/TheOrville/ General

Alara Edition

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LPDBZXgdA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Snoreville

Because shes old. Old woman get horny as fuck as they get older. It's very scary unless you happen to have a cougar fetish.

Maybe

shut up whore

>I feel bad for Yaphit.
Me to ;_;

They made STD into a village now?

I have mixed feelings about that scene.

every goddamn thread is alara edition get a new waifu she is tired and boring

you sound like alara's ex

DS9 is a war trek show which some just say is nothing more than Babylon 5 in a Star Trek universe setting

The big difference between DS9 and STD is that it that DS9 did it smart. There was like five years of diplomacy before anything actually happened on ds9. DS9 was smart. STD was not smart.

>tfw I fell in love with Alara
>tfw I opened my laptop and searched for "Halston Sage interview"
>Literally the first result is a video where she talks about starbucks and how she had a crush on Leo Dicaprio and now has a crush on Bradley Cooper
>she even dated Zac Efron, and to add to my anguish all his pictures with him have her smiling at him like an idiot with him not even looking at her
>tfw I will never be a Chad
>tfw my waifu is the basic bitch to end all basic bitches

yes im mad yes im jelly, yes i will post this sad story of sorrow and regret that my waifu will never be mine in every Orville thread. Woe is me

shut the fuck up faggot

Just imagine the things she could do with just her tongue.

based alara sadposter

Perfect waifus don't exist in real life. It's an ideal women can strive for, but cannot exist in our realm. Enjoy Alara for Alara and don't be bothered with the actress.

Will there be a happy ending for Yaphit ?

And there go my last few strands of hope that Alara and Ed will hook up.

only irl user

>I really liked the way they did Yaphit's bed.
Agreed his bed was very original.

>approved method of solving this week's issue was literally to cosby the bad guys.

Bill Cosby didn't do anything wrong tho. He a good boy, and his legacy will not be tarnished do to horrible lies.

Does anybody on this fucking show date within their own race?

They're all racemixers

I watched an episode and I thought, "This is decent modern science fiction in TV show form" but then I couldn't stop noticing that EVERYBODY dates outside their race. It's so blatant.

No. Anything goes on the Orville. Well...anything that is with the exception of......well you know... you know.....

it was cool, but it's not like his quarter's weren't derivative of Odo's

Both of Mercer's women have been tall white blonde humans.

but he also fucked blue rob lowe, he's only 2/3

Now did captain Ed fuck blue Rob Lowe or did blue Rob Lowe fuck captain Ed?

Watching episode 7
>first person to commit a crime in the show is black

The way Ed was acting like such a femme slut it's pretty clear he was the receiver desu

Satanic trips don't lie

So like in real life?

>the color red just makes the shadows less pronounced

They should have gone with a different color. Silver would have been nice. They could have also replaced Alara's manly uniform with a catsuit or a mini skirt.

The fuck is going on in here?

that face when you realize you want to be her pickle.

how's her foot game?

Fortune cookie belly button implant

Alara a cute. CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=6LPDBZXgdA0

>it can't be unseen

Oh come on. Who could turn down Rob Lowe? he even make Sup Forums's most fascist homophobes wet.

He's just some scientist. R'Ger is the crewmember who got the elevator music installed.

You love Alara not the meat puppet that plays her.
Remember that and go in peace.

Bortus.

Never watched this show but the bitch on the left is so fucking ugly to me because of those dots all over her face. Especially that one in between the eyes. Does this not ruin the character for anyone else? Is she supposed to be the conventionally hot one?

wtf nice gut suck

I never laughed so hard at this scene.

it's a just a mole she never bothered to get removed. some women think they look better with them

>looking at this and not wanting to BE him/have his physique

What do you think Yaphit tastes like bros?

It's amazing how Seth MacFarlane made a better Star Trek than Star Trek Discovery.

Captain Ed sure is one lucky guy.

>You love Alara not the meat puppet that plays her.

Go to bed, Susan. You're outta your league.

