The politics in the prequels were not confusing, boring nor did they took a lot of screentime

The politics in the prequels were not confusing, boring nor did they took a lot of screentime.

Were the audiences from back then not ready for George's vision?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_piece
instagram.com/yesjulz/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not confusing
Right
>not boring
Wrong

Fucking trade agreements is about as dry as you can get.

>about as dry as you can get.
The Force Awakens felt more dry to me honestly.

Remember how annoying she moans on her nigger sex tape

it wasn't confusing but it was boring
>hurr durr there's a dispute over taxing trade so the trade federation is invading
>oh? what is the trade federation? where do the taxes go to? why are there taxes in the first place? what is getting taxed? why is there even a dispute? what is the actual ethical dilemma here?
>WILL YOU DEFER YOUR MOTION TO ALLOW A COMMISSION TO EXPLORE THE VALIDITY OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS
>oh the whole thing is just sheev telling the trade federation to invade because reasons to make valorum look incompetent so he gets voted out and he becomes the next chancellor

Honestly, not a huge star wars fan, but I appreciated his concept, just not his execution of that vision.

What's wrong with the execution of TPM's politics?

>where do the taxes go to? why are there taxes in the first place? what is getting taxed? why is there even a dispute?
gurm pls

>What's wrong with the execution of TPM's politics?

poorly written dialog, unininteresting characters, boring set pieces, no clear motivations, etc.

LOOOK BABY LOOOOK

such a disappointment desu

>boring set pieces
The senate interior is pretty breathtaking desu.

But it wasn't star wars user, It felt like a completely different universe.

Who is it?

Death_Star_Conference.mp4

It's a good design concept but it falls flat over time because it wasn't grounded or practicalized in some way that would give it a nice sense of realism.

That's not what a set piece means.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_piece

I think that the prequels sucked, but the politics were actually some of the best things about them. I suspect that most people are just too dumb to pay attention to fictional politics.

Don't get this meme at all. A good design is a good design, practical or not.
>falls flat over time
mumbo jumbo

But that term isn't really designed for dialogue scenes.

If only women like that actually existed.
>big tits
>muscular body
>short blonde hair
>cute face
That's pretty much my protocol.
Name?

instagram.com/yesjulz/?hl=en

wtf? link mate

>But that term isn't really designed for dialogue scenes.

yea this guy probably used it wrong originally

Thanks.

good god
thank you
you're doing god's work

I think her name is julz or juls some social whore who loves black cock, just google it it will show up.

she looks like she fucks black gu-
oh, look. I was right. Again.

Is the sex tape any good?

nah

Guy looks like he's Arab or Puerto Rican or something. Unless he straightens his hair.

HIGH EST
I
G
H

E
S
T