>matrix
>the da vinci code

Fight club
American Pyscho
Gone Girl
The Hobbit
Blade Runner

>The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies over the books
You do realize don't you, child that lord of the rings is considered by critics to be probably the greatest written novel of the 20th century, right? Oh, hah, you don't, you can only base your juvenile opinions on the "muh feels" threads posted here by mouth drooling idiots.

what was Mr.A's problem?

>lord of the rings is considered by critics to be probably the greatest written novel of the 20th century, right?
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>greatest novel of the 20th century
>not Ulysses, One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gravity's Rainbow, or 2666
Face it you don't know what you're talking about.

The Hobbit and LOTR films have better action, pacing and acting than the books. Cinema is an inherently superior medium and the films combine awe inspiring visuals with an incredible soundtrack make them obviously more faithful renditions of what Tolkien intended.

Every Kubrick movie

American Psycho

>The Hobbit and LOTR films have better action, pacing and acting than the books.
Poor Christopher.

In my tasted, it's a rough race between Lord of the Rings, Ulysses, and Atlas Shrugged. But please, child, tell me what your appetite for reading entails. I can only bet your crass taste in literature is inferior to anyone who actually picks up a book.

He's just mad he couldn't work out how to squeeze any more money out of them.

The Shining
Blade Runner
Awakenings
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Deliverance

>Atlas Shrugged
At least make it subtle man

>squinting through tears of laughter frog.jpeg

nice meme
the books were meant for young people aged 15-25 too, though

>They can't at least appreciate the artistic and philosophical impact atlas shrugged has had on the culture of the united states
Why don't you two go back to, reddit. They'll appreciate your psuedo ironic detachment there more than anyone here will!

do (you) find this funny?