What's your guilty pleasure movies?

>Movies you know are ridiculous but for some reason you can't stop watching.

Movies I only admit I like anonymously:

Dark Shadows, The Shrek movies, Enchanted (2007), The Mask, Spider-Man 3, Sky High, 13 Going on 30, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls, Home Alone 1 & 2, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the one with Depp), The Harry Potter movies, Spider-Man: Homecoming (pic related) - basically most of capeshit & many more. There only a few movies I'm not ashmed to admit that I like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3YVTgTl-F0
youtube.com/watch?v=v8lP5Ae0nv0
youtube.com/watch?v=9pqtMrWhY08
tomhollandvideos.tumblr.com/post/164544067683/tom-holland-his-thong-a-compilation-no-one
shortlist.com/entertainment/films/tom-holland-spider-man-superhero/94565?previewId=ifigjp7
instagram.com/p/BbW0kHIHscE/?taken-by=dougliman
youtube.com/watch?v=dt0exE_Ibcs
youtube.com/watch?v=CZwNDAcMW30
youtube.com/watch?v=TNPAsB51FPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this a Tom thread?

No it's a guilty pleasure movie thread. :^)

>home alone 1 & 2
>guilt
Why?

Just noticed his thong kek that's amazing

>you will never wake up to this

King Arthur Legend of the Sword. Shits so ridiculous and stupid at times but what a ride.

I honestly wonder why I even bother carrying on trying to live knowing this

Resident Evil and Underworld.

;_;

What does his cock look like?

I've enjoyed all of the MCU movies. Yes, I know they're for children, I know they're not "kino". I still love them.

Do you think Tom likes to be dominated?

hard to tell

Why don't you have a bf Sup Forums?

Yep, she looks like a dom to me.

Definitely. He's a total bottom

why would you be ashamed of watching shrek ? (The first one at least)

It's unironically a classic

We can only dream

Absolutely

Ask Harrison

Is this essential cuck thread?

What was stupid about it?

>ask Zendaya

lol

Honestly can't tell if this is literally that one delusional insane tumblr fan girl or if it's one guy shitposting

For which ship? Tom Holland and the twink, or Tom Holland and the pre-operative tranny.

He needs to hurry up and fuck the actress that plays Aunt May so the sex tape can leak and I can fap to some awesome pseudo wincest

Why would a fucking girl want him to be gay

Oh yeah, him and Zendaya. Makes me howl with laughter. She's so desperate for him to be straight

>The Shrek movies
first two movies were well received by critics
>Mean Girls
also received well by critics, and it's cult film at this point
>Enchanted
same thing
>The Mask
one of the biggest films of 94
>The Harry Potter movies
>Spider-Man: Homecoming

you clearly don't know what guilty pleasure films are

>those nipples
Im dead

How are they so cute lads?

Eight Crazy Nights
Judge Dredd
Constantine

It is when everyone you know is sick of these movies.

Same. Ant-Man has to be one of my favorite along with Homecoming but I was always a Spidey fan. I also watch Spider-Man 3 & TASM 2...

Because I like all of them, especially the third one. Guilty as charged.

I'm the one who made this thread. I didn't expect it to end up like this. I just wanted to know what your guilty pleasure movies are. I see now that I shouldn't post it with a pic of Holland.

>you clearly don't know what guilty pleasure films are

All these films are hated by people around me & some of them are knows to be ridiculous. That's all.

>people

I was routinely shocked by how bad Hunnam, Honsou, and the girl were as actors. Just a triumvirate of shit acting, scene after scene. And then occasionally Based Aidan Gillen pops up and was entertaining.

Do homosexuals and girls have the same taste regarding men aesthetics?

They just are

Depends

a moment of silence for OP's topic

You know that Harrison follows on IG young hot women (mostly models) who post pics with their sexy big ass exposed and Harrison likes those pics almost daily? He's single & is searching for an easy fuck. He's the desperate type too, he likes too many of these pics but I can't blame him, those chicks are hot. These women are the easy type who will go for an one night stand without a secong thought. Tom is probably like that too & they call those girls to their house & have the time of their life. This is what normal 21 year old guys do, imagine if you're famous, all these desperate chicks would open their legs without a second thought. Stop with your delusional shit. I'm pretty sure Tom will end up like James Franco & have some chick who sends him nudes to expose him in the end.

Tom is my guilty pleasure

>guys look how straight I am I follow all these hot models!

He looks like a sexy(er) reviewbrah here.

I unironically enjoyed 'Big Fish'

youtube.com/watch?v=M3YVTgTl-F0

I've noticed that I really enjoy corny movies where there's like a group of people stuck inside a secret base or something.
Stuff like Deep Blue Sea, Latter part of Hollow Man, Resident Evil, the Alien movies.

Anyone know any other movies in that type of vein? Dosn't have to be horror.

