I bypassed the compressor

>I bypassed the compressor

What did she mean by this?

Every time I see a picture of her face I keep expecting an F18 to land on her forehead

>I boipucced the compressor

wdsmbt?

>LE MARY SUE
Sup Forums is retarded.

She literally lived her WHOLE LIFE collecting scrap and examining tech. Of course she's going to know how to fix a ship.

Yeah, this guy sure knows a lot on how to build electronics too.

kys

>taking a computer apart is the same as understanding how a computer works

derp

>knows the Millennium Falcon better than Han or Chewie because she sold scrap metal in the desert

lol amazing retort

Is this a screenshot from the Finn origin movie?

>better than Han or Chewie

Were they even ON the ship at this point? I'm pretty sure this happened while they were flying blind

then why didn't she bypass the compressor and leave the planet sooner

this is reshot line, orginal was
>I bypassed character development

>She literally lived her WHOLE LIFE collecting scrap and examining tech.

So one of those homeless packrats in my neighborhood junkyard can use lightsabers without training now?

In TLJ when we find out how Rey's memory was wiped, we learn that she was actually working in a YT1300 manufacturing plant before being picked up for Jedi training.

BTFO

how will you recover????

Because it's literally in the movie:

She salvaged old ships. Her life depended on finding valuable ship parts. He's amongst literal garage.

>This ship hasn't flown in years
People regularly made cracks at the falcon being junk 30 years before it sat idle in the desert. While scavenger life isn't glamorous, it was the lives of those on Jakku. I think Unkar Plutt had a little rapport with scavengers, cause Rey mentioned modifications he made. Besides, the only element of character we actually get from her was the fear of missing her family return; that made her stay.

Are they force welding niggers? Then perhaps

I know it wasn't the best movie, but I don't think it's worthy of such whining

Worked around a mod her former boss installed. Duh.

>I bypassed the character development!

Then why is the first she does when she finds a valuable object, is to keep it instead of sell it?

Because she needed the part? The fact that she didn't sell it and actually used it herself is further proof that she have a reason to know how to fix things. You just rekt your own argument, buddy.

Is Carranger kino?

It's a metaphor for the patriarchy of course

She's literally showing it to Han as she's doing it.
Before that there's a plasma leak she fixes when she's inside the floor though, you might be thinking of that.

Why didn't Rey just use the jedi mind trick to make the guy give her more food

Abrams shows his eccentric side once again by daring to break the fourth wall in such blatant manner. "I bypassed the compressor", it's a direct reference to the audience. The audience is "compressing" her with their thousands of eyes and putting her under scrutiny. Her bypassing the audiences "glaring gaze" shows that she has matured, she doesn't feel the need to stand up to the expectations of the masses. This enables her to become so powerful and is the reason why she manages to best Kylo and master the Force.
Maybe the most under looked scenes in the movie, it truly signifies a new chapter in her life. A chapter of being a free woman. If you look carefully at her face, you can almost see her screaming "I bypassed the oppressor! This is me, a woman!"

She's waiting for her family ya dingus.

kek

>just turn your brain off

unironically btfo

I compressed her boypusser

>I bypassed what is probably an important part of a larger electro-mechanical system by removing a pcb with some blue wires attached to it

Who cares, she's going to get KYLO'D

It means she guessed the fucking hash function and decrypted the data without having to write any code. It's basically grills are super human.

They're brother and sister man, that'd be weird.

Why the fuck does a spaceship have a compressor? What the fuck is it compressing? Space air?

I BYPASSED LOGIC

hurr durr every garbage man must be a self-taught engineer from sifting through all that dumb bullshit I toss each week lel

Millennial foulcunt isn't making boost anymore

Well what's going to compress whatever gas the engine needs now?

>He still thinks Rey Solo is a thing
>He still thinks Rey and Kylo are related in any way

>le genius ass kicking hacker girl showing the boys how it's done

every time i see her smile i wonder how many foreskins she has chomped on

Dumbest post I've seen in months

This shit is what killed their new trilogy right off the bat and the harrison ford reaction shot was spot on but not for they reasons their probably thought.

Rey is unlikeable and unrelatable and there is a reason why her merchandise along with the niggers has been rotting in the stores

Reys character could have easily been fixed but just having her openly embrace the force and using it but not knowing what it is and people being scared of her for that reason. this would have also made a good plot point for her joining the search for luke since hes the only other known force user in existence

She CANT beat up a group of thugs but she can push them around with the force

She CANT repair/fly the millenium falcon but maybe she can use the force to hold some pipe in place needed to got to light speed or whatever shit they can come up with making use of her special skill

She CANT beat up a sith apprentice in a light saber battle but she can use her natural force powers to push him around giving him a different kind of battle then what hes used too

She's preserving the dynamic range of her track instead of participating in the loudness war. Bravo, Rey!

