Why was the fight choreography in the Nolan Batman movies so godawful?

Why was the fight choreography in the Nolan Batman movies so godawful?

Was Nolan bitter about having to make super hero movies? Did he just put it in there as a big fuck you to the audience?

Apparently he only does two takes of everything, so if anythings off he uses the excuse "the audience probably won't notice" so you get shit like Bane punching the air, mercs falling over, or Bane punching a wall repeatedly

*Breathes in*

Wait is that seriously in the film?

>Elite mercenaries and America's finest, with guns, engaging physically because reasons

Capeshit audiences either don't notice or don't care
See: Wonderwoman
TDK/TDKR are still good films in themes and story though.

No, he just gave a shit about characters and storyline more. The amazing and vital point of a movie such as punching people is something what umm... other director could pull off. And that's everything he could do properly.

the shockwave knocked him over you brainlets

These films are way better without sound.

>TDK/TDKR are still good films in themes and story though.
wew, even the memes are better than those movies

AHAHAHAHAH

I'll never understand why he left this in.

This is exactly what a Warhammer 40k movie would look like. Guys with assult rifles running to punch each other. Except one side is is all Batmans and the other is all banes.

trying 2 hard 2 b desu

Nothing about Wonderwoman is bad, or worse than Nolan's movies.

And they both suck Man of Steel's dick.

>Except one side is is all Batmans and the other is all banes.

So Eldar vs Orks?

Nothing about Wonderwoman is bad, or worse than Nolan's movies.
Okay pal

>Nothing about Wonderwoman is bad, or worse than Nolan's movies.

Batman Begins wasn't bad. Actually I recall the whole ninja school segment having some really good sequences. But yeah, TDK didn't really have any fights and TDKR looked like dogshit.

I blame editing for this particular scene. Someone fucked up by not having the man that Batman kicks firing his gun. Just s flag and a bang. It’s fucking easy to fix. They didn’t even fix it in any of the subsequent dvd/Blu-ray’s. Fucking lazy shits.

Amen, it's hard to discuss the flaws of this movie cause of all the memes.

At first I thought it was due to the costumes, but other capeshit movies with much more restrictive costumes (not counting CGI bullshit) have significantly better choreography and editing.

>mfw all the times Bane/Batman very clearly punching like a whole foot away from each other's heads

>slips on icy road
Nah, can't be that simple.