The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow pregame thread

ARE YALL NIGGAS READY FOR THE MOST CGI INTENSIVE EPISODE IN THE FLASH TO DATE?

Get hype for CGI gorilla arena battle.

When does it air? 28 minutes or 88?

Very soon user

There weren't any new episodes last week, right?

>CGI
>good

Meh, I'd rather look at comic art.

Ready for some monkey madness boys?

Is this the live thread?

no

This is now the postgame thread.

What's your score? I give it a solid 9.

It was shit

>Gideon...
AUUUUGH SHEEEEEEEEEEET

Where was Jason Blood this episode? If there is a camelot episode, Jason needs to show up!

Also, Camelot is a tragedy, King Arthur's quest is ultimately a futile one. At the end of the episode everyone won!

This was the gayest Arthurian story I've ever seen, and I've read the doujin where Merlin is a bara dragon and Excalibur is his sheathed cock.

Also fuck that bait and switch, I wanted a full Deus Ex episode in Neo-Detroit.

How the fuck does Etrigan's story even work now that Merlin is Star Girl?

I dunno, Maybe the Cosmic rod gets broken inside Blood\Etrigan's body, thus the Rod controls the transformation?

why is The Flash so boring
damn

Anyone else getting tired of this lesbian shit on LoT?

I'd be fine with it if the writers remembered that SARA IS BI and have her hit on guys as much as girls, and if NOT EVERY GIRL SHE HITS ON ENDED UP IN LOVE WITH HER.

It's kind of heavy handed that Sara is constantly finding women that throw themselves at her with zero fucking effort on her part.

Like, if she ever fucking wooed one of them, it'd be different. But no. It's Sara shows up, there is a woman, woman instantly falls in love with Sara.

And because it's never earned romance, it just feels like they are patting themselves on the back for being so progressive.

I never thought I'd say it, but I am getting sick of time traveling lesbians macking it out across history

So, tonight's episode of the Flash was completely batshit.

And also plain shit.

It was gorillatacular.

It was fucking great. What are you on about?

How many time-travelling gender-bending lesbians did it have? Zero?

Game, set Match for Legends.

The only way for Legends to have been better would have been for Ystin to show up!

Oh, Darhk is back to being a jobber again.
Forget everything I said about him becoming a competent villain on LoT.
Fuck.

The fight was atrocious and short as fuck the rest of the episode was just characters standing in cages talking. The romance bit was also forced and Jessie was a cunt for no good reason beside muh CW drama and her and Kid Flash basically did nothing. For an adventure in an other world's African jungle to an advanced gorilla society, it was tame and lame as fuck.

Legends is shit. We need to stop mixing these threads. You faggots keep ruining them.

>Ray builds a light saber
>It's barely, if at all, better than a regular sword
>Doesn't even slice armors open

Anyone got a magnet for LoT?

Ystin is terrible. You should learn to accept that.

Don't you know how the CW works by now?

Newsflash, it will always be like this. Stick to the comics for grand adventure.

There's been literally nothing since the first episode of this season

It's carpet-muncher, not faggot!

Flash fans are faggots, Legend Fans are Carpet-munchers keep it straight!

>Sara Lance-a-lot sloppy kissing Guinevere
>Nothing

where can i download or stream this? piratebay isn't loading for me and i gotta see muh Grodd

LoT is way more fun than the Flash

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:09020a5170fe85196dad8ad54fc7084fcbf11a46&dn=The.Flash.2014.S03E13.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

>Neo-Detroit

That's a weird way to spell "Ground Zero"

Fuck this shit. I thought they left the fucking shitty lesbian shit out of the show now. But now Merlin is a woman and the Queen is gay. Fuck this shit. Go to hell you fucking piece of shit producers. Fuck this.

Is this the first mention of Bludhaven?

No, there's been others. I recall an early episode of Arrow when he was still full murder mode where he tied someone to train tracks with the express from Bludhaven incoming to force a confession.

It's been a while since season 2 of Arrow, but I think Roy got dumped there when he was on drugs. It might have been Hub City though

Nah, pretty sure the first mention of Hub City was the Dinah Drake episode.

Did any of the Demon Knights get mentioned?

Weird that I couldnt find this on desuarchive, they need to get their shit together

>suddenly Flash has a problem with killing

Did he forget the others he killed so far?

LOL SARA IS LESBIAN
DID YOU FORGET

>Sara Lance-a-lot

The only consistent thing about CW Barry is that he's an idiot.

Frankly I find it incredibly weird that they haven't done anything to prepare for an Ape invasion even though they've known for about a month now. Iris isn't that important.

Fag.

Is this the LoT talkback thread?

Never mind, looks like you fagets just continued with the Flash thread

What was with multiple backpedaling in todays LoT episode

First with Vixen & Stargirl, where Vixen first tells Stargirl that she is taking the Spear head to Stargirl & then Stargirl tell she cant. Immediately Vixen then hand her the spearhead & Stargirl hands it back to her so that she can take it, like wtf they were fighting about it just seconds ago

Later Vixen tells Sara she should leave Ray so that they can all take the spearhead away from the legion and minutes later she tell Sara to follow her gut and rescue Ray