When will the DCEU be robooted?

When Affleck commits suicide

So soon then?

In about 20 years.

After Disney buys AT&T

>reboots as an animated CGI Universe, not so dark, with heartwarming message

Just let me live my dream

Next decade

I wouldn't mind them keeping Affleck, Cavill and Momoa but everyone else can be purged.

Oh fuck off. Movies need to have an actual plot to them not just be a bunch of for le ebin feelzies moments like the casuals of Sup Forums think they should be. Having good writers and good directors is more important than making these souless quipfests or retarded edgelords.

Probably in 30-40 years when it's finally finished.

>Having good writers and good directors is more important than making these souless quipfests or retarded edgelords.
Glad you also enjoyed MoS and BvS.

Eh, there's a place for it, but you're mostly right.

>directed by Sup Forums

That's a false equivalency and you know it. Those were garbage and so is the hypothetical.

>implying DCEU will last that long
I doubt the MCU will even last that long and the DCEU is pretty much playing catch-up.

If Spider-Man can be rebooted so many times in such a short amount of time then so can the DCEU

Only once it's already too late.

If it weren't for Civil War and Iron Man being in the movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming would do worse than Fantfourstic.

I hope you're not implying that a Superdickery movie wouldn't have been infinitely better than what we got.

The guy who got branded should also have a smile. Everyone smiles!

You'd have a point if it weren't superhero movies we're talking about. It's not the genre for exposition, it's the genre for great choreography and visuals

It might still.

Why?

I unironically think that already looks better than bvs

If he smiled he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place!

>movie about alien god man trolling the shit out of humanity all the while with a shit eating grin on his face
Capekino

It's not surprising to be honest, people here only care about smiles, platitudes and quips even in comics.

Just think how many people complain about Batman because he doesn't always smile and is an "asshole" despite helping save the world and a city all the time. Truly they only care about appearances and not actual heroism

try harder

Name ONE thing wrong with what I said

>people here only care about smiles
We also care about character depth. Something Man of Murder has ZERO of

Since this is the designated DCEU thread I had a thought as to why Luthor sucked so hard in BvS. It's because he's incongruous; he's this overly animated caricature in a universe that defines itself by being dour and stoic.

BvS Luthor is basically a Hackman/Spacey Luthor with Birthright Luthor design

Yes, and? That doesn't refute my point at all.
Hackman/Spacey Luthor works in a campier universe, something the DCEU prides itself on NOT being.

It's like an organ transplant. If you take something that's incompatible and shove it in there, it's gonna get rejected.

Hackman Luthor didn't even work well in Donner's Universe

Hackman is a talented actor of course, but Lex is pretty much the worst part of those movies

I think Spacey Luthor was still the closest we've got in movies, because of that boat scene where he talks about Prometheus.

If we had just gotten that over the full movie he'd be considered the greatest of all time.