What happened to Megan Fox, She just fizzled out like so many actresses today

What happened to Megan Fox, She just fizzled out like so many actresses today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaqiyswHwZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was never actually hot.

don't think there's much demand for generic plastic android women in hollywood. She just doesn't have a 'unique' look like daisy ridley or emma stone

She never had any actual acting talent and her looks eventually stopped doing it for her. Same thing that happens to a number of Hollywood "It" girls who everyone thinks will be the next Angelina Jolie.

everyone noticed the toe thumb so she started a family where she cucks her husband

Aged out. Like many young actress who were only cast for their looks:

See Elisha Cuthbert

She pissed off Bay. She'll probably accuse everyone she fucked to get famous of raping her so she'll become relevant again.

well fuck you then

What do you guys think of a Giantess Megan Fox?
Literally, Imagine Megan Fox, but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If Megan was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy.

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

No amount of dick sucking makes up for age and bad plastic surgery.

Gonna be interesting for Hollywood vaginas now that they can't oral their way into jobs anymore.

She got three kids

That's just not true, she's still an elite 7, just fucked up her face.
This is more likely, seems like an insufferable bitch who was no longer near hot enough to be worth it.

the log in the fire is like cut in two

>She pissed off Bay
actually it was spielberg that got mad

>toe thumb
Ewww!

wtf

Why is she reading that comic backwards?

because she's a weeaboo

ches chinese

You actually just walked in on her readgin Doctor Strange on the floor as she always does, you can see she saved her place and is looking up to see what you want.

She called Spielberg Hitler. The kikeis very sensitive to anything related to the nazis, soi he just got her blacklisted

>got so much plastic surgery she looks like Melania "First Man" Trump
JUST

this video begs to differ

youtube.com/watch?v=SaqiyswHwZg

whoa good eye, what's going on back there?

I thought she was fucking gorgeous, then I looked at her thumb...

What do you mean what happened? Women that rely entirely on looks for parts are replaced very quickly. She's been replaced. She was never a valuable asset.

Only actresses with genuine talent remain relevant past 30.

fap kino: the movie

Melania looks way better. Megan looks like she walked into a Taiwanese back-alley with a crumpled up picture of Angelina Jolie as reference.

that shit just made my dick tingle

>Only actresses with genuine talent remain relevant past 30.
Scarjo still gets roles

She and her husband admitted that they have an open marriage and that she fucks black guys all the time, and her husband is 100% okay with is because he's married to Megan Fox. Wouldn't be surprised if the kids are not even his.

she acted like a bitch on set, and you can't get away with that without being a top talent (and she's not), she also got into a public spat iwth Michael Bay (dumb idea, he's the guy who kept putting her in films).

There's always another, younger hot girl who can replace you

That's some sketchy photoshop shit. You can trace the line down to her stomach like they wanted to make her look shorter than she is and just spliced her together. Also the leg in that area is made thinner in a really shitty way. They didn't even bother covering it, the original thickness just fades into nothing.

I never liked her but she probably refused to get Weinstein'd.

Sauce

She got mass market appeal from signing on as an Avenger so she'll get work for a long time. She also has some acting ability, she's not incredible but she's got some.

Last time I heard of her she was into some anorexia bad trip.
Fucking Jewllywood roasties that cant stay sane of mind for more than a bunch of movies.

It's really obvious now lol.
>picture would have been 100x hotter if they just fucking left it alone
I thought Uncle Terry killed that faggotry

t. pleb who hated under the skin

she was qt as fuck before she got all this plastic surgery shit on her face.

I don't know why women fall for this meme. Do they not realize men actually just like young looking normal faces and not that weird angular cat look they always get after surgery?

That was one of the few films I enjoyed her in, The others are Ghost World, The Man Who Wasn't There, and 8 Legged Freaks

That's just not true.

technically it's not open marriage. it's half-open marriage. she can fuck other guys. he can't.

The before/after pics of Olivia Munn are horrifying to look at. Munn is also a good example of how not to treat others in the industry, since she mocked the director she used to date in her memoir for having a small dick, called him a loser, and openly admitted she only fucked him to get roles, and now she's trying to claim he assaulted her.

