CAPTAIN

How many of you are ready to help me sock old Adolf on the jaw?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestranger.com/slog/2017/02/09/24862064/victim-of-shooting-at-uw-milo-yiannopoulos-protest-still-in-serious-condition
i.imgur.com/pOjUDBl.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Holocaust never happened

For the last time, Steve... You want to kiss Adolf on the jaw, not sock him!

N----------------M
V----------------A
WITH A PLAN

Uh....
I need a volunteer!

Buckys one step ahead cap

>all those recycled panels
No, he isn't.

He sort of was.
There were two different instances of the death of Hitler in WWII era Marvel comics. Bucky shot him. But also the Human Torch (Jim Hammond) burned him to death. Since Hitler's remains were incinerated irl, they gave the "true" kill to Jim Hammond and declared the Hitler that Bucky killed to be a Hitlerbot.

That's violent repression of free speech. You claim Hitler deserves violent battery and you're too brainwashed to realize that makes you far, far worse than whatever alt-right straw man you imagine he is. It's just sad. You're pathetic.
I bet if you met some you'd show your violent, racist agenda and try to punch just because I don't have ski on my face. Communist.

fbbp

Violent repression of free speech only applies if said person actually tolerates free speech. Or free people. Or freedom. Hitler was a coked up insane psychopath with stupid ass grudges that he decided to manifest as a made up take on genetics that wasn't based in science. I don't know about you, but if I want drug addicts to lecture me about pseudo science, I'll head to fucking Nebraska.

That's like saying you have to respect a an escaped convict's right to break into your house, rape your wife and eat you food because hey, a convict has to eat and live somewhere, and he deserves to be loved.

Also, Hitler wasn't alt-right, he was a Nazi. Ever see the film Bruno? THAT'S the best you can ask for out of someone alt-right. Sacha baron cohen predicted Milo before Milo was a thing.

Also, just out of curiosity, did Captain Hydra ever go anywhere? I'm guessing not, since it's never discussed, but that just might be because it would devolve into a shitstorm of 'HITLER WAS A SUPERSAIYAN, FREEZA YOU SHILL' regardless of quality.

>I don't know about you, but if I want drug addicts to lecture me about pseudo science
...I'll read Grant Morrison comics.

Uh, cap? There aren't any nazis left. We kind of shot them all.

HItler wasn't just talking.

> Hydra are just Nazis and absolutely nothing else

This meme needs to die

Hitler was not an American citizen, therefore First Amendment doesn't apply to him.

He sort of was, eventually.
Hate-Monger possessed a guy from New York, and Hate-Monger was Hitler's disembodied mind.

can i rape him instead? i've always wanted to rape a dictator!

You're a God damn patriot! Thank you for your service.

Best MCU movie to date. There, I said it.

Americans have a long, proud tradition of punching Nazis in the face, which Captain America started.

You have no right to criticize my culture.

NO PUNCHING NAZIS IS BAD REEEEEEEE #prayforbowlinggreen

Come on now. We can all agree on reasonable nazi punching control. Like requiring a nazi punching licence, and tag limits, to protect the ecosystem, and a limited punching season, and requiring that you only punch nazis, and not edgelords or trolls. Oh, and no high capacity assault punching either.

We've been punching commies for much longer.

Agreed.
I burned a dvdr last night for a co-worker and started the movie to make sure it played.
Then once I started it I had to watch it again.
Probably the hundredth time I've seen it, and still my favorite movie.

a herk asnerk hey guys check this out i'm gonna PUNCH this NAZI, I'm going to be just like Captain Amer - AH WHOOPS MY INTESTINES ARE ON THE FLOOR! B-b-but I was so right and they were so bad and evil, how could they retaliate??? :((((

thestranger.com/slog/2017/02/09/24862064/victim-of-shooting-at-uw-milo-yiannopoulos-protest-still-in-serious-condition

It's only a matter of time before some underaged shithead with a chip on their shoulder tries to punch somebody in front of a gaggle of their iphone toting comrades for the next Richard Spencer meme-shot and gets their fucking head blown off in the process. This stupid meme is going to get someone killed soon enough.

Also Sup Forums is being worthless and won't let me post a picture of the retard who punched a nazi and got a colostomy bag as a reward for his efforts so here:

i.imgur.com/pOjUDBl.jpg

Everyone look at that moron and don't follow his sorry example, please.

oh of course now images work, hiroshimoot you fuck

>Oh, and no high capacity assault punching either.

But that's how you really get the message across!