As time goes by, I love Sean Astin's performance more and more. He really is the heart and soul of these movies...

As time goes by, I love Sean Astin's performance more and more. He really is the heart and soul of these movies. He's just so good as Sam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKw8wh7A8J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is definately one of, if not the best actor in the movies. There are just so many brilliant actors to choose from.

too bad he's a cunt in real life.
maybe being raped by Spielberg made him that way

It's actually incredible that these movies were so accessible to normies, but were also just astounding film accomplishments. They're like The Godfather movies of our time.

Hear, ye hear ye!

>spend a year hill walking
>doesn't lose weight

Are hobbits eternally fat?

every little detail you learn from the production of this film just makes you be more amazed that it actually happened.
we were so lucky. hold me Sup Forums

reminder that everyone on set hated him

Tell me stories.

Bernard Hill basically is Theoden.

As time goes by, I love Sean Astin's performance more and more. He really is the heart and soul of this season. He's just so good as Bob.

How did these movies ever get made?

He was in the Corey Feldman music video. He can't be that bad if he allowed himself to be in that abomination for a childhood acquaintance

Source? He seemed nice on the behind the scenes

It's just a meme, he's a great guy. Just a bit older than the other hobbits were so he doesn't quite share the same bond they do.

No Sean, you were an asshole. And I bet you know exactly who I am. That's right, not everyone forgets

It was a more innocent time

Huh?! Elijah wood?!

He's annoying as fuck on the cast commentaries.

I think I'll have a go at the commentary tracks tomorrow. If I can torrent them somewhere. As far as I can tell, there are two: One with Peter Jackson and two producers, and one with a bunch of the actors. Which should I listen to? I guess it can be a bit muddled with like 8 people in the commentary track, but I found this comfy sample.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKw8wh7A8J8

This is it.

Fuckin' Dominic and Billy taking the piss out of the whole thing. I love those guys.

The friendship between Frodo and Sam is one of the most endearing thin about these movies.

When they say their goodbyes at the end of the trilogy it just punches you right in the gut.

I highly recommend listening to the one with Jackson and his producers on a comfy night. You really get some insight into Jackson and how the LOTR trilogy would have been much more like The Hobbit trilogy if his producers weren't around. I think they gave up by the Hobbit.

The actor commentary is the one with Sean. There's a lot of people, but it's not very busy. Unfortunately a lot of it is fluff "Now this scene is just so amazing, I love this scene. Wow, what a good scene".