I could understand if you said Tom was straight. But Harrison? no way
youtube.com/watch?v=v8lP5Ae0nv0

John Carpenter's Vampires
The Doors
Live by Night (Ben Affleck)
Scoop, Manhattan Murder Mistery, Midsummer Sex Night Comedy (Woody Allen)
Threesome (Lara Flynn Boyle)
The Hudsucker Proxy

Hollywood trash:

Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 (maybe 4)
Van Helsing
The Rock
Con Air
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Day After Tomorrow

OP here. We don't care about this nobody, just stop posting about him. Is he a fag, ok, is he not then ok again, no one gives a fuck. Teenage girls from tumblr always destroy every single Spider-Man related thread. Just go read your fanfics & come back here to post pics of your wet thongs instead, it'll be better than posting pics of this nobody.

Never watched it cuz I always had something else to do, like a bust scedule. I finally had some free time & watched Avatar after all these years. I've never watched the Star Wars movies even though all my friends are obsessed. I'm not sure if I'll ever watch them.

I feel like throwing up with the shit in this thread. I'll never post anything with a pic of Holland, it attracts all the weirdos.
>Van Helsing

Same. I forgot to post this one. I might enjoy another vampire related movie as wel... but I can't type it, not even anonymously.

I really enjoy watching Bubba Ho-Tep, it's the right combination of feels with a bitter-sweet ending. I used to work around old people so I've seen what it's like to 'lose your soul'. There's a strong message of dying with dignity in that movie.

>of all the pictures of Holland or Spiderman HC, he posts the one with Tom's ass
>surprised when us gays show up
What did he mean by this?

quality bait
love it

Too many, Star Wars movied come to mind

Is the one with Daisy Ridley good? Should I watch?

>of all the pictures of Holland or Spiderman HC, he posts the one with Tom's ass

This. OP is a cunt troll.

Thank goodness we've finally got a good looking and cool looking Spider-Man instead of awkward dweeb like Tobey making goofy faces all the time.

Is that a thong..?

Yeah, someone post that thing where he was talking about his arsehole never being the same again.

Oh dear, I need this now.

The sad thing is that we never saw him as nerdy Peter Parker before the spider bite.

Only this ad gives a hint of how he'd look like.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9pqtMrWhY08

Harrison by his side
Cute!

>"Look who finally came out of his cave"

I hate linking tumblr posts but here's a compilation video I found where Tom talks in interviews about his thong. He seems to hate it but then again it's funny how many times he talked about it.

>tomhollandvideos.tumblr.com/post/164544067683/tom-holland-his-thong-a-compilation-no-one

There is also this interview:

>“The first thing you need to know,” he tells me, “all I have on under that costume is a thong. They brought them in on my first day, like, ‘Here are your thongs.’ I had serious misgivings – would my arsehole ever be the same again? But I had to get used to it. Even though I was thinking no way, no way!”

>shortlist.com/entertainment/films/tom-holland-spider-man-superhero/94565?previewId=ifigjp7

>Find someone who looks at you the same way Harrison looks at Tom.

>Also Tom looking at Harrison.

The original the mask was good iirc

>dat final charge

Star wars RotS i know it's awful but I can't not like it

only a faggot uses a term like "guilty pleasure"

>cole, cole grunn

Jokes on you, this thread is literally filled with faggots.

Barbarella.

WallE

The second austin powers
Waynes world
Pootie tang
Jackass movies
Lucky number slevin
Hollywood homicide(harrison ford and josh hartnett)
And ill watch every awful movie jessica alba has been in

LYING IN YOUR BED AND ON A SATURDAY NIGHT
YOU'RE SWEATING BUCKETS AND IT'S NOT EVEN HOT

I know this is not a Tom thread but I really want to talk about it. What do you think about Doug Liman (director of Chaos Walking)? What do we know about him?

>instagram.com/p/BbW0kHIHscE/?taken-by=dougliman

Well both Harrison and Tom liked that pic.So as usual Tom is sleeping his way to the top.

Get your hands off Tom you old fart

>as usual Tom is sleeping his way to the top

Is this how he started or was it pure talent?

Juan Antonio Bayona casted him in the Impossible becasue he was amazing in his screentest. Hopefully that was true.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dt0exE_Ibcs

>youtube.com/watch?v=CZwNDAcMW30

I know his family is always close to him so I bet he's one of the lucky ones who got roles just by good connections and talent.

I'm gonna end with this pic that will never stop looking creepy to me.

Hoping he's one of those who made it only with talent and good connections.

>I know his family is always close to him
Yes like Dom who sold his latest show on being Spider-Man's dad, Harry who got a job as a cameraman on the set of his latest film, Harrison who got a job as his PA, and Sam is over there doing something as well, but God knows what. Honestly they'd probably encourage him.

The Room

How do I get a job sucking his cock and making him breakfast?

Might as well ask here, but has anyone seen Call me by your Name?

>How do I get a job sucking his cock and making him breakfast?
That's Haz job. Well apparently Sam is the cook.
Is that out yet?

Not in the US

They couldn't have picked a worse time for the release if they'd tried if they were planning for an Oscar.

This reminds me, I wonder how things would turn out to be if Timothée Chalamet was casted as Spider-Man instead of Tom. Natt Wolff, Asa Butterfield and Liam James were all in the last five for the role.

There were 200 boys they met based on what Pascal said in Tom's audiotion video and many of them were so good but Tom was different than everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNPAsB51FPs

His screentest with Evans is adorable.

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

El Topo
Clueless

I love the GI JOE movies

They're excellent at what they do

He's cute but too skinny