gay culture or some shit.

Even if that's true it still doesn't account for the comic being cancelled. If it was selling they'd just find another writer and continue without Leth. She just wants to make it sound like it was her decision to end the comic, something which isn't even within her power to do.

She probably wanted to make Jubilee a lesbian

Good riddance. Hopefully Marvel doesn't give Leth any other work.

Fair enough.

I feel fairly certain the only reason it lasted as long as it did is Kate's e-celeb status, though. It sold like garbage and wasn't terribly well liked outside of her circle of fri-REVIEWERS, so I could see them canning it if she chose to walk.

Hmmm, so conflicted now.

>Gwenpool
>Hawkeye
>Wasp
One of these things is not like the others

Gwenpool isn't an animal?

it's celebration time right?

It's hard to end on your terms if you had no story.

>someone got paid to make this
>an editor thought this was professional quality artwork deserving of publication

Hasn't Silk also been cancelled?

Gwenpool is good.

no way this is real.

>"So it stars this supernatural detective..."
>"You're hired. We'll get Mignola working on a cover right away."

It's a fill-in issue, meaning it was done very close to the deadline.

The real issue is what it says about Nat (this was drawn by Natasha Allegri, Adventure Time storyboarder, Bee & Puppycat creator, etc), namely that she has a TERRIBLE understanding of things like motion and perspective. Even if she was rushing, an animator shouldn't be drawing a hammer hitting someone in such a static way.

One day in the not so distant past, at the Marvel offices
>Hey, poorly drawn webcomics with forced diversity and heavy handed liberal soapboxing are cool with today's kids, right?
>Well, what if we gave one of our properties to people who already make poorly drawn webcomics with forced diversity and heavy handed liberal soapboxing, but had them make a real comic we could PROFIT from?
>We're geniuses!

Oh yes, original and new characters getting cancelled! Truly a golden age for capecomics, just give me more Superman, Batman and all the other old stuff

Hi Kate. Who will you be calling on next to further your nepotistic career, or will you actually have to acquire some talent this time?

The character is from the 40s and her superhero persona from the 70s. Not a spring chicken herself.

>90111313
>Hellcat
>New
>Original

Shit, m8. if you wanna get some (you)s, at least actually try reasrching so that you complain before saying some dumb shit, nigga.

I'm writing another book for Marvel! It's the Gayvengers! It's just like the Avengers, except they are all gay now. Not an alternate universe though. Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor are all gay! And in a four-way relationship with each other!

At least we get to close things out in style. AT THE

MALL
A
L
L

No that was Bennett, for Josie and the Pussycats. And she didn't quit.

Awesome. Remember to make sure one of them gets a colorful sidecut and one of them is a bearded nu-male. In fact, just make Thor chubby and you're good to go.

Hawkeye is not that bad since they are still copying the Matt Fraction formula, the rest are trash

At least she'll still work in animation.

>Gwen Stacy+Deadpool= original.
>female+Hawkeye= original
>tumblr+trash=original.

Thsat's not how original things work

so there will be incredibly long delays and lose steam half way through the run?

>AT THE
>MALL
>A
>L
>L
>Not back at the malt shop

Silk's over too... Monkey paw's a motherfuck, ain't it?

>People equating Gwenpool to "muh sjw comics"

literally why, it has nothing to do with social justice

gwen actually showed up in an actual social justice book (champions) and served as a giant shitpost that, while horribly written compared to her actual book, was still more tolerable than the nauseatingly self-righteous team itself

> Leth
> Bennett
> Cain

Clearly Marvel has it out for these strong independent women and are using the patriarchy to oppress them. Trump's America.

I can't help but feel bad for whoever had to fill those balloons with this shitty dialogue.

Her internal monologue is something that a feminist would right. The clothing being ripped in all the right places etc.

Needing to explain your fanservice is beta as fuck.

Everytime I read this it makes me want to day a little more

But Bennett is tolerable now

write - right

That wasn't even in her book, it was Rocket Raccoon and Groot.

