Who was the bad guy of Fury Road?

Who was the bad guy of Fury Road?
Mad Max thread

Immortal Joe and all the War Chiefs / their administration

>Imortan Joe
>bad

>literally just wants whats best for his tribe, working out good deals with other local factions, protecting his people with a alrge armed force and keeping the irradiated mutants out of his society

The writers, for writing a Furiosa movie instead of a Mad Max movie.

The women. Max.

They literally destroy the civilization and it'll be lifeless in a few years.

It's a subtle jab at how women fuck over society. Note how the nomad women have literally nothing.

Immortan Joe was literally trying to save society

The human body's need for water.

they seed and feed \

There is no good or evil in this type of world, only the strong and the weak.

>"Okay guise, we just destroyed patriarchy. Water for everyone."
>runs out of water
Now what?

The women who literally ran away from living in paradise because their feelings got hurt from keeping humanity alive in a post apocalyptic hellhole.

There is a reason why there hasn't been a single successful matriarchy in human history user.

Toast is best girl

I've been playing the game for about a week.
God I want another movie!

I guess here's as good a place as any to ask.
Immortan Joe and his war boys roll up on Barter Town. Who wins?

>Immortan Joe was literally trying to save society

>water is precious
>wastes a shitload of it by pouring it down on his people

He was retarded

>a 70-year old director managed to stretch a car chase into a feature film and make it work.

Truly a miracle in our lifetimes.

He used a necessity to keep people in line. That is pretty fucked up, you sociopath, but I'm sure you'd have no problem if I deprived you of your tendies and brominated dew, would you?

Unironically this, desu.

blahblahblahmaxisn'teventhefocusonmostofhismoviesblehblehblehbutsomehowsomonealwyscomesupandcomplaintit'snotaboutmaxblahblahblahblahandidon'twhyibotherrespondingtobait

You cant live off feels alone, reals are needed in the long run.

The villain is humanity.

Those that get what little is released, survive, as is shown.

It was surviving.

At the end, when they release literally all of it, the place will die, as we know water is scarce.

this,never trust women or give them a postion to be in power. Joes undoing was his kindness. He should have threw that one armed whore to the war boys as a plaything.

And when the water runs dry it will be the ebil mens fault somehow. Women think resources are endless if you just demand it.

The focus of the movie is less likely to be about destroying patriarchy than coming together and accepting having a shift in your beliefs (Nux accepts there's more to life than dying for a warlord, Furiosa that she's better off taking matters in her own hands rather than flee, the girls, Max accepts yet again that he's nice guys etc...).

About the water the shot with the water flowing is most likely to mean that it will not be selfishly kept by the elite. Something they can certainly afford seeing how it's implied they're on top of some sort of underground aquifer. But I guess that shot is open to interpretation.

The women. Max.

They were literally Mad, Max. Fury road was that way!

the bad guys were actually the wives max and furiosa. Immortan Joe just wanted to rebuild society with people free of radiation from birth. people like to shit on this movie for being girl power stronk but it is actually the opposite. only women could think that they are being opressed when they had everything they ever could at the citadel. also max saves them and fixes everything for them. if it wasn't for max they would be dead in the salt flats

kek

feminism

he should have had the plebs carve out a reservoir where the water lands so it can at least be collected in an efficient manner but i suppose the dramatic way in which he dispensed the water made him seem more like a God to the people he ruled over

Men.

>imortan joe keeps women free of radiation and mutation in a closed off enviroment to keep them pure
>breeds with them to try and make a line of mutation free successors
>try to make him look like the bad guy for keeping them as sex slaves
>while in their closed off environment they are given the best food available to keep them healthy
>clean filtered air
>clean filtered water
>taught how to read and write by teachers
>taught how to play instruments and read/write music
>literally the best life anybody in the wastelands could hope for
>all he asks for in return is sex when they are ovulating to bear him a healthy child
>FUCK SHIT PISS! BURN IT ALL. LET THE MUTANTS IN! DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!

he should have never educated them

He used a necessity to keep people in line.

Exactly like our government of today.
I don't know about you but where I live the government regulates water, electricity protection and has laws affecting food and housing systems.

>I don't know about you but where I live the government regulates water
Apparently you don't live in Flint, Michigan.