>recognising parts individually constitutes the whole

You can recognise all the lego bricks. Can you also build the Death Star with them without looking at plans?

Compressors increase pressure, so whatever was being compressed wasn't after she bypassed the compressor. Now, if whatever was being compressed, is no longer being compressed and the ship is still working, why the fuck was there a compressor in the first place?

I never had an issue with this. I do have an issue with her being an expert pilot despite never having left Jaaku before and being too poor to have her own ship to practice in.

"I bypassed the compressor" is another way of saying "I bypassed my femininity."

Daisy is indirectly referring to her grotesque reproductive organs ridden with bloody cysts and warped beyond functionality. She's triumphantly exclaiming her inability to perpetuate the white race in any form.

She has bypassed the oppression of propagating the horror that is the white race.

Let her infertility be a shining example to whites everywhere. Bypass the crushing pressure of civilization, goyim. Suck deep on the nipple of mother/father (((Disney))) and masturbate yourselves into oblivion.

girls are stupid

that writing is so bad and lame, having a universe like this where you just hop from half-baked throwaway idea to developed versions of that and show on is so fucking stupid

>space air
lol, here let me just compress this vacuum

>1 little PCB located near the cockpit bypasses major electrical functions of the entire ship
Is there a comparable function in modern day aircraft? For example, could you take a single PCB from the cockpit of a 747 out and prevent/cause a major malfunction?

>dude just turn off your brain and enjoy things! Star Wars is for everyone now!

Why have a compressor if you don't need it and it just fucks things up when it breaks down?

>How did the force sensitive MC do X without any training or experience?
The actual answer is always "the Force."

>solo wants her to work for him
>chewie likes her
>finn wants to bone her
>leia hugs her after han's death instead of chewie

If only there was some kind of term that existed to describe when a character is inserted into an existing work of fiction and they're really good at everything, have either no or inconsequential flaws and all the others characters immediately love them.

wonder how much she used to get bullied by chads at school

Has no one taught her in acting class that it is odd and unsettling to show both rows of teeth when smiling?

It is desu

She's not any more annoying or as much of a mary sue as young anakin.

she's phantom menace anakin-tier

well han solo did

This is a hilariously low bar. Did you know that most people fucking hate young Anakin?

>we wuz technicians and shieet

Being a chosen one is pretty lame, but how is Anakin a Mary Sue?
>Does literally one good thing in the whole of the first film
>Literally massacres women and children and then loses to Dooku in the second film
>Manages to beat a Sith after 15 years of jedia training, then TURNS EVIL and murders younglings in the third film, then gets his limbs sliced off by Obi-Wan

Underrated

That's a big line.

So she's just as bad as annie? I can get on board with that because I fucking hate her.

The falcon is junk and nig rigged. Possibly the portion guy added it or the ship was flying around with a compressor doing jack shit or becoming a liability.

you started your post with capitalized greentext, the bait could not get any easier to spot

yeah bud, im sure hes very stupid and doesnt know how to build a compu-

I BOIPAHST DE COMPRESSAH

I've spent my whole life looking at the sky
doesn't mean i know how to fly

you got destroyed sucker

The real story is that an 11 year old black kid knows how to read in order to follow the instruction manual.

but building a computer is intellectually equivalent to making a sandwhich

Sssssmokin'!

>If only there was some kind of term that existed to describe when a character is inserted into an existing work of fiction and they're really good at everything, have either no or inconsequential flaws and all the others characters immediately love them.

Schlock

how rotten does her pussy smell?

Yeah, looks like a tech dump champ and not some random garbage pile, you sure showed him.

Sarlacc bro

/thread

Finn?

Yes, every scrap metal merchant is a mechanical wizard.
That dude who collects old government computers for delivery to a plant for processing of rare minerals in his dad's old van for extra pocket money. He can make any computer run ten times better.

Dude. That story is literally of a bunch of British niggers losing their shit because a kid in their neighborhood built his PC with off-the-shelf compnents, following online tutorials.

You, user, literally think that "built" = "built from raw materials" or built at the "soldering transistors to boards" level.
You are an idiot user, and you need to remove yourself from this world.

Oh fuck, good connection.

Gotta chase that Chinese market, user.

>"WHIZZKID AGED 11 INVENTS SANDWICH!"

Whytppl BTFO.

Assembling a PC is apparently a superhuman feat for niggers

A real Albert Ayoostein

By compressor she meant her lower colon, she bypassed it meaning she let out a stream of watery, liquid shit.

I unironically hate this slag’s face

Picks up trash to survive in a desert, somehow has knowledge of the anatomy of a spaceship, fixes a problem in literally 2 seconds, explained away with some technobabble