how bad was it?

Its meh tier

It's a modern Butch Hartman cartoon.

What was his REAL name agaiin?

it was annoying and stupid

Elmer.

Butch "The Church" Hartman.

Ted Cruz

Wait you're saying this ISNT My Gym partners a monkey?

He seriously does look like a mix between that kid (Adam, was it?) and that kid from Squirrel Boy.

My gym partner's a monster

It never made me want to turn it off and do something else, but likewise it didn't get a single chuckle or even smile out of me. It's basically a dry, unsalted cracker.

I see nothing substantial ever coming from this show. Horrible flash animation and humor.

Wasn't bad, and chuckled a little, but it's not my thing. Kids will like it though, which is what they want.

>my gym partner's a monster

It was a lot worse than I thought it was going to be

Did they limit Butch Hartman's animation budget? I noticed the newest episodes of Fairly Odd Parents had a step down in animation quality, in which it has quality similar to Bunsen Beast's.

Whether it's good or bad isn't even important anymore. After Steve Marmel split, all of Butch Hartman's cartoons feel identical. It's loud and obnoxious and runs jokes into the ground.

I guess people who enjoy the current season of FoP or Tuff Puppy would like this. They're all the same.

I would say that most of butch hartmans cartoons weren't great to begin with.

Butch Hartman did this? I thought all of his shows supposed to have exactly the same artstyle and characters design.

>step down in animation quality
That was actually an improvement.

I liked it.
The intro was pretty catchy. Bunsen was better than I expected him to be. Mikey's pretty boring but at least he isn't Amanda AKA "Mr Crocker mixed with Candace" who was the worst part about the show.
Mikey's parents felt exactly like Timmy's but it's Butch Hartman so there's bound to be similarities. It got a few laughs from me, mostly at the depressed ice cream man.
Overall, not horrible, but I think it'll take a bit off time to find its footing, if it even does.