>Gropes women

WAR NEVER CHANGES

Their love is like rain!!!

ben bum chin butt crack attack assflec

Oh that Affleck

>somewhere painful
>like in the back of a volkswagon

now that is funny

Well yeah, Takbir Affleck is a fundamental Islamist so he can do whatever he wants with women, what are you a fucking bigot?

>used to hate this fucking pretty boy faggot back in like the late 90's, but I never knew why
>I guess it's because he was in shit movies like Reindeer Games and Pearl Harbor
>maybe he was just giving off rapey molester vibes the whole time and I didn't pick up on it

Who cares, he should have raped her.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

Reminder that Ben Affleck literally raped this interviewer on camera.

Ben Affleck is not innocent. There is no way an actor as dull as him can have a career in Hollywood without someone propping him up.

And that man was Harvey Weinstien.

I bet right now Marvel is filling up dump trucks full of cash to deliver to anyone RDJ so much as looked at wrong while he was high on coke.

WTF is wrong with you?

chocolate rain?

Okay. That's enough.

nothing. wtf is wrong with you?

RDJ was like one of the few celebs that seemed to know what was going on (and that it was wrong).

hahahah it just keeps getting better

all of hollywood is going to be in flames by new years

Ben Affleck is too big to fall and this story isn't bad enough to damn him. Watch this get swept under the rug

Say what you want about the marvel movies, but RDJ is besties with Mel, I doubt he's in with the Hollywood cabal.

>You see, Bruce, I like to pick up girls on the rebound from a disappointing relationship. They're more vulnerable and in much more need of solace and they're fairly open to suggestion. And I use that to fuck them some place very uncomfortable.

holy shit, Kevin Smith knew all along

>chads can't get accused of se-

Sup Forums btfo yet again.

kekked

>Ben Affleck is too big to fall and this story isn't bad enough to damn him. Watch this get swept under the rug

WB is working around the clock to deflect the negative press so that Justice League doesn't flop at the Box Office. After opening weekend, Ben is a dead man

now gal gadot will demand they film Justice League without him

Not so fast, my friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=go3fVw2jmQA

Gal Gadot defended Ben and said that he's nothing short of perfect, so you know Ben did nothing he's being accused of.

>Ben did nothing he's being accused of.

they have the video. Keep up, brainlet

cat calling is rape now.

Are you going to trust some physical evidence or the words of SLAAAYQUEEN?

this is some larry david or seinfeld shit

>but I don't want to be the buttcrack bandit

>tfw can't hold a girl and talk about her rack while she giggles and hugs me.

Interestingly enough that’s John mulaney’s wife

Does the accuser have proof? Has she gone to the police?

Isn't this just libel otherwise?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miramax

The company was founded by the brothers Harvey and Bob Weinstein in Buffalo, New York in 1979, and was named by combining the first names of their parents Miriam and Max.[1] It was created to distribute independent films deemed commercially unfeasible by the major studios.

On June 30, 1993, Miramax was purchased for $60 million by The Walt Disney Company.[4] Harvey and Bob Weinstein continued to operate Miramax until they left the company on September 30, 2005. During their tenure, the Weinstein brothers ran Miramax independently of other Disney subsidiaries. Disney, however, had the final say on what Miramax could release (see Fahrenheit 9/11, Kids and Dogma, for examples). Disney's Buena Vista Home Entertainment division released Miramax output.

After extensive negotiations and much media and industry speculation, on March 30, 2005, Disney and the Weinsteins announced that they would not renew their contractual relationship when their existing agreements expired at the end of September 2005. The primary source of dispute was over distribution of Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore.[5] Disney's film studio consortium, Buena Vista Motion Pictures Group assumed control of Miramax, which was projected to have a smaller annual production budget. The Weinsteins started a new film production company called The Weinstein Company, and took the Dimension Films label with them.

Do not view Disney/Marvel/LucasFilm/Pixar/Touchstone movies.
Do not visit Disney theme parks.
Do not view ABC programming.
Do not buy Disney/Marvel/LucasFilm/Pixar/ABC merchandise.

He'll be fine. Sexual assault allegations didn't stop his brother from getting that Oscar.

>Buttman and his sidekick The Menstruanator

sorry, late with the thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5vmGET6Zww

>woman punches guy in balls
Who cares

>man touches woman's butt
LOCK HIM AWAY

easily one of the most retarded kekistani type arguments i have ever seen. i thank you for it

Im waiting to hear the rape allegations against Howie Mandel.

>Be 14 year old kid who got groped by 26 year old Kevin Spacey
>His masterplan is to wait 35 years until House of Cards has had a terrible 5th Season and before it can renew itself, he lets the world know what Spacey did
So this was his endgame?

punching someone in the balls is violent, but not sexual

Affleck didn't punch a girl in the boobs or butt

>be noname hollywood socialite
>make serious accusation of well known figure
>interest in you spikes

Jokes on you, I don't watch their films anyways.

>punching someone in the balls is violent, but not sexual
umm it's in the sexual area anyway

But you don't do it in a context of your own sexual pursuit, unless we're talking BDSM fetish shit but that's consensual and irrelevant

You hit a guy in the balls to knock him on his ass

2014: Muhammed Ben Hussein al-Flecki
2018: Ben "Buttcrack Attack" Affleck

Did he smell his finger afterwards?

youtube.com/watch?v=vaPVyJgXVrI

All forseen in Mallrats

back of a volkswagon?

>Man touches woman's butt
It's BEATDOWN! TIME!

>be a huge slut
>walk around with your butt crack hanging out
>not getting a ben Butt Crack Attak
seriously this women is deranged and her owner should have her committed to a mental institute

RDJ should get away with it. He already had his forgiveness period after the Iron Man success.

hahahaha that was probably the only time she has been turned on by the touch of a man

I am watching Roastice League just to spite that roastie.

>Does the accuser have proof? Has she gone to the police?

It’s 2017 C.E. there is no longer any need for “proof”, an accusation by a woman is more then sufficient to end a CIS white male’s career…

>Isn't this just libel otherwise?

Only if he takes her to court over it.

>tfw Ben's agents reached to her faster and set up this whole thing.

Yep, he would just blame drugs and apologise.

Butcraq Afleqi

The year gets better

That film was made in 1995. Jesus, how long has he been a buttcrack attacker?

This can't keep happening.. We literally have him now, lock his ass up

You think it's ok to rape women? Sick fuck

those red carpet affairs can get pretty weird. remember when emma stone accidentally french kissed jennifer lawrence? so a finger accidentally slipped into a butt crack

>he attacked the crack

>I tried to warn you, man

APOLOGIZE

I hope she thanked him if true

Brolin was married to actress Alice Adair from 1988 until 1994;[27] they have two children, Trevor Mansur (born June 1988) and Eden (born 1994). He was engaged to actress Minnie Driver for six months.[27] He later married actress Diane Lane on August 15, 2004.[28] Brolin and Lane filed for divorce in February 2013. The divorce was made official November 27, 2013.[29] In March 2015, Brolin became engaged to his former assistant and model Kathryn Boyd.[30] The couple married on September 24, 2016.[31]

On December 20, 2004, Brolin's wife Diane Lane called the police after an altercation with him, and he was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery. Lane declined to press charges and the couple's spokesman characterized the incident as a misunderstanding.[32]

agua

All the smart celebs died last year.

TAKBIR

He lost Chad points by being a huge mangina SJW.

>pressed his finger into my crack

Nigga was just tryna get his bowl on.