Make a plot for an episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNMDE3Ey3xM
youtube.com/watch?v=fqSyibSPq5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THAT FUCKING CUNT'S KRITZKRIEG KEEPS KILLING ME

Obligatory
>Lets try and find out what Pyro looks like under the suit* episode
>never fucking revealed what he/she/it looks like.

>The Pyro has something urgent and important to tell everybody.
>Nobody can understand what they're saying.

Would the series be episodic with slight plot in the background?

A plot that spawns over 24 episodes of TF2 being great leading to it's fall from grace and ending with a final episode of Overwatch taking over the scene.

Scout and soldier teach heavy how to have fun at the america style , ending whit heavy losing sasha and trying to find her

>Heavy and Medic for whatever reason "break up"
>Heavy tries to strike out on his own
>Medic tries to find another class to pocket

>Engi is pissed off at spies always breaking his shit
>Teams up with Pyro to permanently solve spy problem
>Pyro goes way too far in matters

You left out the part where TF2 sees a massive tidal wave of players two months after the release of Overwatch due to how many people got sick of it.

>burns everything
i watch it

people still play this Overwatch ripoff?

Have that many people relly gotten sick of it?
I don't really keep up with these things

user that was lazy but I know by replying to you that this thread will bump for others to see your post only to reply and give this thread life so here I am.

Due to the constant comparison between TF2 and Overwatch many people got sick of the boring Overwatch meta and started playing TF2 again. I'm sure the player base for both games has dropped again but it was pretty amusing when it first happened.

>The last 3 or 4 fuckers from Sup Forums that care about the game have to talk about it on Sup Forums of all places
What an undeserved fate

>is a Scout try to seduce Miss Pauling episode
>A soldier try to do cute stuff for his gf episode
>An episode where miss pauling try to relax
>Engi episode where he try to fix something

A Nu PPG-esque show full of epic memes to satisfy TF2's largely adolescent and furry fanbase.

Spy under cover mission

Sniper becomes blind.

>Sniper becomes blind
10/10 would watch it

>Demo's drunk escapades ruins a mission/ almost kills everyone
>Miss Pauling forces him to quit drinking
>Sober Demoman is nicer and more intelligent but is a complete buzkill
>Everyone tries to get him drunk again

>Episode begins with Scout bragging about how he's the best
>Spy tells him that being a spy takes more skill
>Soon everyone gets involved
>They all switch "classes" to see which class truly is the best

>Average TF2 battlement episode
>B-plot is Sniper is stuck on a huge sight line against another enemy Sniper
>Tense battle of wits and patience that seems to last all day
>Resorting to pee in jars as he knows that one wrong move would be the end of him
>After so much build up, Spy just backstabs the other Sniper
>Spy goes to Sniper and ask why they're pee jars everywhere
>Sniper tells him he's been stuck there for ages
>Spy tells him it's only been 22 minutes

>Soldier founds a dog
>Tiny as fuck dog
>Shows it to the team , everyone love it
>Soldier hate him because he doents do shit
>Brings dog to battlefield
>Gets killed
>The dog was actually Miss Pauling pet that he was suppouse to care of for a week and he forgot and found again
>End of the episode show the entire team explain that there are 2 new , 1 bad and a good one
>Bad one is ded doggo
>good one is that they found a replacement
>Is scout in a dg suit
>Miss pauiling sigh and says , "those are 2 bad news"

Even better

>Miss Pauling forces him to quit drinking
>Sober Demoman is nicer and more intelligent but also absolutely terrible at combat
>Everyone tries to get him drunk again

Also

>Heavy's guns are stolen
>Heavy is in a bloodrage
>Everyone locked up in a blizzard
>Cue intense mystery following several different character viewpoints
>Spy has a traditional noir viewpoint, gathering evidence, sorting through clues, etc.
>Soldier's in a classic war film
>Scout sees himself as the hero of a western
>All three storylines intertwine with each other, frequently contradicting each other according to each's own biases (i.e. scout always tries to paint himself in the best light possible)
>Eventually they realize they are all responsible for throwing Heavy's guns out into the snow
>Cue mad scramble in the blizzard looking for the guns while a pissed off heavy approaches

>Sniper get's depressed knowing his one talent is gone
>The team tries to cheer him up (humoristically reminding him he's blind and making it worse)
>Engi crafts The Huntsman
>Sniper is useful again
>He get's critted and ends up respawning with eyesight back

>Spy tells him it's only been 22 minutes

>episode where scout hides something
what he hides?

