In today's Anti white world, will an all white cast Fantastic Four movie still work?

In today's Anti white world, will an all white cast Fantastic Four movie still work?

we already have a black Valkyrie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7pbMtgrDK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guessing it will not work

Trend is dying down, just like I've been saying for the past decade. Just wait a couple more years and the PC culture trend will die and people will go back to not giving a shit about identity politics.

If it's Fox I am prepared to bet against it on principle.

Oh and also: back to

die? no, it will just simmer down and be back by the next administration.

its a genuine question

We already have 3 terrible FF movies, we don't need a 4th terrible one.

It's gonna doe down. It's already doing so.

Away from obamas white genocide programs.

Letting other ethnicities be in the spotlight doesn't mean white people are being excluded deliberately.
The white race is not dying out, JFC. How else was Donald Trump elected?

>all white
The Thing is orange, fag.

No, it would die then resurrect after another ten years. That's how it always works. Ten years of punk culture, followed by ten years of SJW culture, then you repeat the cycle. It's how it's always been.

Trump is orange and he's making america great again.

Yet Sony does need a 4th to maintain their rights to the franchise.

Brick by brick, just like the ever lovin blue eyed thing.

I never understood Thing. Is his skin made of rock, or is rock attached to his skin? If the first, then how the hell does his organs work? Are they rock too?

Real talk.

Would anyone care if they made Alicia Masters black?

The rock is an external layer of his skin. In the 90s, the rock was removed from his face.

Didn't they make her black in the movie?

Its all rock. He even has a grinder in his toilet for his rock shits.

He's made of rocks from the rock dimension.
Also, he canonically poops rocks.

Yeah but now we have the Internet. The presence of both is on an equal footing.

Thats disgusting

I'm just saying, if we're going to do black Johnny Storm again, Sue better be black too.

Would Alicia know?

yes

maybe the fourth film will finally be fantastic

>will an all white cast Fantastic Four movie still work?

You know as well as I do they will just make them all black.

It means nothing. Just means that we can see it unfolding even more clearly than ever. We can look at the younger youth and see that they are more opposed to PC ideals than the current cultural movement as more and more social media channels (such as characters like H3H3 and Idubbbz and Filthy Frank) who are known for openly mocking SJWs become more and more popular amongst the younger demographic. Then once those people become the cultural norm, we'll see more and more people making fun of them, continuing the cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7pbMtgrDK8

I love that show.

Does the thing count as white? He's orange.

Is orange-american a thing?

>Also, he canonically poops rocks.
wat?

>Is orange-american a thing?
No, but the thing is orange-american.

his toilet is a grinder

No, the Thing is a Silicon-American

that raises more question than it answers. Does he poo, and it grinds into kitty litter? Does he eat rocks? Can you make buildings, or cobblestone paths out of it?

>trump joke
Thsts why we won

When has a Fantastic Four Movie ever worked, white cast or not?

wait isnt ben jewish?

Punks are huge SJWs though. It's notable that Johnny Ramone was Conservative, since most Punk Rockers are Liberal.

I wish I loved something as much as Sue loves Reed.

I wish I loved something as much as Reed loved science.

I wish I loved something as much as Doom loves Doom.

what are you talking about? johnny is black

I'm not speaking about your typical "punk" that you seem to think I am thinking of. Every ten years the cultural norm for the youth is to stand up against some sort of cause. Then after that the youth culture is to stand up to established norms. Then cause, then norms. Which each passing trend, the other fades into obscurity since the two are essentially uncompatable with each other. Also, being anti-establishment =/= being a SJW.

If The Thing shits rocks, and his toilet grinds up his shit... does that mean you could kill The Thing with his toilet?

Doug Jones as Silver Surfer was cool

If you were strong enough to shove his head into it, maybe. But Grimm isn't going down without a fight.

>Grimm isn't going down without a fight
That's why he's single.

>Also, being anti-establishment =/= being a SJW.
Sort of depends on the establishment in question, doesn't it? If the establishment is socially just, then no. But if it's not then there's going to be overlap.

Fox has them. Sony was Spidey.

>Sort of depends on the establishment in question, doesn't it?
It really doesn't, because SJW is anti two specific establishments: 1st world white and 1st world male. There are LOADS of establishments that SJWs don't address at all.

An all black FF is the only way to go.

Reed: Sporting dreads he is the black scientist that can stretch his body into BBC shapes at will.
Sue: Thick Booty Sue has always felt invisible to Reed no matter how much she twerks and grinds.
Johnny: Played by Micheal B Jordan, Johnny is the white guy in a black body that Hollywood always has. Our POV character.
Ben: Cranky ol' conspiracy-nut Ben thinks the Man is out to replace him with cheap immigrant labor and he can name the entire Black Illuminati.
Dr.Doom: The white racist villain that envys the black family, especially Reed...Reed and that shapeshifting BBC of his... and wants to genocide them and steal their culture.

Yeah, no wonder he can never get his rocks off.

Blacktastic Four

Without his thing, he's no-thing.

There could be an overlap, but it still doesn't mean that being anti-establishment means being a SJW. You can be a SJW who agrees with anti-establishment ideals. You can be someone who's anti-establishment who identifies as a SJW. The two can even have the same """""enemy"""", but that doesn't mean that being anti-establishment makes you a SJW, even if there /is/ a present overlap. That's like saying "Every democrat is an anarchist because they share specific ideals" or "Every conservative is a Nazi because they share specific ideals".

The Thing...he cums buckets of sand doesnt he?

>get his rocks off

Does... does Ben jizz sand?

Poor Ben. He suffers from kidney stones a lot.

No one wants to see a whitebread family anymore. They make everyone uncomfortable.

>sandjizzmind

Sadly this post is totally true.

That's why your mom's got a sandbox.

>today's Anti white world
Yeah, it really sucks how Marvel isn't able to make movies about white superheroes like Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Spider-man, Ant-Man, or Doctor Strange. I bet those movies would be really good if they existed.

I think OP's trying to imply the fact that they casted a black Johnny Storm in the past means they won't cast a white Johnny Storm in the future.

>I bet those movies would be really good if they existed.
>thor

Im glad none of the are forced to be gay yet

I dunno. I think we all know how well that movie did. Would it even amount to anything? Has it?

In the next FF movie Johnny will be white again but he'll be dating Iceman.

>A Schlong of Ice and Fire

Spiderman = blackwash as fuck
Ant man = tacowash
DocStrange = Inception Kungfu magic

Good one!

Thor has nigger Valkyrie now tho

Its ogre

So the thing poops rock, right? Do they smell like poop?

>In today's Anti white world,
Oh fuck off with this shit, cracker.

>Fantastic Four movie
>work
Not in any world, anti or pro white

Whites are a dying race user. You don't need to pander to them anymore. Just let them die off and keep the ones that survive in zoos

Could there be an alternative universe where Fantastic Four movies work?

Yeah. As much as I hate giving anything Adult Swim related credit, Venture Brothers had the right idea when they had Reed being an irresponsible asshole. In fact, they all worked pretty well, but Reed was the best.

She isn't even a main character. Why should it matter they casted someone who is far more beautiful than the original concept of a make believe person. They tried an all white cast and their movies flopped. That's on whites

im white, and im scared everyday of my life.

Of course a white movie will never be made. Well be extinct within the year

Its still wrong
She also looks very ugly

>Venture Brothers had the right idea when they had Reed being an irresponsible asshole.
Go to bed Vic.

I am in bed.

Goodbye, European person. You should have picked leaders that wouldn't have let the incredibly entitled sociopaths into your nations.