1 Page Comic Action Scene

Post comic pages like this one.

>why manga is better:the thread.

That's fucking stupid though.

Manga art is a lot more fluid which makes for better action. Comics art feels very static a lot of the time so the action isn't as good.

Blame the 90s for that. Good action sequences that made logical sense with bodymovement was something a comic artist had to know. But once the retarded "make dramatic poses until someone gets all bloody and falls over" bullshit started up it all went downhill from there. Heavy diminishing returns on good art to sales, now bad art is the norm and great art is painfully rare.

Bump for more

How does this stand up to most manga scenes? Passable enough?

I agree that manga is more fluid and have beter action movement scenes. But there are a lot of good action comic scenes, full color and whit great art.

Is this the climax scene from Back in Black? I've had this on the back burner for years.

It is.

Is Deadly Class worth a read?

Someone post some Luther Strode, that shit's bonkers

Poor Man's mundane, lo-fi Hunter X Hunter.

I can't seem to post any, the upload keeps failing

thank god I'm not the only, one i thought something was fucked up with my internet

Deadly Class is SO worth so many reads. Read it like a proper hipster before the TV show comes out and the fanbase ruins it.

So stupid, the composition could have been fine with the eye properly down the sight and the other eye showing the emotion,

That panel of him picking up Fisk by his goddamned skin is fucking brutal. How much would that fucking hurt?

I love when this happens.

Seeing images dumps getting STOPPED by Sup Forums.

The fuck is the Flash?