>RED Spy is on the BLU side of the field
>Is constantly interrupted JUST as he's about to backstab someone or sabotage something
>That, or he has to spend the entire episode accidentally getting into contrived situations where his cover's almost blown and he has to save face

>Engie creates a new machine that impresses the other mercs
>Medic gets jealous and try to make creations that either fail or disgust/horrify the other mercs
>Medic act very bluntly passive-aggressively towards Engie but Engie doesn't really notice
>After several failures Medic completely loses it and goes full Saw, kidnapping Engie and telling him he'll do torturous and inhumane experiments on him if he doesn't say Medic is smarter then him
>Engies agree's as he doesn't really care
>Medic is surprised and a little disappointed because he had this whole thing planned

>Soldier tries to be a spy
>gets in backstab range
>*CLANK CLANK* *SCHING SCHING*
>a deaf woman could easily hear him
>begins to talk out loud about how easy is being a spy
>oblivous of the fact he's not being sneaky at all

>Pyro gets rich
>Everyone trys to get a piece of the money
>Pyro burn the money in front of everyone
>Episode ends whit engi invite him an ice cream

>episode where Medic decides to make a movie after having watched one too many Fritz Lang films
>but nobody can agree on what kind of movie to make, or who they'll play

>Sniper's parents are visiting, so he has to get everybody to act like they work at an accounting firm
>surprisingly, Pyro adapts the easiest

All ya stupid crap!
Or chicken in a bucket.

>disappointed because he had this whole thing planned
Would be perfect if they show him imagining the whole thing before he does it

>>Sniper's parents are visiting, so he has to get everybody to act like they work at an accounting firm
>Spy has all sort of suits and deep knowledge of businesses management and economics
>Get's the role of janitor

>Season finale twist: the BLU spy was actually the RED spy the whole time.

This is Tf2, we could go further
>season finale: Everyone was a Spy this whole time
>Next season starts up like an average episode and this is never brought up again in any episode

>Turns out all the REDs were spies

>RED spy reveals that he was actually BLU spy
>Cue long winded monologue about how both are actually quadruple agents working for a strange web of executives, dictators, and Illuminati figureheads
>The two try to figure things out
>As it turns out BLU spy actually works for BLU team and RED spy actually works for RED team in a roundabout way

ihe is racist

>Everybody but Pyro has to leave the base for the day, giving Pyro the opportunity to make everything pretty
>the base is then attacked by robots, and everything Pyro did is destroyed

>Soldier decides he's going to take everybody camping
>Spy repeatedly tries sneaking back to civilization, but no matter what he always ends up back at the campsite

>An episode where everyone is super racist a homophobic , only to piss off SJW and Tumblr

>There's a pause before the Spy asks
>"Really? why Janitor? the scout has more in common with garbage than With real numbers"
>Sniper chuckles before saying
>"i Just really hate you Mate"

>TF2 has a series now
Is it also """"bimonthly"""" ?

It becomes free to play turning the player base into shitters

Would pyro be like Kenny, but instead of dying he blows up/burns something or someone important every other episode?

yes , in one episode , he has to burn a letter for miss pauling that scout passed writting the entire episode

I'd do it as Pyro just wanting to have a peaceful go of things on his time off, and it's everybody else that ruins his shit.

everyone dies

heavy finds love in a russian weight lifter

Episodic shenanigans with light plot build up to a season finale where shit gets serious for a bit. Administrator and Pauling in the background being "Exactly as planned" while the Red (Or Blu whatever) team kill random goons, get into trouble, cause problems they then accidentally solve or make much much worse but blow off for comedic value.

I could see an episode with a sublplot of the Engis teleporter being glitched so the person taking it can't move at all.

>Halloween Episode
>Special guest stars Merasmus, Headless hatless, Monoculous
>All characters in costumes, Scout somehow convinced them all to celebrate and have a party
>Soldier winds up trapped inside of a party surplus store as the subplot, believing himself to be trapped for a full year when its really 1 night

>Everyone dies
>Their ghosts complain about the long respawn timers

>At the end, soldier decides the vacation is over and takes everyone home
>They wander back into the campsite

>Pyro and Scout torch Spy's good suit
>Mission Objective: Survive

This should happen in every single episode.

Man some of these are fantastic, with the TF2 cast the episodes practically write themselves.

You couldn't do jack shit with Overwatch's factory produced two dimensional checklist warriors

TF2 fans are ridiculously sensitive about Overwatch. Not that I disagree, but it isn't really relevant here.