So there is a god.

>so there will be incredibly long delays and lose steam half way through the run?

and would still be better than Gwenpool or Hellcat, not even the birds want to use those comics to make their nests

>Jubilee
What really irks me is that she clearly decided to put Jubes in those last issues because she grew up on her (probably the cartoon her) and used Hellcat as a self-insert so she could chill with her best imaginary friend in a mall.
The character that has been Jubilee's age back in the fifties.

I hate her concept and find her annoying so her book dying is ok with me. SJW or not.

I actually read the issue because I honestly thought it was fake. It's real.

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be satire.

Yeah you guys are correct.

Gwenpool however is making money, so OP will have to remain mad at its existence a little longer.

Her book its even worse, they are so affraid of making the character look sexy that they have her take baths while on costume ''durrdurr is because she knows that people are lookin!'' whatever, is retarded and tumblr pandering.

Also terrible artists all the time.

>Trained Monkey
>Computer generated dialog
Mhh not sure if thats a human stil doing it for that series.

>gwenpool fags will defend this

They used it as a shield so they can fanservice and act above it. It's same hoodwink bs that insufferable numales that can't enjoy shit without talking about how much of a feminist they are. Fuck you.

She gets ass shots all the time though.

God, you're a moron.

>90112275
And you're posting the back-up artist because Gurihiru was away in that issue.

If you're trying to say the back-up artist sucks, I can agree with you, but please don't try to go that dumb, it might stop being a ruse.

Pretty sure they canceled it because it sold like shit.

that was a single issue done by that artist

the rest of your post is similar misinformation

>She gets ass shots all the time though.

post 3

Finally, Patsy did not deserve this shit.

Every pixel of this pisses me off. The shitty artwork, the failed chibi artstyle and incoherent paneling ruining a "dramatic" moment, the concept, the bland generic hip young adult characters, Arcade going full autismo, the hamfisted social justice, somehow they even fit in the numale cuck meme in here, which I thought was a Sup Forums meme until seeing this, the premise, the fact that this only exists for MCU SYNERGY, the fact that Marvel actually allowed this filth to be printed, the fact that people bought, liked, and actively defend this,

Fucking storytime of pain this, user.

The regular artwork is not much better, it looks like webcomic if we compare it with actual good comic book artwork

That comic is so shit, the writer wants to do a science oriented comic that celebrates women in science or whatever.

Problem is the writer knows shit about science and most of his plots are boring as fuck.

Honestly I thought it was straight superhero stuff with Nadia doing the occasional Hank fuck up while trying to deal with whatever bipolar shit or mental problem she inherited from her father (which Waid hinted at in his Avengers ongoing) plus maybe even meeting Pymtron at some point.

fuck marvel, honestly!

What DC should do is team up with Image to help them steal more attention from Marvel!

I LIKE IKE

>She works for Disney
She did, she's gone now.
>And Hasbro hired her recently for their comics.
? like comics with their toys or something because Hasbro has a license contract with IDW.

I'd say they're of similar quality.

>Gurihuri
>bad

Lel, get better bait.

That's what I was wondering, I don't remember hearing anything about Leth and IDW.

>Kate Leth, writer at Hasbro
>Currently working on: The product descriptions on MLP packaging

Yea... it's not a matter of not liking what's not just A-listers, it's about not liking what just isn't good. Worst part is, this book is canon which means every time a character acted vastly out of character for the sake of a joke, it actually happened

pull the other one.

HAHAH FUCK YOU LETH!
but damn, too bad for Gwenpool, it was good.

Gwenpool is in the cancellation zone.

thats a shame, is GPool sales so bad?
she is like our homie

>To @natazilla for the best fill-in issue a girl could hope for, to @Wil_Moss for giving us a shot, to Jacob and Kathleen for guiding us

>best fill-in a girl could hope for

Kate, are you saying girls have low expectations?

Finally.
Now I can give it a whirl and see how far I'll get before it makes me rage hard enough to drop it.

it's at about 20k as of last issue. :(