What the FUCK happened?

What the FUCK happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/tagged/trans-peter-parker
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well America went from 80%+ to about 56% White or whatever they're at now. Hollywood had to adapt. Also Raimi said something about killing the entire studio if a Nigger went on set.

Why did the pic cut out the blonde girl - Betty? BTW if they followi the Ultimate comics, Betty and the Asian guy start dating.

Of the five Spiderman movies with a all white cast, only the first two were any good

People care more about Spiderman doing spidershit than they do seeing uncle Ben die for the 11th time

They should've gotten Sierra McCormick to play Betty. She's already a Disney girl too.

>What the FUCK happened?

Perfection happened.

>Broncs highschool in New York

Looks right to me man. The city is super "diverse" especially in his neighborhood.

Amy Pascal and Kevin Feige's new diversity plan kicked in. Keep the white protagonist, but fill out the supporting cast with minorities.

soyboys infiltrated of the movie industry,so now weak """men""" are in charge

Didn't mind the fat Asian friend, he was actually good.

Brown midget bully Flash was fucking retarded.

Both female leads were unattractive, especially this Nigerian one. When Pete sees her walking in the hall in school and dreamy music plays like she's supposed to be beautiful I wanted to burst out laughing.

tfw no qt brown gf

This but lets elaborate. "white" people have reached such a stage of civilisation and become to smart that they've chosen to opt out of society en masse. They've stopped having children, they've stopped spending money on frivolous goods. This means that if this trend continued, not only would there not be any future worker slaves, but the vast amounts of wealth "white" people own wouldn't make it back into the economy. This is a problem with any and every human, where they have become smart enough to realize that there is little point in spending their entire lives throwing themselves and their money away to make the elite even more powerful. What's the answer? We must keep people dumb, so that they don't realize their lives are little more than cogs in an unimaginably big machine and that they are, essentially, ants. We'll do this by breeding the intelligence out of them and corrupting their education. We'll make them second guess themselves, and enact laws that force them to look to the government for guidance. Blackwashing of television and history is specifically designed to further beat "white" people down and keep them from being inspired by telling them they are insignificant, it is social engineering. It is designed to speed up their eventual demise so that the world may move forwards, and towards one where 99% of the world will happily rely on the remaining 1% for everything they require.

Peter...

The top one doesn't accurately represents New York. The bottom does.

Zendaya is ugly. Harrier is way more attractive. Zendaya just gets publicity for being a black father/white mother mix.

Harrier has got breasts and ass.

>Why did the pic cut out the blonde girl
I mean even the cast forget about her. Tom Holland's PA was in more cast pictures than her.

Peter you're late

Always late

why is peter still white? he's at least gay right?

>Tom Holland's PA
You mean his """best friend""" he hired as his assistant so he could be around him all the time and with who he lives with as well.

yeah his "PA"

So yeah. No one remembers poor Angourie Rice.

Harrier is unattractive to if you're not attracted to subhumans.

fucking look at her you stupid faggots

That is literally not true. We went from like 85% to 75% but not even in those years.

are you including hispanics

of course, theyre allies in the fight against niggerdom

He's a gender fluid, racial fluid spider

Social justice happened. Though the worst part wasn't even the black not-MaryJane, the Guatemalan midget playing Flash Thompson really rustled my jimmies.

jeez
you guys went from accepting slavs into whitehood now hispanics LOL

ok there jorge

I'm sure America is fine with hispanics and niggers battling each other to see who can outbreed each other. Its alright since guys like this are considered white in America now.

at least aunt may is hotter

The slippery slope is real.

>our saviors in one pic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what happened to my all white movies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then go back to watching your black and white western movies dumb fuck.

Maybe she's just out of town..kinda sad for her tho...she got like 4 minute screen time

>another pic of our saviors including Queen Z.

Only a light skin spic would say this. You're not white Paco.

stop posting

>PENIS PARKER happened

How can we fix this?

God Jon Watts always looks like he's about to flip and start killing people. Tom Holland... He just looks like he's about to cry.

Why are you guys so mad at the new ones? Spiderman is still a white cisgender straight male.

Why does Zendaya keep shifting ethnicities like that?

no

But nigga, we ARE on the internet. Checkmate flat-earthers.

ss-stop!!!
b-but shillary
WE WON!!
why arent omen having sex with me!!!

>Brown midget bully Flash was fucking retarded

Tony Ravioli is a great actor, sucks to see him lower himself to such a shitty role.

>Spiderman is still a white cisgender straight male

Well tumblr disagrees, they insist that he is trans and they won't take no for an answer, if you tell them that he is a cis male they will find your house and burn it.

>tumblr.com/tagged/trans-peter-parker

Bait threads that don't fit their narrative.

wow why are blacks so violent
cant they see im just trying to save my race
by posting on a Mongolian online noodle shop about how great I am.

same pics and webms in each thread

So they do they think he was born a woman and now self-identifies as a man, or was born as a man and self-identifies as a woman, because neither makes sense.

>What the FUCK happened?

It's called "Pandering to Millenials"

post new ones then, so we can keep making fun of you.

Her parents look like meth head trailer trash. So I'm gonna guess she's got a couple of extra gene pools in there. It defies science. But thats Gypsy's for you.
He was shirtless in the film, how can that work either way?

It's autism. Pure, unrelenting autism. It's the same pictures, the same replies. The same unispired "mash Sup Forums with another site" namecalling.

>mfw Cocaine is a hell of a drug

>4/10 parents make a 6/10 offspring

Amazing.

Sup Forums btfo

youre going to have to go back to plebbit to get some new material

youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

>he's at least gay right?

that would be amazing

>this is what America will look like in 2050 and isn't it beautiful

What's the matter goyium, afraid your white race is going extinct? You're not a rayciss are you?

I want this guy's job.

Post a new picture of you so I can add to the collection then?

>hey mom I posted it again
and you fags say Sup Forums is the problem

And will keep posting it as long as it triggers you like right now and as you keep posting your race bait threads.

Hit to close to home?

Reminder that your ideology lost, and you are now the dying death knell of the greatest degeneracy known to mankind since the fall of the Roman empire. Your kind has funnelled much needed resources away from space exploration so we can diversify our galactic location, hence if a comet hits us today and wipes out the planet, it'll be the fault of you degenerate leftists that we didn't have colonies else where to continue mankind's legacy.

You people burn books, tear down monuments, and open restaurants where the kitchen staff are all HIV positive. You promote paedophilia, destroy other people's lives, and push for segregation.

You WILL live long enough to see your ideology written about in history books as a dark time for mankind, much as we write about atrocities from the past.

Fuck you and everything you stand for, you degenerate, racist, communist pieces of lazy shit.

>the future of the world is Brazil
Guess I'll have to learn to avoid Designated Shooting Streets.

Amy Pascal likes Holland a lot, if you know what I mean. She keeps on giving him roles.

>mom I posted it AGAIN