>episode makes fun of other shooters

>He hasn't read the comics

Literally some of the best comics in recent years.

I agree, but can we ever have a TF2 thread without mentioning Overwatch?

I don't have any bias towards either games. Both are practically the same and both are fun. Overwatch does feel like it tries to gain the diversity audience too hard though.TF2 also has a more interesting lore than the cliche' stuff Overwatch has.

Literally impossible. If no one mentions it, a troll will in an attempt to start shit.

Sorry, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread and I had it on my mind. My bad

Heavy's POV has to be the monster of a horror film

"Operation Sword-Van" needs to be an entire episode.

This

Also an ep based around the premise of this pic

>It's a Halloween episode

>The closest we'll ever get to anything in these threads is fan made sfms or the occasional rare movie from valve.

Why even live

Best thing is that this is basically how it is in canon

>Heavy finds out his mother died of old age
>it's a hearthwarming episode with heavy remembering his childhood
>it ends with heavy moving on with his team

I like this. But i would make it into a few characters remembering their childhood and parents with Heavy to cheer him up a bit.

>Obligatory Hat episode
>it makes fun of the playerbase
>the team agrees that hats are stupid
>metal is now worthless

>Gender-swap episode

>Heavy and Sandvich have a whole episode as loose cannon cops with nothing to lose

Holy shit I need this in my life.

Death Race Episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNMDE3Ey3xM

youtube.com/watch?v=fqSyibSPq5w

While the medic is out looking for new body parts Archimedes escapes and the team try to get him back resulting in them accidentally killing him and spend the rest of the episode keeping up the charade that he still alive . End it the reveal that the medic knew all along and had gone through multiple Archimedes due to the team's shenanigans

Soldier goes missing

Scout, Spy, and Heavy are assigned to find him

Solider has been hiding in the base the whole time creating a Podcast that focuses on cracking down all this communist propaganda that he see's everywhere.

Scout and Heavy volunteer to be guests (aka distract him long enogugh) while Spy goes to cut his broadcast

Soldier and Demoman get pissed off at each other over something trivial engage in an explosive battle for supremacy that extends over 23 minutes of heartpounding action.

We don't watch it. The entire episode takes place in a single room as the Engineer polishes his gear and sorts his toolboxes. About halfway through the Spy asks him to fix his watch. The battle is occasionally glimpsed in part through a window in the back of the workshop, and the occasional rattling toolbox as an explosion goes off.

At the very end of the episode we finally leave the room, view the decimated battlefield, and watch one of demomans bombs heads for the window in a very tense scene of slow motion.

It bounces off the glass.

>Pyro Stays The Same.

Alternatively
>classes use Cap-Tan's designs
Would have implied this with an image, but...

>the obligatory "a normal guy wanders into TwoFort and wonders what the fuck is going on" episode

Crossover with The Venture Bros

>Both teams suspect he is a spy and keep trying to kill him

>without letting on that they know, so they seem cordial but try to off him behind his back and fail

upload it elsewhere and link it here

>The Mercs have series of terrible failures, it's everyone's fault but they blame each other
>The Mercs are to be replaced with mass produced robots if they don't shape up.
>A series of tests between the Mercs and The Replacement Robots
>Robots Beatles them in every tactical and skill based test, even their specific talents like being giant man or drug induced super bladders
>Mercs end up winning due to Insanity,Idiocy and Drunkenness with tons of dumb luck.
>They play it off like skill and ingenuity through hard work and perseverance.

>Soldier says it's because the robots were made in china.

Who would replace Heavy and Demo's VA? I heard he is on the brink of death or some shit.

pretty sure someone debunked that.

i think it was Scout's VA

To be completely fair I would settle for the cast reading the comics and editing that into some sort of Audio Novel.

Here's an episode.
>The mercenary band get invited to a fuck-off fest. A place where other mercenaries compete and do random shit.
>The team go for a bunch of different reasons
Soldier wants more ears. Medic needs more corpses. Scout wants to show off to Miss Pauling. Miss Pauling is going to steal intel from other mercs. Engineer and Demoman go just for drinks and bumfuck around. Pyro is Pyro. Heavy is going because sounds interesting. Sniper's going for target practice. Spy's going despite not wanting too, because the base by himself is boring as fuck (and scout locked the bulletproof, steel wine cabinet and took the key).

