Is there a more unbelievable accusation than this one?

is there a more unbelievable accusation than this one?

if you're not gonna name names don't bother saying fucking anything at all cause you just look like an attention whore

Was this some kind of yakuza thing where he had to willingly lose a finger to prove his loyalty?

>Doesn't name names because it never happened
>If she named someone they'd respond with
>This sad dumpy, can't stop lying about her age, hag is also lying about this

liking fat women is hardly a rare fetish. Most men would prefer a fat one over a skinny boyish one.

channing tatum/seth rogen/jonah hill

Is there a chance she's being ironic or sarcastic or making fun of the other actresses as satire?

it was probably a joke.

Sorry guys it was me, in reality she did stick her finger up my butt too

Its Sacha Baron Cohen guarnteed.

I want a name or I'll assume it's complete bullshit. I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt but she better be ready to at least try to prove this really happened.

Rebel "Stinkfinger" Wilson

>Most men.
No.
You're wrong.
Most men prefer healthy women that aren't likely to die of various health issues by the age of 40.

This. I think some Americans have become so used to seeing fat chicks that they now think they're hot, but most men still prefer healthy women who are neither scrawny nor bloated.

>woman ""comedian"" doesn't get a joke
what, no way??!

hot take, captain bismuth

don't pretend that you're not a THICCfag

I mean if you were drunk this would seem hilarious.

>dumb redditor thinks his own tweet is funny
The "i'm so le weird guise xD" routine got old years ago, faggot.

>I eventually got out of the room.

She makes it sound like she was held against her will and had to escape. Clearly these dudes were fucking around and trying to do something dumb, which, to be honest, Rebel Wilson totally seems like she would go for. Because she seems fun. Turns out she's not fun.

It's not even an accusation, just a waste of time.

>hey everyone g-guys wanted to have sex with me too!

this is what happens when girls start to come out with sex allegations at once. Now every woman who ever had a sexual experience with a man that they regretted now feel like they need to "come out". Then when everyone comes out like this the ugly girls feel bad because nobody ever molested them so they start making shit up.

This all happened with that #metoo shit you see on facebook. Girls see all these other girls posting it and then want to post it themselves so they make shit up.

what kind of guy has his friends point a camera at his asshole? That's gay as fuck. Sorry I don't buy it. Think about it, she's making it sound like he's bent over spreading his cheeks and all his friends are circles around with their cameras or something, it just doesn't add up.

What probably happened is a guy made a joke about sticking a finger in his butt or something and she freaked out and left and imagined the rest.

>unbelievable accusation
I believe that some guys joked around with her?

It doesn't even sound like they were into her sexually. It sounded like they thought she's fucking disgusting and thought it would be hilarious if they got her to stick her finger up a dude's ass and film it.

Alright Sup Forums, not saying it happened but what star and his friends would do this?
I think it was Channing

Sorry user but have you ever heard of frat culture? Pretty much everyone in any position of power America has been part of it and it is all gay as fuck. Faggotry like you couldn't even imagine. Blew my fucking mind in the worst way when I started college. I'm surprised there's so many people that seem to be surprised when Americans are exposed for being sexual deviants.

>Rebel will never give you a stinky pinky

You guys really are a bunch of underage neckbeards. Have you ever wondered she may be telling the truth? It takes lots of strength to admit you were abused. She's not an attention whore, she's a strong woman and she's fighting. Plus, it's not like I have any reason to lie about something so serious. Grow up.

I believe her. Sounds like a bunch of drunk dudes were making fun of her. Not rape but still must feel pretty shitty.

booooooooooooo

go away nigger.

Yeah. Hopefully they lose their careers over it.

the guy who asked her to do this probably lost a bet

What are you honest opinions on Rebel Wilson as an actress? Is she talented or is she someone that gets put in films to balance the cast and make liberals feel like they've actually done something? Do we really need weight diversity in movies and television like we do racial and gender diversity when obesity is objectively bad for your health?

If you haven't let a woman play with your asshole I am genuinely sorry for you

It's literally not gay btw, it's a sex act with a woman

I doubt it.

back to 9gag

No one ITT has said it was gay. Stop projecting your insecurities on us.

Utter bullshit. I've only ever had an android.

If you need a fat white woman she's pretty good

lol

>worked on fat pizza for years
>claims she wasn't repeatedly gang raped by the lebs
im dubious

Don't play this game. This isn't true. You're fat and nobody wants you. You are repulsive.
HAES Pride is probably semi-responsible for all this recent teen-star fetish shit going on lately.
The only way for a man to find a non-fatty is to shop younger and younger.

Hit. The. Fucking. Gym. And stop eating garbage. You animal.

>she's a strong woman and she's fighting

Almost got me

This.

Very well written user. You sly fuck.

I think she was a skilled funny-woman when she was on the rise, but whatever her mental problems are, they've overtaken her talent.
There will be nothing but garbage coming from her camp from now on.