OH GOD THE RV IS TEETERING ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP!! BUCKLE UP IT'S GONNA BE A WILD RIDE

OH GOD THE RV IS TEETERING ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP!! BUCKLE UP IT'S GONNA BE A WILD RIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7PC1dKC8CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least you got dubs.

why isn't the son folding his arms?

too much of a thug
youtube.com/watch?v=H7PC1dKC8CI

Yo my mobile-home-boys what's tripping in the wood?

Why did JoJo stop acting?

movie probably contributed to his suicide

is that Robert from motherfucking Shark Tank lmao

i fapped to jojo and the mom so much in thsi god damn it was amazing

Nah just some actor with a dead career.

what did he mean by this? hes consistently gotten starring roles in his movies

>t. never seen the movie

it's actually kino, not even kidding

WHOOP WHOOP! I was ripping some fat ones with the crew and we was all like, "we gots to get our white asses a motherfucking RV to represent".

Look, I'll be honest with you. I don't actually have that much money. I lost most of it investing in various beauty products and toilet accessories. Elementary mistakes, I know. But even the best of us make mistakes. And that's what I am - the best. I may not be able to give you dollars, but what I can offer is something more valuable. Something that transcends value. Do you want to know what it is? I'll tell you, but I have to explain something first. They say money can;t buy happiness, and that's true in a way, but in another, more accurate way, It's not true. Because if you're poor (as I am) you're obviously not happy (which I am not) However, there comes a certain point where one can have so much money the responsibility piles up and life becomes stressful. Have you ever seen Citizen Kane? That's basically the theme of the movie. The sled, Rosebud, represents Charles Foster Kane's simple, enjoyable childhood, something he missed even when a millionaire. I feel a bit like Kane myself now. Sorry, I tend to get distracted easily. The point I want to make here is that I can make you happy without money. Cut out the middleman, so to speak. I'm speaking metaphorically, of course, since I love middlemen. Not in a gay way, I just mean it's the key to business in any enterprise. That's what they said in the movie Layer Cake at least. Daniel Craig was in that before he was James Bond. It was pretty good. Back on topic. I'll make you happy by helping you out. Give me 25% of your business and I'll give you 400 bottles of O'Keefe's Working Hands moisturizer, as well as a 40 cases of twelve boxes each of those weird purple plungers.

Holy sh-

Who is this thicc ho

JoJo was exquisite in that movie. Her absolute prime.

why isn't robin wearing capris?

Boy, I bet that girl is really rebellious! I bet she doesn't go along with the rest of the family's wishes and this creates tension between her and them, particularly the brother. I bet she and the brother fight each other in the backseat of a car while the 2 parents are getting fed up at the front and eventually one of them says SHUT UP in a really loud and funny voice, and then the kids are like "...." because they're so scared and they have no idea what's going on. Hilarious.

Kek'd

the daughter looks like she fucks black guys

oh look, i was right. AGAIN