>When the mercs arrive they realize that this place is really fucked
>They see a map that looks like its from Mario
>They suddenly fight zombie versions of themselves with funky powers
>They have a hell of a time on those slippery ramps that go up into the sky
>They arrive in a map filled with magical ponies
>Eventually they arrive on a map where all the mercs are being superhippies and being buddies
>The last scene are the mercs saying fuck it and being THOSE GUYS that start murdering a whole server.

>Soldier does something that CAN NOT be done wrong
>Ends up murdering someone
>Episode showing the old lady march from the comics

>Scout is either chasing Pauling or getting caught up in Soldiers stupidity

>Pyro -has- to light something on fire every episode, no questions asked

>Heavy and medic are always together.
>Episode were medic DOES NOT heal anyone but Heavy. Bonus points for walking over a dying scouts face
>Stress that Heavy is a fucking genius when not in battle, and Medic is fucking insane

>Demo is drunk
>Somehow always does things right despite barely being awake
>Episode focusing on trying to sober him up. Turns out he's a massive fuck up sober. Maybe bring in Eyelander as a side character

>Engie seems normal, but is always ready to assist in building whatever stupid devices are needed.
>Episode set up like THAT saxxy winning SFM involving turrets. You know the one. Stop crying, baby

>Sniper, unless ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED, is ALWAYS in the background watching what his teamates are doing.
>Only one episode focuses on him, and its just the day to day lives of his team from his point of view. And piss jars

>Spy largely tries to be a spy. Will not help anyone unless needed
>Large hints that he is Scouts father. Never outright say so.
>Episode where Spy is doing some really complicated spy work and is either forced by circumstance to bring Scout or Scout happens to show up and ruin -everything-

>Halloween specials almost always include our favorite eldritch sorcerer

IIRC Heavy's VA is dead. Demo? has throat cancer or something, hasn't had a new spoken line in forever. Nolan North took over the yelling for Soldier. They would have to find new VA's for everything. Scout's VA has basically locked down the voice and only uses it in studio, even though he sounds like him. Hates the fact that that's all anyone knows about him. Guess thats a problem with a 10 year old game.

>After a night of drinking together on the town the Demoman blacks out and gets separated from his buddy the Eyelander
>The Demoman has to retrace his steps to find it
>Heavy joins in out of solidarity of his love for Sasha remember the time he lost Sasha. Creating a drunk/straight-man combo.
>A hungover Eyelander finds himself under a bridge being worshiped as a god by local homeless people. It uses it false godhood to ask for aspirin and other headache medicine.
>Demoman and and Heavy start at the bar, but can''t get in to the police investigating a "mysterious" decapitation that took place there last night.
>Demoman remembers him and Eyelander drunkenly scaring teenagers at the local amusement park. A carney fight ensures when they recognize the Demoman as the man who scared away their customers last night. Not because of Eyelander violence, but because he made a bet with it that he can ride all the rides naked and without vomiting. He lost the bet.
>Meanwhile the Eyelander loses some followers who no longer want to do his bidding to an old boot that washed up along the river.
>Demoman and Heavy continue following a path of destructing around town until the Demoman remembers him and the Eyelander having a naked diving contest at the largest bridge in town.
>Eventually the Demoman finds a bloodthirsty Eyelander who's started a homeless religious war under the bridge against the inanimate boot and his followers.
>Demoman and Heavy now have to fight a number of homeless people who have made their way to the Eyelander and are in the midst of overthrowing his power.
>The two save the Eyelander and begin to head home
>Turns out the Soldier was there with the homeless people the whole time hanging out and was one of the people trying to overthrow the Eyelander. He gets up from the ground on a broken leg and joins the Heavy, Demo, and Eyelander on their way back to the fort.

some of this ideas , if not all , are gold

But everyone is loaded with cash on account of being mercs, this has to be something bigger, like a shipment of Aussie weapons or something

Heavy and Demo have the same voice actor, and he doesn't have throat cancer/isn't dead.

200 golden statues of that guy that was suppoused to be scout dad (i remember his name but i dont want to writte it , i migth get it wrong and people will point and laugh at me)

>[popular game]-killer gets big for a few weeks and then falls to the wayside again

Was anyone honestly surprised by this?

Exact same shit happened with all the "Halo killers"
Exact same shit happened with all the "CoD killers"
Exact same shit happened with all the "WoW killers"

once a game is set in stone like this, the only thing that will kill it is its own developers. People hopping on all these stupid flavor of the month "-killer" games are always retarded

cool thread

what would make a cool christmas/smissmass special?

>Due to the constant comparison between TF2 and Overwatch many people got sick of the boring Overwatch meta and started playing TF2 again.
But TF2's meta has been stale for a decade.