Roasties get big for a few years, become convinced they're hot shit, shoot themselves in the foot by being divas and huge cunts, then have mental breakdowns and wind up doing shit like this.

Both of them stil show up occasionally in movies but they'll never be as big as they were when they were younger. Of a hundred actresses, there can be only a few Jodie Fosters or Meryl Streeps.

JUST

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

From what I vaguely recall reading/hearing about her career:
>her career was doing well
>she had gone from unknown to having a major roll in several blockbusters
>transformers sequel begins production
>she decides to leverage a more lucrative contract due to her fame
>studio execs are like 'lol no'
>that was the end of her career
>(some other actress took over her role in the transformers sequel)

I'd have let her cuck me in her prime. Fuck that noise now though. Would be hot cheating on her.

How the fuck can someone agree to this you fucking shit

She probably refused to sleep with a hollywood executive

You must be some special kind of cuck to get involved into this type of shit. It's not for everyone (and with "everyone" i already mean "every cuck")

So Michael Bay?

This. Olivia actually laser-removed every single one of her freckles. Such a shame

No she called Bay a Hitler and so Spielberg had her eventually blackballed.

What self-respecting man would ever agree to this nonsense?

jesus christ kek

she was a flavor of the week and people got bored

Turned 30

But what if you instead had a smol Megan Fox who clutched to your dick during the day and was sustained by your precum?

>all this heat on Hollywood at the moment
>no one brings up Michael Bey

What clout does he have that Weinstein didn't?

She actually has a brain and is more involved in the creative process, she is probably looking to transition into director/producer

Pretty much this. She was primebait for '00 brodudes who listened to shit like Hoobastank and unironically loved the first F&F movie without the context of the subsequent films.

didn't let Michael Bay harvest her and didn't have any talent otherwise

shhhh Megan is sleeping...

He's actually a shy autist when he's not directing. He dindu nuffin.

That's because she's jewish.

Tough call. Nature vs Nurture of Judaism?

I fucking love when virgins makes fun of cucks. It's like they're actually think they're above them. Absolutely hilarious

>only known for being fuckmeat
>not talented as an actress at all
>continue taking easy checks as fuckmeat
>never attempt any real, serious role that isn't fuckmeat
>turn 30
>other 18 year old girls enter industry, start taking fuckmeat roles
>no more roles for Fox

Not that hard really.

Normally I wouldn't defend such heinous speech, but she didn't imply she doesn't also fuck him when too lazy to fuck someone else. Would be a good deal for most of us.

she was never that hot to begin with

Just looks like a shitty magazine scan someone patched together.

She probably fucks oil sheiks and chinks for money now.

Much easier than spending 6 months on a movie set.

her leg is fucked up in the same column too, kinda stupid since they porbably did the photoshop to fix her leg in the first place

shitty photoshop

so much this.

Nice feet tho

>stopping making out with Megan Fox right before sex to pretend to be upset about some bullshit you clearly don't actually care about
why does pretense of morality ruin everything good?

Somebody made her waist look slimmer and curvier.

>being Megan Fox's main squeeze for a few years while she fucks around
>divorce her and get half her shit
>never work another day in your life and retire fucking strippers and instagram thots
living the dream

she was the hot young thing, but hot young things get old. she's useless now.

I'm starting to think the "she was never that hot" faggots have a point. My Megan Fox folder kinda sucks.

this shit makes me angry. how does she get the nerve to even propose something like that? and why the hell would he go along with it? he's a good looking guy. he can definitely get girls.

She's hot but she was pretty overrated back then

jesus.
imagine banging this version of her.

jewellery and lacy bodies are my fetish

She didn't show enough respect to Michael

No fucking way that's real.

>Not even 1mb

Well it's not like you need to keep doing the same thing all your life.

There's a lot of shit to do in life man.

First Transformers was her prime

Resolution blows on all of mine too

She was incredible then she got so much surgery and ended up looking freakish and not at all natural.

holy shit shes starting to look literally like melania trump, biopic when

Didn't she star in both Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles?
Didn't those films do stupidly well at the box office?

Looks like they've tried to make her waist smaller as her leg is also a cut and paste job infront of her stomach