Heh, nothing personal kid.

>I wonder why they do and alara doesn't....
Underrated post.

>lamar's not even token. he's a stereotype and his actor can't act worth a shit. i can't imagine lamar too far removed from the actor who plays him with makes it that much worse. he's literally acting as himself and it's obvious.

I swear if they hook Alara up with that loser I'll quit the show.

oh i totally would, hes beefy, sensitive, and funny all in one

#nohomo

I was told this was Star Trek TNG.

But what it is, is Family Guy is space.

You all are liars and utterly desperate and pathetic to make believe this is anything like Star Trek.

You should be ashamed (but you're not cause I can tell you're all losers with no self worth - one can only feel shame if one has ever felt pride and you ugly dorks have not).

>Family Guy is space.

then it shows you havn't watched it

most of the time it's barely a comedy

I don't really understrand it either. McFarlane is fucking awful, ESPECIALLY when he plays a lead role.

Calm down.

>I can tell you're all losers with no self worth - one can only feel shame if one has ever felt pride and you ugly dorks have not

Projecting this hard

I get not liking her mole and all...but if you honestly think Adrianne Palicki is ugly, you're simply not a heterosexual.

Adrianne isn't ugly

Just because you don't laugh at all the shitty jokes, doesn't mean it's NOT trying to be humorous constantly. Open your eyes jackass!

Yeah, like I said, these nerds are so desperate for their sci-fi fix, they'll suck dicks and tell the world it tastes like vagina.

So this is how she got the job? Fucking the boss. Nice waifu y'all got there.

Image suddenly takes on new meaning after the blobbed episode.

you seem mad, bro

>Alara

i am more afraid about the being a horse girl thing

dude, calm down. take a deep calming breath and gently, calmly kys.

/orville/ is always the samefags talking about the actress instead of the show.

the human captain dated two human women. and the moclan is in a relationship with another moclan.

i look forward to your post in every orville thread, based user.

she was just rich she might not have been full horse girl mode

Sage goes in all fields

I talk about the show. I had a lot of criticism about the last episode. There were a lot of holes in it. Although, it still doesn't take me away from being a huge fan of The Orville.

Anyone else notice that this was Cleveland?

>fascist
You commie-brainwashed children don't even know what the word means.

>homophobes
Why do so many faggots delude themselves with the notion that straight men are "afraid" of homos? You stupid morons. Disgust does not equal fear.

>the human captain dated two human women.

Even when they show a human/human relationship it is white on black or something else. Yes, I do know his ex-wife is white.

>Using Wikipedia as a source

Under "Verifiability - Sources that are usually not reliable", Wikipedia itself admits:

"Content from a Wikipedia article is not considered reliable"

Why do you care?

Because their intent is to devalue their opponent's view by trying to paint it as a weakness. When arguing with degenerates always expect that they will use subterfuge to derail a discussion.

Jesus you fucks acting like its 2005-2007 need to get a grip. If you're worried about the content of a wikipedia article just check the citations.

This need update with blue guy

I'm a high school teacher, and we've been told to accept Wikipedia as a source recently as long as the citations are checked out. Which is fine with me considering all I did when I was in high school was just copy the Wikipedia references and use them as my own.

I'm not "worried" about it. I am merely AWARE of it. I am also aware of their selective use of "reliable sources".
Problem?

>when cheaters grow up to be teachers
And people wonder why the world is fucked.

How is it cheating? It's a fucking encyclopedia.

I sure love cunts that try to prove a point by quoting only the parts that suit their narrative:

>Content from a Wikipedia article is not considered reliable UNLESS IT IS BACKED UP BY CITING RELIABLE SOURCES.

It is admitted plagiarism.

>using the references from an online encyclopedia is cheating
I mean, I supposed I could have just made up the references

For using sources on research papers?

Have you never done an actual research paper?

So who decides what is, and what is not, "reliable"?

It isn't you, as you've clearly never used wikipedia as a basic launching pad for a paper.