Why is this such a hard show to talk about here?

why is this such a hard show to talk about here?

Because it's 23 years old.

It's too old, but a classic.

Because Goliath was my sexual awaking.

But really, theirs just not much left to talk about. Everything thats worth discussion has been talked about thousands of times over.

Because nothing new has come out about it in forever so everyone who used to talk about it is bored now.

Between Broadway, Brooklyn, and Lexington, who fucks better and why?

Has the show been talked about thousands of times over on Sup Forums? The show ended way before Sup Forums existed.

Honestly, while the show was good, it's not something that I would ever go back to. It didn't really leave much of an impact on me, even though the characters and stories were great. It's one of those shows that is great, but I am not really that into.

Its an exaggeration but I wouldn't be surprised if there's been thousand thread so far. Im just holding out until Marvil makes a shitty live action movie, because it will happen, the question is just when.

Depends, I think they all have their strong suits in bed, but all aroud I think Broadway would be the best lover.

I guess theres my answer

anyway brooklyn,
lex is too innocent
broadway would be more passionate but hes fat

but for new fans

Well if their are any I'm sure we wouldn't mind answering whatever injuries they have. But the problem is a thread like that would just be open and shut, with little to no discussion.

Because it keeps getting derailed by literal faggots.

It got really fucking hard to follow for I would guess a chunk of people around the mists of avalon part.
I know that back in the day when I was watching it, that arc was just cursed. They'd swan about on the boat for a couple episodes, then the channel would start over from ep 1.
It wasn't until years later that I found out it was only like, a 2 month hiatus during that crazy long season, but it's not like they fucking tell us anything. It's just "BOOP, EP1 NOW". No "Stay tuned for new episodes on this date" or even a "next week, Gargoyles returns with new episodes" because nobody fucking thought kids could follow a calendar or were worth informing? But yeah, basically I had no idea that new episodes had started happening and lost track of the show.

That Avalon stuff though... What is it with stories that get on a boat?

Its very difficult to find a decent torrent/MEGA of it, and it isn't really available in decent quality on streaming sites, legal or otherwise. That and its in just the right age where the 80s kids and the 90s kids might not necessarily have watched it.

I just got seasons 1 through 3 for Christmas on dvd. Imma binge them when I get the time

Because if Sup Forums actually likes it they don't talk about it

Cause their is no argument we get nothing to talk about

I've seen this with Bone and Chew

>a hard show
because it turns to stone during the day

Because great as it was there's not really anything left to talk about.

>GARGOYLES THREAD!
>Gargoyles was great!
>It sure was!
>thread dies at 16 replies and 3 images omitted.

You can kinda extend a thread's life by talking about the shit Greg Weisman during talks at cons, like that time he dressed up in an eye patch and said he was someone else, or on his site. But that's shit that anyone on here into Gargoyles has seen and talked about at least a dozen times now.

So now if a thread goes on all you get is people talking about which Gargoyle they wanna fuck and how they'd be in bed.

>it isn't really available in decent quality on streaming sites, legal or otherwise.

Didn't Disney upload the whole series to youtube a few years ago? Or have they taken it down since?

Because it's one of those things where it's pretty universally loved It's like Hellboy or Bone or Usagi Yojimbo- the quality is so universally agreed on, that there's nothing really to talk about that hasn't been said.

I hope to fuck Weisman gets to do another comic at Marvel or something.

>You can kinda extend a thread's life by talking about the shit Greg Weisman during talks at cons, like that time he dressed up in an eye patch and said he was someone else

I'm actually a little surprised that image hasn't been posted already.

>Im just holding out until Marvil makes a shitty live action movie, because it will happen, the question is just when.

Hm... If they can patch things up with Greg Weisman, it would make an EXCELLENT test case for Marvel Studios to produce something outside of their core continuity. If it's a success, it would give the studio some longevity if they take on other projects.

Don't forget about Hellboy.

Whoops thx for reminding me

I think need to add The Boys as well

are there still cons going on?

on the other hand the DVD sets for season 1 and both parts of season 2 are easy to find now and fairly cheap(about 30 bucks for all three on Amazon)

OP, you said you would stop doing this.

Gargoyles is/was a fantastic show and you are incredibly gay for the male cast. We get that. Good for you.

But you can only say that so many times before it gets genuinely annoying.

Because it's 20+ years old, a classic, has relatively few flaws and a massive sleeping fanbase. It's hard to talk about something on a hate-filled board if there's nothing to hate.

theres potential in a gargoyles, hellboy crossover

I can't seem to remember broadways characterisation other than the fact that hes fat and is voiced by patrick.
what other traits did he have?

Broadway is the better bottom
Brooklyn is the better top
Lexington has the best bjs

are you sure, with brooklyn's snout?

All you can do is facefuck him and I don't see Brooklyn letting you do that anyway.

Lex would be eager to orally please and talented at it.

People want to get in bed with Goliath, Demona, Lexington, Griff, Broadway, Brooklyn and Delilah.

And yet...how come no love for Hudson?

Hudson just comes off too much like someone's grandpa or grunkle for people to want to bone him(plus at his age I doubt Hudson is particularly interested in romance or sex anymore)

>people don't want to bone hudson

We both know this isn't true.

Fuck, Marry, Kill, Befriend

With these characters of course.

Because you all keep insisting Goliath is the best guy when it was clearly Owen.

>owen is best guy

Not possible, his boipussy already belongs to Xanatos.

Doesn't matter, Bronx is the best

> implying that isn't part of what makes him so good.

>THOSE 2 stories
>on THAT site

I really wish they'd still do those gargoyle cons every couple of years. They sound like they were really fun

>Fuck
Demona, It would be a night I wouldn't be able to forget any time soon. I fully expect a few broken bones and deep cuts.

>Marry
Goliath. Out of all of them he'd be the best partner in marriage, and I know he'd be 100% committed to are love, because the male gargoyles operate like that.

>Kill
I originally thought I was going to kill Angela, but sorry Elisa your getting the knife so I can replace you as the 'human friend'. Plus you were bland as fuck, and became even worse in the comics

>Befriend
Angela, I think showing you around the modern world would be really fun and interesting to do. PS I'm fucking your parents. Not that Gargoyles even care about incest, well the Avalon Clan might since they were raised by humans.

>That Avalon stuff though... What is it with stories that get on a boat?

The Avalon World Tour is what I think really fucking made the show. It had been great before don't get be wrong, but then suddenly the VAST majority of characters were gone and you were left with Goliath, Elisa, a pretty new character, and fucking Bronx. And it was fucking great.

The episode in the Australian outback was great; the episode where Goliath gets the Eye of Odin is great; as an Irishman the fact that Cu-Fucking-Chulain shows up is great!

But the World Tour didn't go on too long. Soon we had the heroes back in New York and the show continued with full force.

And fuck Marvel adapting it into live action. I want HBO to adapt it into live action.