Just came back from watching thor ragnarok

Just came back from watching thor ragnarok
Marvel made a better wonder woman than DC lmao
And hotter too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's so gorgeous. She reminds me of a poem I haven't read, a song I haven't heard.

Ragnarok was Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and thats not a good thing

She reminds me of fetal alcohol syndrome.

>And hotter too
Yeah, well, a bottle of dirty water is hotter than Gadot desu senpai

She's charming and beautiful. She's ALIVE you fucking piece of shit, she has dreams and she wants to live.

Disgusting ape. Did you know it was found recently that blacks have the closest genetic relation to apes among the sentient species?

If she's an ape you can call me maguilla the gorilla

>Blacks
>Closer to Apes
>wh*Tes LITERALLY share the most DNA to Neanderthals
>they have the gigantic brow ridges and body hair to show for it
>wh*Tes are subhumans

>WE

her actual valkyrie costume looks like shit, and somehow resembles the comic version less than her scrapper outfit

Yeah
I wish she wore a skirt

>hotter

Fuck off oil driller

I want her to step on me while Hela kicks me in the balls

a dick you haven't sucked.

niggas can't even look at women without immediately bringing race into it, if I ever get to this point I'm gonna kill myself

When she changes her mind, it is very cute

I'm pretty sure I'm not even going to steal this.

She's annoying as fuck

She's got a weird face.

Doesn't represent Valkyrie well. It's like her role was originally that of Caiera Oldstrong.

She's not supposed to be Marvel's Wonder Woman... she's being introduced in 2020 as Captain Marvel.

JUST

huh?!

>bargain bin Michelle Rodriguez
>hotter

The mutt standards continue to plummet.

the fact that the first time you see this character she's drunk off her ass and she's holding a literal space version of a 40oz made me fucking pissed. why the fuck would you black a characer only to show some racial indecency.

it won't show me my (You) because I'm a phone poster and I always get banned for not my posts and I see (You)s other people should be getting

he's right. I had to rush to the theatre restroom to cool off when I saw this.

>tfw dentists forgets to take out mouth expanders for a couple hours and now you're like this

I would bet my life that this this poster is a whitey who couldn't give a shit about "racial indecency" even if he tried

I am Hispanic and I care when the joos manipulate and control what think of as acceptable behavior. making white characters black for no reason other than to pander is more racist than what white people do every day. joos make money blacking characters as opposed to pushing actual black characters. either way I hate niggers and white people but I'm at least smart about it

She is a little ugly nigga skeleton
youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA

Yeah you sound really fucking smart

>fetal alcohol syndrome

that means nothing kiddo...another overused word like faggot and butterface

Thor was cosmic since 1975 and this obviously provides a needed “rainbow” bridge between Guardians and Avengers as we get close to Infinity War.

lmao you sound autistic. doesn't matter I'm a normie so I don't have to listen to you